Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

96529810_3211171675609665_8287982422402793472_n.png

I've been gone for a while and wanted to reintroduce myself to the Asylum.

I am a former child.

I have a star sign.

I was once described.....

I'm at an age where my testicles, from a distance, could be mistaken for an elderly Rastafarian gentleman on a unicycle.

No @felvapes for a while, passed out over the price of a French vape and never recovered!
It has been even longer for @arb.

Cherries are ripe, so I can sit at the window and watch crows, scrub jays, squirrels, and whatever those other birds are, taking the cherries. The squirrels are running across the yard to climb the tree. The cats just sit there, mesmerized. May seems early for cherries. Maybe not. May or May not?

During a night of fairly heavy partying, I ended up in a pasture replete with farm animals.

I decided it would be great fun to ride a horse.
The horse seemed friendly enough.
I climbed onto the horse and started to freak out because this horse had no head!
In shock at being on a headless horse, I decided the best thing to do for both of us was to stick my finger in the horse's neck to keep it from bleeding to death.

Yes, I got on the horse facing the wrong way. It wasn't the horse's neck I stuck my finger in...which explains why its breath was so bad.

To this day when that horse and I cross paths, we try not to make eye contact and mumble an incoherent greeting since we vowed to never speak of that 'night in the pasture' again.

I'm Sofa King bored...............

During a night of fairly heavy partying, I ended up in a pasture replete with farm animals.

I decided it would be great fun to ride a horse.
The horse seemed friendly enough.
I climbed onto the horse and started to freak out because this horse had no head!
In shock at being on a headless horse, I decided the best thing to do for both of us was to stick my finger in the horse's neck to keep it from bleeding to death.

Yes, I got on the horse facing the wrong way. It wasn't the horse's neck I stuck my finger in...which explains why its breath was so bad.

To this day when that horse and I cross paths, we try not to make eye contact and mumble an incoherent greeting since we vowed to never speak of that 'night in the pasture' again.

I'm Sofa King bored...............
Wow. After a night of fairly heavy partying, I just fall asleep on the couch. Sometimes there's cake.

My last neighbor was a lovely woman who gardened. When she sold her house, the garden was a jewel box of flowers, fruit trees and ornamentals. The new owner not only didn't garden, but let most of the plants die off his first year from neglect. Then he got serious. He tore out the small trees, then tore up the watering system. Any determined perennials were done for next. The soil itself became the target, and he started shoveling up dirt and dumping it in the alley. Ground leveled, he then brought in astroturf. Now he had a green 'lawn', but I give him credit for the amount of work he did to kill off his yard. That's fine. The guy spent enough on the house, he should have his yard the way he likes. Now he comes out every day and vacuums his yard. He uses a shop vac, but still, he vacuums his fake lawn. Who are these people, and why didn't they get better instructions when they were sent to the planet?

Who are these people, and why didn't they get better instructions when they were sent to the planet?
They're clearly aliens or at least a different species. My first house was an old farm house that ended up inside the city as the prairies settled and the city grew up around it. When I bought the house the yard was completely bare. Nothing but grass. It was a bit odd because all the neighbouring yards were full of mature trees. I came to find out that the previous owners took down all the trees and then tried to coerce the neighbours into doing the same. They really disliked trees for some reason. I ended up filling that yard with trees, hedges, bushes, fruit trees, gardens and flower beds. Now I live with a natural forest all around me. I wouldn't have it any other way.
1590254825471562414259.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back