Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma

Because I’m a fanboy of the products that work, I must say @felvapes is dead-nuts with his writ. It has been a superb VAS product allowing an endless avenue of profiling. After a year of the Q’s breaking ground, I have not read of any product failure excess. All our Q’s are up and running driving us nuts. Damn!

Because I’m a fanboy of the products that work, I must say @felvapes is dead-nuts with his writ. It has been a superb VAS product allowing an endless avenue of profiling. After a year of the Q’s breaking ground, I have not read of any product failure excess. All our Q’s are up and running driving us nuts. Damn!
I saw you have a hotrod
I had suggested it to a friend in USA when they came out
I never got one
My friend likes it a lot
How do you think it compares to the taroma?

I might have to try one of those small loads, for now, I am enjoying large bowls (been sucking up loads, straw style, like filling a VC:smilie-devil:)...2 or 3 puffs to finish at 650-700 as I have a loose-fitting coil.
Maybe we should start a thread...Your favorite Ball vape and why? for comparisons.
Edit, just emptied the last bit out of my BCG, it was full this morning...a friend helped...a bit. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I might have to try one of those small loads, for now, I am enjoying large bowls (been sucking up loads, straw style, like filling a VC:smilie-devil:)...2 or 3 puffs to finish at 650-700 as I have a loose-fitting coil.

Maybe we should start a thread...Your favorite Ball vape and why? for comparisons
I intended to do something similar actually
Had some stuff to add in there, just was going to wait till tomorrow coz I'm stonded now :rofl:

coz I'm stonded now
My Ceroma is giving me that nice muddled, stoney...I mean stondey feeling, only had 2x DAAB dabs today, the Ball vapes sure can extract quickly, I think I coughed a bit to start with as I was pulling hard for 10+ seconds with the restricted free balls my unit came with. I 1/3 filled with 4mm rubies topped with 4.7mm and a few 5mm SiC balls and the easy flow has my lungs full with a 4 to 5 second pull...rinse and repeat until no vapor (just depends on how much fuel is added) and only a light roast...amazing shit!

My Ceroma is giving me that nice muddled, stoney...I mean stondey feeling, only had 2x DAAB dabs today, the Ball vapes sure can extract quickly, I think I coughed a bit to start with as I was pulling hard for 10+ seconds with the restricted free balls my unit came with. I 1/3 filled with 4mm rubies topped with 4.7mm and a few 5mm SiC balls and the easy flow has my lungs full with a 4 to 5 second pull...rinse and repeat until no vapor (just depends on how much fuel is added) and only a light roast...amazing shit!
I find the 3mm give the extra restriction and release the heat so I get it in one mostly
Sometimes two (three if a big kief topped hit)
The bigger balls filled the lungs with more air like you say and took more draws to finish extracting all the vapour
Once you fit a coil properly and lower the temps you won't cough the same way (bigger balls is cooling the air for you with more flow, but it takes more to extract)
But yes, I felt the same at first - amazing shit how it just keeps producing vapour at whatever temp you set and then stops - no combustion whatever draw speed used - and you can temp step too and it will just stop producing vapour at each step when it's done, it doesn't slowly wisp out like other temp steppers

I saw you have a hotrod
I had suggested it to a friend in USA when they came out
I never got one
My friend likes it a lot
The HotRod is of its own. For instance the Head tip is a little more slender allowing better fit with some bowls that don’t work well with the Qaromas. I definitely use it as I use the Q’s. Right now it’s 4q-heads against a HR. The Taroma has more power, but they both do the job closely. The T recovery is quicker than HR. The HR is my baby baller producing very close (not quite) to the Taroma’s one fat hit output. What can I say, Taroma has more balls.

The HotRod is of its own. For instance the Head tip is a little more slender allowing better fit with some bowls that don’t work well with the Qaromas. I definitely use it as I use the Q’s. Right now it’s 4q-heads against a HR. The Taroma has more power, but they both do the job closely. The T recovery is quicker than HR. The HR is my baby baller producing very close (not quite) to the Taroma’s one fat hit output. What can I say, Taroma has more balls.
I've looked at a lot of the different ballers
I think the taroma seems to  just tip most of them as the hard hitter because it's a combination of the balls and thicker Titanium
Others have ballage, even the T-ite has more balls which gives a decent hit, but the taroma with the extra Ti provides the extra couch lock and more time before redosing is necessary

I have made a diy QXL lite? Lol
It has around 400-500 balls
Tastes great and hits hard - beats the T-lite - but the taroma full head has that couch lock and longevity to the high/stone

Yeah, definitely planning for the XL’s one day. The enjoyment of the 500/3mm media heat transfer sounds wild. But for now I could not help acting on O’Connell’s newest (240pcs 3mm-media cavity) TKO & 18mm bowl, arriving soon. It’s like taking a baby steps getting to the grandiose XL package.

Yeah, definitely planning for the XL’s one day. The enjoyment of the 500/3mm media heat transfer sounds wild. But for now I could not help acting on O’Connell’s newest (240pcs 3mm-media cavity) TKO & 18mm bowl, arriving soon. It’s like taking a baby steps getting to the grandiose XL package.
After making my own quartz 500 ruby vape I won't be buying a qaroma
Mine cost under $60 AUD to make and rips harder than a taroma lite
I think mine has more balls than a qshop version
Tastes as good as it gets and hits hard
Also can't wait to hear feedback from Les and try myself the $90aud Ali taroma - priced accessibly from the qshop supplier

The Taroma (or Ali version) will remain the DD though
The Ti enclosed heads simply give that more well rounded high and body stone
More warm and fuzzy

Quartz is fun for flavour and head highs though

Ceroma Frank,
1664967518064.jpg

Twax?,
1664967518072.jpg

One puff,
1664967518055.jpg

2 puffs,
1664968577533.jpg

3 puffs...
1664968577520.jpg

4 puffs and done...so was the load, picture looks darker than it is, not much different to the last puff that had better lighting,
1664969784911.jpg

That was a fair sesh, I feel no pain for sure, good for what ails ya!

Not using the Auber atm?
I like the button on the Menovo to quick swap between C/F plus I can plug in new coils without applying power to the coil to check the wiring and not blow things up...after power up the user has to always tap the rotary button to make the coil heat (I have hit a few cold surface dabs when I forget the extra start-up step). A good unit once I wired it up to the quasi-US Auberins standard config.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back