Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

You come in my place you gonna smell weed, either fresh vaped or in the bowl that never gets empty on my coffee table. That is a fact like the earth is round. Never had any issues staying in hotels or motels & vaping as the smell dissipates quickly unlike ripping bongs.

Used to smell weed ev3rywhere when I smoked
Since vaping as you said there is very little smell and it disipates quickly
The smell that is there is not noticeable to most ppl unless they vape weed too
I now vape walking down the street and police have not realised
A dirty mp/cu will smell though

A cazillion times better than smoking bongs or joints
No chance of hiding that

I got an email notice from Comcast that I had infringed on the copywrite act. They said that I had illegally downloaded a movie - fast and furious. I didn’t do anything like that. I called them and let them know. They said if this continued to happen I wouldn’t be able to get the internet. I would get a six month suspension. This bugs me. They are treating me like I did this. This pisses me off. I don’t have any control if someone is able to tap into my internet, someone I don’t know or where they are. They said it was done through WIFi hot spot. WTF!

You need to change your wifi password on your modem to something new and better

Unfortunately people are able to buy toolsand use and hack wifi these days with a little bit of tech savvy or internet research

Regular changing off passwords help, but not foolproof
Also you can see how many connections are on your net via settings
You can kick people off or set so only one person is able to connect at a time

Sorry to hear of your experience
The new big brother world on the net is affecting our security and our privacy

I got an email notice from Comcast that I had infringed on the copywrite act. They said that I had illegally downloaded a movie - fast and furious. I didn’t do anything like that. I called them and let them know. They said if this continued to happen I wouldn’t be able to get the internet. I would get a six month suspension. This bugs me. They are treating me like I did this. This pisses me off. I don’t have any control if someone is able to tap into my internet, someone I don’t know or where they are. They said it was done through WIFi hot spot. WTF!
Carol you need to change the password to your modem and keep it 'locked.' If you don't know how to do that, perhaps Comcast can help you? That or Google is your friend.

Edit: lol.... didn't see that @felvapes had already answered and told you this....

No, its one vape I have not tried....but I do own a Mighty and a Digit Volcano.

For many the Volcano and bag system are good for light, easy sessions. But to me, this is a hard hitting medical delivery device. I run it full up at 446, with .5 g in the chamber, and bags that are pure milk. Easy to get vaped quick and hard. I don't use it all of the time because its not the most efficient with flower, but where you are at, MJ is pretty dang cheap compared to here.

hahaha...I bet it not bad, really!! haha Love red wine, not much of a white wine person. CA Cabs used to be very heavy and tanic but that has changed over the last 30 years or so and they make beautiful wine.

One of my favs, however, is Russian Valley Pinot Noir. There are a number of excellent CA Pinot's that I like very much.
Da white like da White Russian from ALEXANDER VALLEY , SONOMA, CA pretty decently!
My wife likes RED’s so with her I Let her choose!
COLAS is why growing in my yard.
Da Dispensery’s in My area don’t offer COLAS?

Da white like da White Russian from ALEXANDER VALLEY , SONOMA, CA pretty decently!
My wife likes RED’s so with her I Let her choose!
COLAS is why growing in my yard.
Da Dispensery’s in My area don’t offer COLAS?
I'm from Sonoma County, @ataxian, as is @Madri-Guy. Many a Summer's Day like today were spent on the Russian River. Next week we are going to run over to the coast. You picked the right place for wine, that's for sure.

@Madri-Guy just got his degree up here, at the same college where I got mine. If you and your lovely French wife ever get up here, I'll take you on a wine tour. Well, they have cannabis tours as well. We'd be busy, for sure @ataxian.
I love wine, cannabis, honestly!
Next time We go up there we’ll take U up!
My wife is a genuine scholar!
Hippy Surfer dude is my past existence on the Pale Blue Dot!
Today Scientist in training? (Not worthless just hopeless)
LEMON HAZE ROSIN almost gone?
Reload tomorrow 2 stay civil!

I have over two weeks of time off that I need to use before I lose it at the end of the year.

Thinking of taking a trip but with a bum knee and newly bruised ribs, ran into the fork of a forklift, ridding the bike for long distance is out. I could hardly walk after the short ride to and from work the other day.
Thought about taking a train somewhere.
A 4/20 vacation would be great but it's not all I'm interested in. Historical sites, mountains, wineries, breweries.

I don't know anyone anywhere else. Considering Colorado or another legal state. Also, considering Nevada. I know there's more to Nevada than Vegas, which doesn't appeal to me. If I were going with a group, then Vegas for sure baby. But, it will be just me so any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed.
Love the UP of Michigan but I've been there a few times in last few years.

So, do any of you have any thoughts or recommendations on where to stay or what to see. Better yet, where NOT to go?

Last edited:
I have over two weeks of time off that I need to use before I lose it at the end of the year.

How can a company "expire" accrued leave? Do you mean they are encouraging staff to use up excess leave balances?

Maybe a train trip to a legal state with good food & booze & historical sites?

How can a company "expire" accrued leave? Do you mean they are encouraging staff to use up excess leave balances?

Maybe a train trip to a legal state with good food & booze & historical sites?

This is a great question. I get four weeks of vacation 'a year', and it can not be saved. People have abused this in the past and taken half a year at one time.

That sounds good. I'm only considering a train because I'm not sure how my body will hold up on a long car ride. I did about 1000 miles (1,609.34 km) last weekend and by the time I got to my destination it was all I could do to get out of the car.

Food, booze, and historical sites; :drooling: :scooter: :thumbsup: A perfect vacation for me!

It's same here
You can work Flexi hours and get holiday time
But you can only build up so many before you are forced to take leave or lose the hours
It's to prevent people taking the piss and having a year off like @BD9 said
My dad was forced to have 3 months off or lose the hours one time at the uni

Who the fuck buys a diesel Toyota anyway? lol
There are lots of diesel 4x4 here
There are benefits to a diesel engine in off-road
It goes much further per tank so you don't have to carry fuel to get back from some remote place, they have high compression and can idle through a lot of places with little effort or revs, as long as you don't get water in the engine you can drive through deeper water as they have no points to get wet

But, they are horrid for the environment, they are noisy af and annoying, blowing soot everywhere, they have their own set of issues with maintenance and most people choose to both not maintain the environmental filters etc - or more commonly bypass it all for more power

It's just funny how there are reports saying how they are not bad for the environment and they have better technology now
Wrong due to what I stated above, due to most on the road are old Enviro killers and due to the latest Toyota being a dud and both costing at the factory, at the fuel pump and from fines as it is a Bambi killer

They are good if you choose to run them off used fish and chip oil, which actually does work
But it will clog the injectors quicker and have less compression
At least it's free/cheap fuel and no emissions to hurt Bambi

Diesel is on the way out now anyway
Most governments around the world are getting on this and at least banning them from inner cities

Something else I found out the other other day I didn't know that is funny

I knew Tata (an Indian company) owns range rover now so it is an Indian made car.... But, - they had tried to sue China for copying the outside of a car - so they bought half the company.....lol

So one of the most expensive 4x4 out there is actually Indian and Chinese crap..... Hahaa to all those paying 100,000 for a badge that is built partly in China (where my amazingly priced car comes from) and partly built in India which is far behind China in manufacturing quality

MG is also a company that used to be British owned and produce prestigious small sports cars
Now saic motors (they make sanggyong) from China owns it and are selling SUVs for cheap prices here similar to GW but using the original MG badge

I keep hearing the song from the Simpsons when homer got a "canyonaro" car, but I hear it with chinarado instead
Lol

Petrol is the go over diesel thanks as I like to breathe and eat fish
But electric is the future

Great wall has an electric 4x4 coming out next year that is supposed to go for 500 mile ( or maybe it's km ) between charges and it has better torque than either petrol or diesel

And guess who is trying to design one but say it won't be ready till 2025?
Yup, Toyota.....

Last edited:
This is a great question. I get four weeks of vacation 'a year', and it can not be saved. People have abused this in the past and taken half a year at one time.

That is illegal as fuck out here. Sick & personal leave accumulate. Otherwise it encourages staff to take "sickies" so the leave is used up. Now if you have too much personal leave you can be asked to take it but that is usually more than 4 weeks balance so when I had 10+ weeks leave I was asked to take some to reduce my balance.

Who the fuck buys a diesel Toyota anyway? lol

90% of regional Australia does. In fact I question the sanity of anyone who buys a petrol Toyota 4WD

Last edited:
It's not illegal here
You can't save your 4 weeks up from last year and take 8 next year etc
Even Flexi hours you can build up have to be taken at some point as I stated last post, or you lose them eventually
Sick leave from last year doesn't accumulate next year, it reboots
My dad didn't take holidays for 7 years, he had over 6 months holiday time
He was forced to take time off or lose hours
My dad has been a union man for many years and was on the board for welfare rights and head of his section of union for years
He won't let any worker be ripped off for hours.....but also knows the laws

Sanity questioning is a strong statement, Esp when there are many factors to weigh up ones purchase and their supposed love of outdoors whilst killing it

90% is also an interesting number to pluck
There's a hell of a lot of V6 and V8 Prado's out there - petrol
Drive past them daily in my rural area, and if you go on the 4x4 forums this debate goes on between them too as to which is best so it's not definitive even with the rednecks who don't care about environmental concerns (as they all mostly state proudly)

There are a lot of diesel lovers out there though

Every original Toyota that came out I drove as a kid had a smaller engine than my great wall and was petrol
And they went anywhere
They made their reputation on these 4wd
Slower than the new ones but worthy

There is pros and cons to both engines in performance
There's mostly cons to environment with diesel though

Last edited:
Where I used to work, you could accumulate only 2 years vacation. Or you could take the vacation pay without time off. Some did that at the holidays for an extra paycheck. I had no problem using my 5 weeks every year.

Where I live most locals have 4wd or awd. But small diesels aren't common. Even on full size trucks it's a small percentage. Diesel fuel is more expensive, and diesel engines are subject to stricter environmental laws.

Love my diesel tractor though, it's a real workhorse at only 33 hp. I use it to plow snow, cut brush, rototill, dig, haul and whatever. It's a 06 new holland tc33.

Where I used to work, you could accumulate only 2 years vacation. Or you could take the vacation pay without time off. Some did that at the holidays for an extra paycheck. I had no problem using my 5 weeks every year.

Where I live most locals have 4wd or awd. But small diesels aren't common. Even on full size trucks it's a small percentage. Diesel fuel is more expensive, and diesel engines are subject to stricter environmental laws.

Love my diesel tractor though, it's a real workhorse at only 33 hp. I use it to plow snow, cut brush, rototill, dig, haul and whatever. It's a 06 new holland tc33.

AWD is not the same as 4wd, a bit of a pretend forby.....

Diesel is much more common here as the price is cheaper not more expensive, plus the distance travelled on a tank is better
They are good for trucks, tractors etc and have advantages for 4wd

Just not the be all and end all and there is the environmental concerns

Esp when Toyota is currently under a class action for the not working filters
That is costing people more and is extra bad for Bambi

Here's a petrol great wall on Fraser island @LesPlenty
I remember you wondering if they would handle it
This one is running pretty stock too
No big lift or anything
This owner says it was no problems
Another fulla has videos of his doing the Cape York track too

69793695_2889305184416452_339456055954112512_n.jpg

I don’t see many diesels around here in CA.
Some large, heavy duty diesel trucks like Ford, Chevy, Dodge to pull Rvs/boats etc. but that’s about it.

I drive a 2013 Scion TC, which I got a few months ago to replace my 01 Honda Civic.
It’s a nice looking little coupe. Good for a daily driver. I dig the front moonroof and glass skylight over the backseat...has a 2.5 L 4 banger (180hp/173 lb-ft of torque) and a six-speed automatic.
E898131E-4669-488F-859D-782554840194.jpeg

Still want to get a muscle car again one day. I had a 98 Mustang GT I loved that was heavily modded. I want a 96-98 Mustang Cobra this time around. Better platform to start with.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back