Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I need to figure out not to break so much glass?

• Buy a log vape with S/S or Ti stems = nearly unbreakable but you may find a way
  • Buy one of these NoGoo small MP bubblers = even you can't break this
  • Buy a bulk pack of 5" downstems from DH Gate = you will break them but you will have a dozen to break

ng_wp_pink1.png

• Buy a log vape with S/S or Ti stems = nearly unbreakable but you may find a way
  • Buy one of these NoGoo small MP bubblers = even you can't break this
  • Buy a bulk pack of 5" downstems from DH Gate = you will break them but you will have a dozen to break

ng_wp_pink1.png
SILICONE will work with a small mouthpiece
I buy 5 at a time. (I break them so fast)!

I am such a LAME ASS = dropped my favorite LOG VAPE = BROKE the heater (ACE will fix it thank goodness)!

Last edited:
This sounds perfect for you @ataxian & the fact they have them in pink............ hell I bet you can even jam one of your glass mouthpieces in it & make it SMALLER!

I had the privilege of spending the day working for the Exodus Foundation in their "Loaves & Fishes" soup kitchen. Religion is not something I respect & am a agnostic but there is something very special about the work Rev Bill Crews does. His church & soup kitchen are open to anyone & everyone but particularly those doing it toughest & he would be the "truest christian" I have ever met. He has an agenda alright but it is one of compassion & helping those who can't help themselves.

My lengthy struggles with various addictions made me empathetic with those down on their luck & today was a stark reminder of how a few unfortunate events can have devastating consequences for people. Close to 300 people had a free nutritious lunch today & several hundred more meals were prepared for the food vans that go to the bigger homeless communities each evening. What saddened & surprised me was just how many old people there were eating today. They are not homeless but also can't afford a meal :frown:.

Been a fair while since I did any charity or volunteer work & I have to say it was such a rewarding experience.

This sounds perfect for you @ataxian & the fact they have them in pink............ hell I bet you can even jam one of your glass mouthpieces in it & make it SMALLER!

I had the privilege of spending the day working for the Exodus Foundation in their "Loaves & Fishes" soup kitchen. Religion is not something I respect & am a agnostic but there is something very special about the work Rev Bill Crews does. His church & soup kitchen are open to anyone & everyone but particularly those doing it toughest & he would be the "truest christian" I have ever met. He has an agenda alright but it is one of compassion & helping those who can't help themselves.

My lengthy struggles with various addictions made me empathetic with those down on their luck & today was a stark reminder of how a few unfortunate events can have devastating consequences for people. Close to 300 people had a free nutritious lunch today & several hundred more meals were prepared for the food vans that go to the bigger homeless communities each evening. What saddened & surprised me was just how many old people there were eating today. They are not homeless but also can't afford a meal :frown:.

Been a fair while since I did any charity or volunteer work & I have to say it was such a rewarding experience.
I studied theology for many decades.
I found NON-FICTION more interesting.
FICTION is fine for some however I live on EARTH in a speck in the known UNIVERSE.

The BIBLE is BS!

I do a lot for charity however without a church.

Thank you for the reminder (@Vitolo needs vaporizers for people in need) (post today)
VAPORIZER collections are for people with large belt buckles and 24" lift kits on a 4x4 in the city.
Use what you need and donate your collection to @Vitolo )

It is better to give than HORDE!

I just got a half a gram of wax reclaim from my Dr. Dabber Boost glass! Half a fucking gram! That is insane! I actually think it's a little more than 1/2 a gram. Granted, I had soaked the glass about three different times, but still. This Boost glass builds up the concentrate on the inside like crazy. I'm not complaining, though. I got a free 1/2 gram of concentrate that would have went right down the drain. This is the most reclaim I have ever had from one alcohol evaporation.

It's very easy to lose a small portable vaporizer. Bummed out about losing my GH. :rant:I turned the RV up side down. It's somewhere between CA and OR I'm afraid. I ordered another one when I got home.

It was so stealth I lost it.

Last edited:
It's very easy to lose a small portable vaporizer. Bummed out about losing my GH. :rant:I turned the RV up side down. It's somewhere between CA and OR I'm afraid. I ordered another one when I got home.

It was so stealth I lost it.

Thats such a shame @CarolKing ...
Is it not worth waiting a couple of weeks before you reorder, to see if it turns up.???

Have you ever noticed how much of life is centered around poop? When you bring your baby home from the hospital.. one of the first things you are concerned with is that they poop. And after surgery.. one of the things that are the criteria of leaving the hospital.. is that you poop. They sell products that you are supposed to take daily.. so you can poop. It's like the world isn't right if we don't poop.

So here I sit with this dog that's had surgery... and he's not pooping. And it's driving me nuts.

Poop dammit. :shit: :buenrollo:

... So here I sit with this dog that's had surgery... and he's not pooping. And it's driving me nuts.

Poop dammit. :shit: :buenrollo:
Might he have "OIC" (opioid-induced constipation)? I've been seeing commercials on TV for a prescription medication that's supposed to help humans who are constipated due to opiates taken to control pain.

Maybe you could check with your vet tomorrow and get his/her opinion about a gentle doggie laxative that won't cause soiling in the house by accident? :idon'tknow:

I was so disappointed with my latest high end glass purchase I rage purchased a piece from the Gate as revenge. Fuck it is costing me nothing as I paid with a gift card won at work. Just made me randomly giggle to myself as I have clearly stopped giving a fuck about things today :smoke:

So a couple of days ago I was putzing in the garage, and the short story is it now looks like a bomb went off, and I really need to finish the reorg.

One big reason is because I misplaced my fave vape, and it's somewhere in the carnage.

But all is not lost, because there is a second, exactly the same vape, stored in a drawer, just in case.

So after a few days of looking I broke out Sparesby for a whirl, and promptly misplaced him, as well...

FFS

(this is kinda Haiku-like, in that I don't really recall how they work, but 5 lines, no? :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back