Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Well you summed up my life @Helios. Except I question everything & seemingly nothing is fine in my life or the world. What is my purpose? Do I even have a purpose? Surely there was more to life than just existing?

We... well I... did a little celebrating last night. My daughter is in town and it was a birthday celebration for her... and also a celebration of her new book deal... and.....

I. AM. GOING. TO. BE. A. GRANDMOTHER....... :yikes:

Hence me being the only one who was drinking the champagne lol (the guys were drinking beer). :biggrin:

I can't open a bottle of champagne without thinking of the time my sister in law and I were at the drive in movies back 'in the day.' We used to take a bottle of champagne and some crab dip along with several joints. My SIL opened the bottle on one of these occasions and the cork flew out and hit her in the jaw. Knocked her out cold. I started laughing uncontrollably (I know that sounds terrible, but we were pretty lit by this time)..... and just when I started thinking that maybe I should be concerned, she came to. Makes me laugh to this day.

View attachment 11937

Congratulations grandma of the goons... Granny of the goons?.... Nanna of the goons?

Speaking of pregnant;

As the sperm swims toward the eggs, I realize I may have ruined my breakfast.

Congratulations grandma of the goons... Granny of the goons?.... Nanna of the goons?

I think I have settled on Gog. It may change but Gog is quite catchy :dog: .

So nice not to have to worry about smells. Using oil in my vaporizer - no smell. I didn’t freak out when the housekeeper knocked on the door a few minutes ago at the hotel. Wow, freedom feels great.

14 Things You Should Know Before You Go Skydiving

What kind of vape is it? No smell at all? Or just not like weed?

My sai has a kind of pleasent sweet perfumy smell using rosin. If someone was used to concentrates like hash, or rosin, they'd know what it was for sure. But it's not as pungent as weed.

After a year or so of working on the road, staying n hotels a lot, I was drug tested and quit smoking weed. But I could smell it very well. Hallways, parking lots, wherever, it was like I had super smelling if it was weed, lol. Now I handle it so much I barely know. Nose blind to weed now, but my marital unit lets me know, lol.

I use plenty of incense, and wear A LOT of patchouli oil, so I never smell weed. My guests never say anything, but then I'm usually handing them a vape as they come in, and offering them edibles and snacks, so they might be distracted. Who knows? Better than air freshener, I say. Not that my home smells like weed. That's nag champa. :weed: :peace::weed:

I’m using an aspire breeze ecig type of vape. Using 84%THC strawberry/banana flavored with terpenes. It might smell like something but not bud. Some of the cartridges are really crap. I can see why we’re seeing all the lung problems. I’ve been using this for about 8 or 9 months
image.jpg
. So far no problems. The syringe isn’t in the pkg. I buy 1 gram for $29. Green Brothers Farms grows it and makes it into oil.

Last edited:
I’m using an aspire breeze ecig type of vape. Using 84%THC strawberry/banana flavored with terpenes. It might smell like something but not bud. Some of the cartridges are really crap. I can see why we’re seeing all the lung problems. I’ve been using this for about 8 or 9 monthsView attachment 12310. So far no problems. The syringe isn’t in the pkg. I buy 1 gram for $29. Green Brothers Farms grows it and makes it into oil.

Seems like a reasonable price.

I don't have any close dispensary, but the two nearest to me advertised half grams at $45, and rosin was cheaper at $70 and they each had one variety, lol.

I have a lot more variety in my freezer, lol. They're pretty pathetic, and despite the prices frequently out of products.

I'm so glad I'm able to grow my own.

You come in my place you gonna smell weed, either fresh vaped or in the bowl that never gets empty on my coffee table. That is a fact like the earth is round. Never had any issues staying in hotels or motels & vaping as the smell dissipates quickly unlike ripping bongs.

I got an email notice from Comcast that I had infringed on the copywrite act. They said that I had illegally downloaded a movie - fast and furious. I didn’t do anything like that. I called them and let them know. They said if this continued to happen I wouldn’t be able to get the internet. I would get a six month suspension. This bugs me. They are treating me like I did this. This pisses me off. I don’t have any control if someone is able to tap into my internet, someone I don’t know or where they are. They said it was done through WIFi hot spot. WTF!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back