Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Water pipe Quiver Fabrications

You could change the title to 'The Water Pipe and Glass You Use' as I think it will get lost like this original thread?

@Basement Farmer, I did not end up getting one as it did not tickle my fancy shape-wise, not so the Summit...tempting, did you get a shipping cost @felvapes ?
Fellow forum members, especially you international members, we have these and normally we don't ship overseas but I'd be happy to do so on this jtem or anything else we stock. It's the least I can do for my friends here.

Holler if you want to explore that and pricing on these or other items we stock.

Appreciate all of you!

Scott

I forgot to check this over the black friday sales
It was half price ($80) at Dabnation, the same place as your pirate Carta (I was going to get from there too).
Worth getting at that price @Shredder!

I'm wondering if those sensitive to metal, like me with ti nails, would be put off by taste.

Plus even with discounts it seems too pricey for a small bong. Maybe compitition would bring prices down.

Dhgate, you listening, lol.
I don't notice any. There's a rubber collar that comes with it. Probably not what it is intended for, but I use it as a mouthpiece. It's a little more comfortable with it and forms a better seal.

Yeah, pricey. But crafted domestically (for me anyway) and I consider it a once in a lifetime time purchase due to it's durability. Domestic glass ain't exactly cheap either.

If you can get it for >$100 I'm seriously jealous. It's still worth what I paid in terms of value to me.

It's worth noting too, that it's intention is for outdoor recreation use....so maybe it's a little unfair to compare it to glass.

There's a rubber collar that comes with it. Probably not what it is intended for, but I use it as a mouthpiece
Don't say that, I may as well get a collapsible silicone bong!
I have always wanted to try a US bong but they are usually way too expensive, I am going to look at the mouthpiece more closely as I window shop!

edit, do people actually window shop anymore and would younger people even know what I am talking about?

editx2 do young people even read forums or are they all IG thingy?

Don't say that, I may as well get a collapsible silicone bong!
I have always wanted to try a US bong but they are usually way too expensive, I am going to look at the mouthpiece more closely as I window shop!

edit, do people actually window shop anymore and would younger people even know what I am talking about?

editx2 do young people even read forums or are they all IG thingy?

Yeah, in any of the pics I see of it it's just a place for you to hang it off a pack or whatever.

Without it it's what you'd expect for a smallish metal pipe. Perhaps a place for some creative modification?

So probably not comparable to a big, thick rounded mouth piece (which translates into a heavy piece)

It's obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea, just a basic, no bullshit mini beaker.

I kind of like it too because if I forget to put it away it doesn't stand out should I have unexpected company around.

Yeah, in any of the pics I see of it it's just a place for you to hang it off a pack or whatever.

Without it it's what you'd expect for a smallish metal pipe. Perhaps a place for some creative modification?

So probably not comparable to a big, thick rounded mouth piece (which translates into a heavy piece)

It's obviously not going to be everyone's cup of tea, just a basic, no bullshit mini beaker.

I kind of like it too because if I forget to put it away it doesn't stand out should I have unexpected company around.

Put a flower in it for stealth, lol.

f I forget to put it away it doesn't stand out should I have unexpected company around.
I like the look of the 'camo' so the flower trick would work well!
It is too bad the mouthpiece was just not flared further for a better lip fit.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back