Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Sigh..... is it too early to start doing shots? :freak:

200w-24.gif

So glad my service for jury duty is over. It was only three days but it felt like the whole week. What a waste of money for the state or county. The guy was a bail jumper and wouldn’t come to court. Lucky they were able to pick him up other than finding him at his address. Possibly a traffic stop. Originally he was stopped and told the cop that he was his brother because he had a warrant back in 2017. There was given no reason why he never showed up for court by his lawyer and he didn’t testify for himself. Our tax dollars at work. What was funny the defendant looked like a homely David Schwimmer.

This was the fourth time I’ve been called for jury duty in 10 yrs. some folks are never called. I’ve heard if you vote regularly your more inclined to be called for jury duty - WTF.

So glad my service for jury duty is over. It was only three days but it felt like the whole week. What a waste of money for the state or county. The guy was a bail jumper and wouldn’t come to court. Lucky they were able to pick him up other than finding him at his address. Possibly a traffic stop. Originally he was stopped and told the cop that he was his brother because he had a warrant back in 2017. There was given no reason why he never showed up for court by his lawyer and he didn’t testify for himself. Our tax dollars at work. What was funny the defendant looked like a homely David Schwimmer.

This was the fourth time I’ve been called for jury duty in 10 yrs. some folks are never called. I’ve heard if you vote regularly your more inclined to be called for jury duty - WTF.

Luck U, lol.

I'm on call right now for jury duty, but haven't been called.

I've been on a standby jury duty at least 5 times, and in 3 locations, but never had to serve.

Once years ago I got out of it because I told the court I was leaving the country. They never asked me why. It was actually a fishing trip to Canada.

Oil and filter change, radiator flush and new bash plates installed on the car today
Doing its first major service next weekend

The car enjoys oils as much as I do :smug:

My Ruby pearls turned up today too
Had a go, work well seemed to help vapourise the rosin well
Definitely a different flavour to the sic pearls
More practice needed to see which I prefer

Myself and my car both oiled up nicely now :)

Just had flashbacks to when my VW engine was eating 1L per 1200km (1 gallon per 300 miles) & I had to carry around a spare litre in my boot @felvapes. This was in a brand new car & was considered "acceptable" by VAG. I would struggle to buy a car from any of their brands on general principal now.

That's where they pick the names, from voter registrations. Kudos and congratulations for doing your civic duty! :worship:

Last edited:
Just had flashbacks to when my VW engine was eating 1L per 1200km (1 gallon per 300 miles) & I had to carry around a spare litre in my boot @felvapes. This was in a brand new car & was considered "acceptable" by VAG. I would struggle to buy a car from any of their brands on general principal now.
Haha
My dad has the old vw beetle
He reckons the new ones are crud too
That sounds ridiculous and that they said it is acceptable - what car was it?
My chinarado (Mitsubishi engine) doesn't seem to use oil at all yet, but it loves some clean oil chucked in and the old out :)

It was a SKoda VRS & they were notorious for being oil burners. All good in the end a Lexus ran up my arse on Cleveland st & wrote it off :biggrin:

We... well I... did a little celebrating last night. My daughter is in town and it was a birthday celebration for her... and also a celebration of her new book deal... and.....

I. AM. GOING. TO. BE. A. GRANDMOTHER....... :yikes:

Hence me being the only one who was drinking the champagne lol (the guys were drinking beer). :biggrin:

I can't open a bottle of champagne without thinking of the time my sister in law and I were at the drive in movies back 'in the day.' We used to take a bottle of champagne and some crab dip along with several joints. My SIL opened the bottle on one of these occasions and the cork flew out and hit her in the jaw. Knocked her out cold. I started laughing uncontrollably (I know that sounds terrible, but we were pretty lit by this time)..... and just when I started thinking that maybe I should be concerned, she came to. Makes me laugh to this day.

fail_gifs_are_both_hilarious_and_educational_12.gif

It was a SKoda VRS & they were notorious for being oil burners. All good in the end a Lexus ran up my arse on Cleveland st & wrote it off :biggrin:
Cleveland Street Redfern/Waterloo?
Or Sydney at any rate?

The Lexus could or should have been able afford to pay for your Skoda at least...lol
Toyota Camry with leather seats and power windows ..lol

We... well I... did a little celebrating last night. My daughter is in town and it was a birthday celebration for her... and also a celebration of her new book deal... and.....

Hence me being the only one who was drinking the champagne lol (the guys were drinking beer). :biggrin:

I can't open a bottle of champagne without thinking of the time my sister in law and I were at the drive in movies back 'in the day.' We used to take a bottle of champagne and some crab dip along with several joints. My SIL opened the bottle on one of these occasions and the cork flew out and hit her in the jaw. Knocked her out cold. I started laughing uncontrollably (I know that sounds terrible, but we were pretty lit by this time)..... and just when I started thinking that maybe I should be concerned, she came to. Makes me laugh to this day.

View attachment 11937
Congrats !!!
We will have to call you grandmother of the goons soon.....lol

And funny story too :)

Wish you and your family well on the new lil ones journey

View attachment 11937
OMG. Congratulations! You are going to be the Best Grandmother!
DismalInfiniteHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

tenor-13.gif

I'm so happy for you! This is joyous news.

Cleveland Street Redfern/Waterloo?
Or Sydney at any rate?

Yup. Right at the Elizabeth street junction.

The Lexus could or should have been able afford to pay for your Skoda at least...lol
Toyota Camry with leather seats and power windows ..lol

Well I made out like a bandit on insurance for once but there is nothing wrong with a Lexus especially the IS-F. Absolute fucking rocketships.

My random thought for today is to check that your vape is loaded BEFORE your session.

Vapor in my Eden was extra thin today.

LOL. I did that last night with the Mighty. Happens to the best of us :dog:

Yup. Right at the Elizabeth street junction.

Well I made out like a bandit on insurance for once but there is nothing wrong with a Lexus especially the IS-F. Absolute fucking rocketships.

LOL. I did that last night with the Mighty. Happens to the best of us :dog:
I often forget to put a cap in the mighty
Lol

Some Lexus are expensive camrys
Some are nice cars

Do you live in Sydney? Or used to or.passing through at the time

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back