Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction PurePressure Rosin

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just watched the following and wondered if anyone has any info;

80% yields seem optimistic compared to all I have seen.:thumbsup:
This 3-ton version looks very nice for home use,
HelixRosinPressBaseModel_Twist3Ton_720x.jpg

https://gopurepressure.com/collections/rosin-presses/products/helix-manual-rosin-press
At just over US$3000, it should be nice!:wave:

My assumption is the 80% claim would be based on pressing high grade siftted keif.

Nice looking unit but @ $3000 it's in the pro strata.

For home use I think DabPress is better value for money.

One observation is it didn't look like the operator had to use much force at all to get the pressure up. So if you got $$$ and you suffer from physical ailments that mean you don't have the strength to operate a hand pump then maybe this would be a good option.

@LesPlenty

My assumption is the 80% claim would be based on pressing high grade siftted keif.

Or perhaps high quality bubble hash?

Very interesting....I have watched Pure Pressure for quite some time and their products (and its pricing) seemed oriented toward commercial production. The 3 ton Helix is said to be for home use. I think its a very cool idea, I really like being able to control pressure very precisely, but the sucker is $3,100!

Thanks for posting....its a cool design, I think.

Nice looking unit but @ $3000 it's in the pro strata.

For home use I think DabPress is better value for money.

One observation is it didn't look like the operator had to use much force at all to get the pressure up. So if you got $$$ and you suffer from physical ailments that mean you don't have the strength to operate a hand pump then maybe this would be a good option.

I feel I got a decent deal. 20 ton harbor freight press $150, 3x5 low temp caged plates $479, then I added an air assist pump instead of the manual pump $89. About $2700 cheaper and it's air operated, lol.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back