Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

9 Billionaires were created during this last year
Multimillionaires being given huge tax breaks will do that. :twocents:
We are lucky in Australia, our mainstream news is news and not just opinion based BS like a lot of US shows. For example, Tucker Carlson cannot be sued as his show is considered entertainment-based, not truth based as his defense in a courtroom said...no person would actually believe he is telling the truth.
We have a wormy cable news network here called Sky News, just another Murdock conspiracy site chasing viewers that hardly anyone in Australia watches.
ABC and SBS news in Australia rules!

this past year we have all witnessed the biggest redistribution of wealth in our current history.
Topping the list of new Billionaires, the Pharma Bros.. MRNA CEO Stéphane Bancel, Ugur Sahin of BIontech (BNTX), Pfizer (PFE), Senior executives from China's CanSino Biologics and early investors in Moderna, to name a few. then their are the spineless silicon valley opportunists who jumped on this gravy train.
the source is from Forbes btw. numbers don't lie these are not theories, their ARE indeed CONspiracies and we aint in on the take. in fact we were told to shut down everything in our lives, including means to earn a living wage, while these fuckers shares skyrocketed. I digress..

.no person would actually believe he is telling the truth.
(Please revisit my post regarding the media in the Rona thread)
personally don't care for any network telegenic ego's reading off a script on either side of the planet, TC included.
fwiw do you really think that troll doctor, who by the way also made a 'killing' $$$ this past year in shares and patents, that told us masks are useless in March, then flip flopped multiple times and said no wear 2, or even five masks speaks the truth? if one believes him, that is ENTERTAINING a delusion.
'facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored'. Aldous Huxley-

Last edited:
Someone wrote,
Not sure how legit this is..
And I replied accordingly after clicking on the link to see a TikTok video (a Chinese platform for lyp syn videos ffs)...that is why I said what I did about conspiracy theory nutters being everywhere, knobs like TC included and in the same basket.

The one truth about science is that it always corrects itself as new facts come to light
Changing opinion when new facts become available should be applauded not turned into a conspiracy theory
Don't disagree, However All I see lately is Political Science even Science Fiction. Politicizing Science is Dangerous. :volcano:
Never let the Truth get in the way of a good Story Mark Twain-

I love a good commercial but there are some really lousy ones too - like the 7 Eleven commercials with all the gangster girls on bikes. That’s probably who goes to 7 Eleven now. I haven’t been in one in years. The last time i went I was buying a slurpie.

I like a lot of the Uber commercials.

Last edited:
Don't disagree, However All I see lately is Political Science even Science Fiction. Politicizing Science is Dangerous. :volcano:
Never let the Truth get in the way of a good Story Mark Twain-

Only from the talking heads
All I care about is getting a f*c king haircut (wife is a nurse, I'm a high risk for infecting others)

Random thought
Remember seed holes!
Pulled out an OLD summer tee that has one dead center
Get a pic if it survives the wash, had a Joe camel tee in there too with some old cigarette pack lighters
IMG_20210610_093854.jpgIMG_20210610_093905.jpg

The book is for a non member who lurks

I don’t even understand what the point of being alive is. Maybe there is no point.
we’re all just biological beings that somehow evolved to a point where we self reflect way too much.
sometimes I wish I was a bird or some other animal that just operated more on instinct than having a stupid frontal lobe lol

I don’t even understand what the point of being alive is. Maybe there is no point.
we’re all just biological beings that somehow evolved to a point where we self reflect way too much.
sometimes I wish I was a bird or some other animal that just operated more on instinct than having a stupid frontal lobe lol
Just because we managed to develop language.. this allowed the passing down and accumulation of knowledge.. then we decided we must be above al other animals.. we must have meaning.. but we dont.. we are just an over evolved virus destroying its host...
We think we are smart, but any truly evolved civilisations will see us for the utter morons we are....

No seed holes here, not seen any seeds this century except for a few I paid a lot of money to acquire...but I do have a lot of shirts with stubby top removal wear strips near the belly button region.:cheers:

The point of being alive is to live.
Primates sling shit and screech........all of them.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back