Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Real or not real....

d9593f0ab8c0a0e265798207dfbb9d3e.jpg

123.jpg

photorealistic-art-1.jpg

not real

My eyes are that fuzzy even the large pic with the artist's hand looked real, I thought @Madri-Gal did well baiting a reply before giving us an answer.:smug:

you_wouldnt_want_to_set_up_your_camp_around_these_places_640_11.jpg

Real. The Danakil Depression Zone, Ethiopia.
This location gets almost zero rain during the year and is one of the hottest places on earth
The lack of rain and volcanic nature of the land leaves a geological rarity, with active volcanoes, sulphur springs, black lava flows and salt basins filled with colourful minerals.

3-22.jpg

It's real. Artists Without Borders - since 2008, French artist Daniel Firman has been exhibiting various versions of a sculptural installation piece named Nasutamanus all over the world. The artwork always depicts an elephant balancing on its trunk, sometimes out from the wall and at other times up from the floor. Fiberglass and polymer meet in a unique sculpture depicting a life-size elephant balancing on its trunk.

View attachment 15722

It's real. Artists Without Borders - since 2008, French artist Daniel Firman has been exhibiting various versions of a sculptural installation piece named Nasutamanus all over the world. The artwork always depicts an elephant balancing on its trunk, sometimes out from the wall and at other times up from the floor. Fiberglass and polymer meet in a unique sculpture depicting a life-size elephant balancing on its trunk.
When the first line said it's real I said to myself how the fuck did they get an elephant to do that
Hahaha

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back