Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I don’t mean to be a Grinch, however.... to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the vape under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation

Woman Allegedly Breastfeeds Cat On Delta Flight As Horrified Passengers Look On​

Sanika Nalgirkar - 7h ago
Follow

1638312316622.png

Woman Allegedly Breastfeeds Cat On Delta Flight
© Photo: SoNelly / ShutterstockWoman Allegedly Breastfeeds Cat On Delta Flight
Everyone loves their pets and would do anything for them but maybe, this woman took it a little too far.
Recently, a passenger traveling to Atlanta on a Delta flight was reportedly breastfeeding her cat mid-flight. While many people consider their pets as their children, this woman might have taken that to a literal meaning.

Delta cabin crew reportedly tried to stop the woman from breastfeeding her cat.​

However, in spite of the crew's requests, the woman allegedly continued doing so.
After the resistance from the woman, a message was sent through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) hoping to contact the “Red Coat” team, so that they could take some action against the woman after landing. The Red Coat team is ground staff trained to handle customer issues.
A screenshot of the message went viral on Twitter as well.

RELATED: You Can Now Carry Your Cat Like A Baby Because Life Is Amazing

A Delta flight attendant shared a video on TikTok.​

Ainsley Elizabeth, a flight attendant from that flight mentioned in the video she posted on TikTok.
“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby. Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn't put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life," she said.
While the woman thought she was caring for her pet, even the cat seemed to have hated it.
Elizabeth continued by saying, "What does she do at home if she's doing that in public? And then security met the flight just to tell her that she couldn't do that again, cause it was weird and gross".
Airlines have their fair share of disruptive passengers however this situation was terrifying as other Passengers watched this bizarre scene unfold.
When asked to stop, the woman defended herself by saying, “Although, I think [the passengers] are enjoying this, because like I said, I’m not terrible to look at."

Delta has clear policies regarding pets and breastfeeding.​

According to Delta’s policy, "Delta fully supports a woman's right to breastfeed on board Delta and Delta Connection aircraft and in Delta facilities. Breast pumps are allowed on board".
Breastfeeding is allowed on-flight however, that means human babies. Whether that policy includes animals is still unsure, probably because no one would have thought that people do that.
Pets are also allowed in-flight but they are to remain in a carrier bag under the seat for the duration of the entire flight so as not to disturb other passengers.
RELATED: How A Delta Flight Attendant Became A Young Adoptee’s Friend For Life

There has been an increase in in-flight incidents related to animals.​

The airline seems to have tightened rules and regulations against animals due to the 84% in incidents relating to animals in the past few years.
Many people travel with their pets such as emotional support animals or service animals. But due to the incidents relating to animals, many airlines have banned emotional support animals claiming only service animals would be allowed in-flight.
Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties.
One popular case includes a 37-year-old woman traveling in flight who was suffering from PTSD. She was accompanied by her emotional support duck, Daniel in 2016.
Delta stated that they had seen several animals traveling on the flight such as "comfort turkeys, gliding possums known as sugar gliders, snakes, spiders, and more".
RELATED: Awful New Details About The Death Of Kokito — The French Bulldog Puppy Who Died When A United Airlines Flight Attendant Forced Him Into An Overhead Bin

So ...

(long-winded intended old man sigh placed here ...)

I knew this woman. She was perfect in every way. And for some reason, she liked me. In a sexual way, if you can believe it.

Difficult to believe. I know.

So when she found out I do impressions, she had a request.

When I do impressions, I generally work on them for years. Not always but usually. To the point where no one would know the difference between voices, or to the point that it's so absurd that of course you know the difference.

So this lovely woman, who helped me through a time in my life that I would have never lived on without her, asked me to do an impression of Michael Caine.

Because I'm a fucking moron, I let her slip away. Maybe for the best. She deserved better than me. The me I was at that time.

But I never got to do my Caine impression for her. I worked on it for over a year.

It sounds like 0:35 of this video.

I do it all the time now. I will walk around the house talking like Caine, Walken, and Jeannette - a woman I used to work for - and Seinfeld and Tom Waits and Joker and more, and not even be aware of it until Sierra gets up in my face and tells me to stop. I just talk in different voices because that's the way my brain works.

You'll just have to watch it on YT.

So Jacob and I had a few drinks and were reminicing. To the point where he's spending the night here on the couch. :buenrollo:

There was this guy we met, on the same day we met at the laundromat where I worked at the time. Jacob and I were talking about Alan Moore's run on Swamp Thing And then Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove and this old man - I'd say mid 60's - barged in and started going off about this laundromat two counties away and he'd clearly been banned from there.

He was bitching, at a ridiculous volume, about how there was no hot water, and how none of the girls who worked there would talk to him, and how there was never enough parking space, and how they should have never made two Dakotas, and on and on.

He did this before even saying hello, and completely interrupted the conversation between Jacob and me. And then he walked out while saying he forgot his laundry in the car.

Jacob and I look at each other, and he says, "Okay, that man has clearly been hit on the head too many times."

So I decided we would call him "Headwound Harry."

It doesn't really make sense, considering the sketch. But everybody on staff started calling him that when he wasn't around. There would be days that customers had brought me too many alchoholic drinks and I would have to duck behind or under the counter because I was laughing so hard.

Jacob is better at this shit than I am and would just egg him on with a straight face. We ended up getting him on video going off on a rant about aliens landing at Roswell in '47 and how he was there to help cover it up.

Jacob has thousands of hours of people going off on crazy shit. Not to be mean, but simply to preserve it. He finds it fascinating. We did it at the laundromat because Jacob didn't want this guy to know where he lived.

If you spent more than 30 seconds with this guy, you would understand and not judge us.

I stopped by there the other day to talk to a woman I worked with there, and she said everyone still calls him Headwound Harry.

I'm not saying it's right. But guess what people? Everywhere you go, the staff probably has a nickname for you.

Probably the wrong thread but just some exchange on another site,

ABV came up in a semi related thread on another site
Psychedelic Sam got some results back that a sample tested at 5% potency and 4.5% of that was thca
So it would seem ABV needs decarbing
I'm just about to extract some material and was wondering if anyone else did an oven or Ardent fx decarb on their vaped flower
I was doing 10 minutes at 240f 115c
Not much info on oven or Ardent, mostly immersion and slow cooker
IMG_20211227_181350.jpg

Cannot wait to use the carbonx on this product

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back