Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Water pipe Quiver Fabrications

BD9

Leaf Dawg
This looks really cool to me. It's a Titanium bubbler. It would perfect for those that have a habit of breaking glass.

https://quiverfabrications.com/products/titanium-water-pipe

The first ever full Titanium water pipe. Adventure ready and quite the ripper, our flagship product was created with function at the forefront of our design hierarchy. Above all else, The Summit needed to stand tall amongst any other piece by providing a smooth, clean, flavorful hit. This is why we chose the classic flask design (commonly referred to as a beaker). Our fixed downstem has offset drilled holes at the bottom for simple filtration. And with a smooth interior there are zero places for smoke to eddy out and become stale; The Summit clears perfectly every time.

Standard 14mm Female Taper Joint

Lifetime warranty on The Summit (no questions replacement for original owner). Yes.... even if you accidentally run it over ;)

Comes with:

-Merapi Flower Bowl

-Black Utility Ring & Black Heat Band

Other products from Quiver Fabrications; https://quiverfabrications.com/collections/all

$159.00

https://www.puffitup.com/Quiver-Fabrications-Summit-Bubbler-p/qvr.sum-ti_bub.htm

The first ever full Titanium water pipe
I have been looking at the following for quite some time;
https://dangle-supply.myshopify.com/products/dangle
0W8A0737_720x.jpg

Nice little setup!
1574312017295.png

So this is their Camo version...I like them!

Hello my good friend. Welcome to the Asylum!

I think these are pretty sweet. You mind linking them? I need some water pieces and I'd much rather ship this than glass! :wink:

quiverfabrications.com

These little beauties work as good as they look. I bought one to try a while ago and was so impressed that I had no other choice but to get an anodized one when it became available. Super stealthy and burly.

These would look awesome in your product line up for sure and they work great.

Kelly 's a stand up guy making a great product. 100% would recommend.

I see the bowl included is $40 odd to purchase separately, a vapers discount price with no flower bowl would just about cover international shipping, just a cheeky thought!

Met the fellow who makes them at CHAMP Las Vegas last Feb. Very nice guy, very down to earth, no BS, just a fellow I would trust to make a purchase from.

Can you tell I rather liked him...especially as compared to a lot of touting of generic products I saw there.

The pieces he had there on display were, to my hand, very well made, graceful, and elegant. At least, that was my view.

Met the fellow who makes them at CHAMP Las Vegas last Feb. Very nice guy, very down to earth, no BS, just a fellow I would trust to make a purchase from.

Can you tell I rather liked him...especially as compared to a lot of touting of generic products I saw there.

The pieces he had there on display were, to my hand, very well made, graceful, and elegant. At least, that was my view.

Yeah, Kelly took care of me very promptly on a minor issue. Won me over as a return customer for sure.

The quality of the product is outstanding. I think the price point is very fair for heirloom quality that will easily outlast the lifetime of the owner and beyond. Your descendants can vape in stylefor many years to come. Compared to domestically produced glass it's a great price.

As someone who is active outdoors and prefers to keep my use on the lowdown, it was exactly what I was looking for.

A perfect match for that modded M.

I see the bowl included is $40 odd to purchase separately, a vapers discount price with no flower bowl would just about cover international shipping, just a cheeky thought!

You can gift it to your combustion friends

Just ordered some! The dark matte finish is available without the bowl so we went that route on that one but the others only offer it with the bowl.

That's great to hear! They will go fast for sure.

I've tried a couple combos and have settled on the "Ti Dynacap in the M stem" dealeo. I tried a Lotus cap & VG Coil with it and tho they worked, it wasn't awesome. The Dynavap is sweet for me because it is ergonomically easy to heat, hit, remove and repeat. Also, because you can't get a visual with Ti, the cap removes intuition factor for us torch based hobbyists. Aesthetically I think it looks decent and with the condensor removed, it's highly functional.

I would like to see what's going on at the end of that downtube ....but it bubbles nicely regardless.

It's a small discrete piece (fun sized) and the base of the beaker fits perfectly in the palm of the hand. Just right.

A really well thought out and built piece of kit.

I'm a flower user, but those rigs are amazing too...

Only US$169 on PUFFDADDY, I am guessing $40 freight, send them a message or do the checkout runaround.

You could change the title to 'The Water Pipe and Glass You Use' as I think it will get lost like this original thread?

@Basement Farmer, I did not end up getting one as it did not tickle my fancy shape-wise, not so the Summit...tempting, did you get a shipping cost @felvapes ?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back