Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
My guess on that is an incorrectly loaded weight on that item. It could happen on my site here and there although I've tried to clean up some of the errors I created in the beginning.

@momofthegoons I had not realized VaporWarehouse had become a Greenlane company too. I was just noticing that five out of the six FC sponsors are all the same company in Greenlane now. Just Sir Robert hanging on from Planet Vape Canada.

Appreciate you sticking with us small guys in the Asylum! This supposed mail ban has accelerated this industry consolidation and it's not a good thing for consumers. You can expect less selection available of high margin items for the seller. Support small business!
Just makes you all that more awesome to do bidness with.
So Greenlane owns FC now........lolz.

My guess on that is an incorrectly loaded weight on that item.
Wrong guess, I quizzed them on it and got the old...it is what it is answer from them.
NewVape were second-highest for shipping but that at least would have taken a box...US$108 (3 years ago before postage went up) and DrDabber is the new king of shipping gouging at US$149 for a Switch with an extra cup...the extra concentrate cup added US$49 to the shipping total, that's what I call a gouge!
Most other vapes from the US are usually 50 or under eg, HR and Boundless.
But rumor has it Greenlane has been busy with another forum....
I wondered why I have had messages deleted over there of late when I bag certain vapes...got told my answers were irrelevant so I have been unwatching everything except stuff of relevance to me...

Well... not FC... my understanding is they don’t have sponsors. Yet. But rumor has it Greenlane has been busy with another forum....

Not mine. I’m no sell out. :cool:

While not the forum I was referring to, it would appear I was mistaken and that FC does have sponsors now. They are listed in their 'Supporting Retailers' thread.

unnamed.png

While not the forum I was referring to, it would appear I was mistaken and that FC does have sponsors now. They are listed in their 'Supporting Retailers' thread.
Only just seen this.
I'd say Greenlane 'own' FC.
Pretty foolhardy to have 5 of your 6 sources of income owned by the same company. They pull the plug and FC is fukd.

Quote from FC.
'The inherent conflict of interest doesn't jive with the pro-end-user focus this site has always had.'

Sorry but there is clearly a conflict of interest now.

Hey, Guys! here is Healthcabin, I am Marketing Manager of healthcabin, healthcabin.net is a premier online vape store offering industry leading selection of original electronic cigarettes vaping gears and accessories.(just like geekvape, smok, uwell, vaporesso, voopoo etc.) we usually update vape promotions, new arrivals and coupon codes in our vape online store, in Healthcabin, you can get a cheapest price, any problem, pls contact support@healthcabin.net
New Coupon: AUG15 (15% OFF SITEWIDE IN AUGUST SALE)
Sale: https://www.healthcabin.net/blog/category/promotion/
Email:support@healthcabin.net
Webiste:https://www.healthcabin.net/

Attachments

• August sale at healthcabin.jpg
    August sale at healthcabin.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 71
Welcome to the forum @Alfred, looking forward to seeing what you have for the community!

Yocan official hereby wishes everyone good luck and success in the Chinese New Year in 2024! About the Chinese Lunar New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, is one of the important traditional festivals. It’s similar to Christmas. The festival reflects the exchange of old and new and hope for the future. During this period, everyone will go back to their relatives and friends to congratulate each other. The factories have a holiday and the workers have a holiday.

Yocan manufacturer 2024 Chinese New Year holiday time
Yocan Chinese New Year holiday

Yocan manufacturer Chinese New Year holiday notice​

To celebrate the Chinese New Year, Yocan manufacturers will enter the holiday season from February 3, 2024, to February 17, 2024, for a total of 15 days. In the meantime, I think you’ll run into some problems. If you have any questions please contact us and make plan adjustments accordingly!

About making orders and shipping times​

Before this holiday, as a factory, we are still working hard to formulate orders and delivery times for our partners. As Yocan products have continued to innovate over the years and have become popular among everyone, the number of orders has continued to increase, including the latest releases (Yocan Dyno/Yocan Cylo) and the familiar UNI PRO and other hot-selling products. But during the holidays, since workers are on holiday and machines are suspended, we cannot guarantee that orders can be shipped at any time. Therefore, you need to make your order plan with us in advance to avoid missing your order. In order for you to sell Yocan products smoothly during this period, we recommend that you place your order as early as possible. Because shipping times may change for orders placed during and after the holidays. If you have such a problem, please communicate with us and get it resolved as soon as possible.

Celebrate with Yocan officials​

In this cheerful festival, Yocan invites you to celebrate the festival together. We organized a giveaway and had tons of gifts to celebrate. Stay tuned with us for the latest news on events! I wish you a happy holiday and start the new year of 2024 with the Yocan gifts you have been waiting for!

If you are a fan of Yocan or a dealer/agent/wholesaler. We sincerely invite you to attend the upcoming 2024 Champions Trade Show in Las Vegas. The exhibition time is February 14th-February 17th. This is one of the largest events in the industry where you can experience for yourself the latest products, trends, and innovations from Yocan manufacturer. And gain professional knowledge through face-to-face communication with our team. We are coming to meet you soon!

Yocan vaporizer manufacturer to attend 2024 Las Vegas show
Yocan vaporizer manufacturer to attend 2024 Las Vegas show

Attend the Champions Trade Show in Las Vegas with Yocan Evaporator Manufacturer​

If you are looking for a reliable, affordable, and versatile vaporizer, you need to consider the Yocan brand. Yocan is a leading brand of vaporizers, creating high-quality, user-friendly devices for enthusiasts. Whether you prefer dry herbs, waxes, oils, or concentrates, Yocan has a vaporizer. Chat with our team, share your experiences and opinions about Yocan products, and get up close and personal with the great people behind the Yocan brand. By participating in this exhibition, you can also communicate face-to-face with some experts in the e-cigarette industry, understand the industry trends of e-cigarettes, stay ahead of your competitors, and continuously expand your business scope. So if you are ready? To learn more about Yocan and its amazing vaporizers at the 2024 Champions Trade Show, stay tuned and join us on this exciting journey!

Products brought by Yocan manufacturers​

If you are an atomizer wholesaler or retailer, you must attend this exhibition this time. At this exhibition, we will bring Yocan Dyno, Yocan Cylo, and a series of products online on the official website. However, what is surprising is that the Yocan vaporizer manufacturer will also display some new products that are not yet available on the official website. The performance and functional features of these new products are introduced one by one. You can also experience these atomizers on-site and get the latest information about them.

Cooperation with Yocan manufacturers at the show​

Plan your order up close with our team and get to know us and Yocan. As we all know, Yocan is a manufacturer with more than ten years of experience in the evaporator industry. During this period, it has independently innovated and developed products, has many patent certificates, and has a large and experienced team. We can provide you with personalized solutions and provide OEM/ODM services.
See you with Yocan at the 2024 Champions Trade Show in Las Vegas!

Yocan has achieved amazing results in the past year! On this day of bidding farewell to the old and welcoming the new, we look forward to achieving even more brilliant results in 2024! Here we would like to thank all the fans who have always supported us. Regarding the holiday time for all employees of the Yocan manufacturer, we have announced it on the official website. The holiday is from February 3, 2024 to February 17, 2024, a total of 15 days. During this period, to let everyone feel the festive atmosphere, we at Yocan officially organized this grand giveaway event (Yocan Manufacturer 2024 Chinese New Year Giveaway Event) to celebrate with fans, and provided Yocan hot-selling products in recent years The four most popular products in the product range are given as prizes. Who are they? Let us find out together.

Yocan Manufacturer 2024 Chinese New Year Giveaway
Yocan Manufacturer 2024 Chinese New Year Giveaway

Gifts from the best evaporator manufacturers​

Dyno, it is a portable nectar collector with a small glass bubbler. Its appearance redefines the ease of use of nectar collectors. Cylo, it is a multifunctional concentrate evaporator. It perfectly inherits the intelligent genes and cool appearance of the Yocan family. Zen, it is a portable dab pen vaporizer with C4-DE technology that can quickly obtain pure vapor. Uni Pro, its fame has spread all over the country! No description here.

Prize details you need to know​

This event will start on February 3, 2024, and end on February 17, 2024. The number of winners is 5.
First place: Yocan Dyno + Yocan Cylo + Yocan official customized gift (random)
Second place: Yocan Dyno + Yocan official personalized gift (random)
Third place: Yocan Cylo + Yocan official personalized gift (random)
Fourth place: Yocan Zen
Fifth place: Yocan Uni Pro
Number of winners: 5
Event time: February 3, 2024 – February 17, 2024

How to participate and win​

There are many ways to participate in this campaign, including via email, social media, and more. If you want to be one of the five winners, actively complete Gleam tasks each day to earn bonus points. As you complete each day’s activities, bonus points will accumulate. The top five with the highest points will receive the above prizes. Finally, Yocan welcomes newcomers to participate in this event. If you share this activity with people in need, your points will accumulate more. Yocan would appreciate any help and looks forward to your interaction with Yocan!

Support Yocan and share your feedback and experiences with products or giveaways​

Over the years, we have continued to innovate and develop, and have become a well-known brand in the evaporator industry. It has a mature and experienced sales team and a large R&D staff. Every year we create many popular products and apply for many product patents. Our products are sold all over the world and are deeply loved by everyone. Yocan officially holds giveaways every month to give back to fans who support us. We are willing to listen to your voice, and you are welcome to contact us or leave a message on the official website/official forum to share your feelings and experiences. And move towards a better future with us.

The Chinese New Year giveaway event organized by Yocan has concluded successfully. Through this event, we would like to thank everyone who has supported Yocan in the past year. We will organize giveaways as always! I wish you all the best in the new year! In February, Yocan participated in the Rasvi family exhibition and had the long-awaited meeting with you. As a leader in the vaporizer industry, Yocan manufacturer continues to develop innovative products to provide continuous power to vaporizer enthusiasts! Agents or wholesalers around the world are welcome to negotiate with us. The giveaway event officially hosted by Yocan has ended. Thanks again to every member who participated in this event! The 5 winners of this sweepstakes will be announced below!

The Yocan 2024 Chinese New Year Giveaway lasts for 15 days. Thanks to the five winning contestants for their support and efforts during the event.
The winner of this event is: J Pawlitschko, who will receive the Yocan Dyno + Yocan Cylo + Yocan official customized gift (random) prepared by Yocan!
The second place winner is: Geoffrey Slusser, who will receive Yocan Dyno + Yocan official personalized gift (random)!
The third winner is: Camille Verdoux, congratulations to her for winning the Yocan Cylo + Yocan official personalized gift (random)!
The fourth winner is: Chad Boyd, who will receive the Yocan Zen!
Fifth place winner is: Molli Taylor, who will receive the Yocan Uni Pro!
Congratulations again to the above five winners, please pay attention to Yocan official award email. We will contact you via email to obtain your prize delivery address information. All prizes will be officially shipped by Yocan to your designated shipping address for free!

Don’t be discouraged if you don’t have award-winning employees. Stay tuned for the next Yocan giveaway! If you have a favorite Yocan CBD vaporizer, you can leave a message on the Yocan official website. We will use it as a prize for our next event.
We look forward to your interaction with Yocan.

related articles
Yocan Vaporizer Manufacturer Attends 2024 Champions Trade Show in Las Vegas
What Yocan vaporizer product do you need to help with?
How to use Yocan vape?

Yocan Ziva Pro Vaporizer Mod Giveaway​

To present better works to fans, Yocan officials continue to innovate and upgrade vaporizer products, bringing together better designs and more convenient and intelligent functions. This giveaway includes a new generation of vaporizer mod Yocan Ziva Pro, giving everyone the opportunity to learn about and get it. Yocan Ziva Pro is the latest upgraded version of the Ziva vaporizer mod. It remains the epitome of caution. I believe this event is the best chance to own it. Please see event details below for details.

Yocan Ziva Pro giveaways

Features of the newly upgraded Yocan Ziva Pro vaporizer mod​

The new generation Yocan Ziva Pro carburetor shell is exquisite and made of aluminum alloy forging, which is comfortable to the touch. It continues the excellent features of the previous generation. Auto-Draw MOD,10 Sec Preheat, 510 thread suitable for 2g cars, magnetic convenient connection, 650mAh large battery, Type-C charging port function, etc. The OLED screen has been newly upgraded, adding smart touch buttons and increasing the adjustable voltage range (1.8V-4.2V), allowing users to remain cautious and have a smarter experience anywhere. For more information, you can click on the user manual.

Prize details for this giveaway​

There are 5 winners in total, and the winner will receive two prizes: Yocan Ziva Pro + Yocan Dyno. The second place winner will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro + Yocan official exclusive customized gift. The third prize winner will receive a Yocan Dyno. The fourth place winner will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro. The fifth place winner will also receive a Yocan Ziva Pro vaporizer mod. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your hands on a new generation Yocan Ziva Pro!
NOTE: All participants must be 21 years or older!

Guide to becoming the winner of this giveaway​

There are many ways to participate in this campaign, including via email, social media, and more.
If you want to be one of the five winners, actively complete tasks in Gleam every day to earn bonus points. As you complete each day’s activities, bonus points will accumulate. The top five with the highest points will receive the above prizes.
Finally, Yocan welcomes newcomers to the event. If you can share this event with those in need. Yocan would appreciate any help and looks forward to your interaction with Yocan! If you have any suggestions for the event, please log on to the official website Yocan.com and leave us a message.

Yocan Animal Card Collecting Activity Is Online!​

Recently, the Yocan official animal card collection event was officially launched! Actively participate in our activities! Collect every animal card! You will receive unexpected prizes.

Yocan animal card collection activity
Yocan animal card collection activity

Introduction to animal card attributes​

1. Our animal card design has 11 kinds of animal images (tiger, wolf, gorilla, snake, shark, dragon, lion, crocodile, elephant, dog, cat, 11 kinds in total.
2. Our animal cards are printed with independent numbers and official event QR codes. Scan the QR code for event details. Please use the animal card number to redeem prizes.
3. When redeeming your prize, please take photos and send them to Yocan.jimmy@yocan.com.

Introduction to card collecting activities​

Yocan aims to allow more people to participate in our feedback activities and let everyone feel our efforts together. This event made more people aware of loving the animals on the earth and protecting them. Living together with humans on this beautiful earth means more. We designed the avatars of the animals. Let everyone feel better.

Animal collection card prizes​

1. Collect 11 cards and you will get an Air Pod Pro.
2. Collect 10 cards and you will get one of any new Yocan products.
3. Collect 9 cards and get an official Yocan customized gift. (hat or USB flash drive or laptop)

Yocan Animal Collection Card Event Prizes
Yocan Animal Collection Card Event Prizes

Event notes​

1. Please make sure you provide the correct contact information and address. We will send the prizes within 3-7 working days after redemption. Please keep an eye on the tracking.
2. If you have any questions, please contact Yocan.jimmy@yocan.com.

With the rapid development of the e-cigarette industry, Yocan provides continuous power for the vigorous development of the e-cigarette industry. While constantly optimizing and improving products, we provide stylish designs and win everyone’s love. At the same time, we hope that all fans can experience the refreshing products as soon as possible. Follow the Yocan manufacturer’s official website, animal collection card redemption activities, and giveaway activities to win prizes at any time!

Yocan Ziva Pro Vaporizer Mod Giveaway Winners List​

The Yocan Ziva Pro Vaporizer Mod Giveaway has concluded. Thank you for actively participating in the activities and proving yourself with actions. Please bookmark us and tell those around you who need it. Because Yocan officially holds giveaways every month! Through this event, everyone has a better understanding of Ziva Pro. At the same time, we also welcome agents or wholesalers who are interested in it to negotiate with us. This giveaway has ended. Thanks again to every member who participated in this event! We hope you will all win generous prizes in the following activities. The 5 winners of this sweepstakes will be announced below!

Yocan-Ziva-Pro-vaporizer-mod-giveaways-winners

Yocan Ziva Pro Vaporizer Mod Giveaway Winners List

The Yocan Ziva Pro Vaporizer Mod giveaway lasts for 14 days. Thanks to the five winning contestants for their support and efforts during the event.
The winner of this event is: Elaine Fryman, who will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro + Yocan Dyno prepared by Yocan!
The second place winner is: Brad Petroff, who will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro + Yocan official customized gift (randomly)!
The third winner is: Colin Kane, congratulations to her for winning a Yocan Dyno!
The fourth winner is: Radbra Bradley, who will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro!
The fifth winner is: William Dalgauer, who will receive a Yocan Ziva Pro!
Congratulations to the above five winners, please pay attention to Yocan’s official award email. We will contact you via email to obtain your prize delivery address information. Yocan will ship all prizes to your designated shipping address for free!

Stay engaged with Yocan

For fans who haven’t won yet, please don’t despair!Stay tuned for the next Yocan giveaway! If you have a favorite Yocan CBD vaporizer, you can leave a message on the Yocan official website. We will use it as a prize for our next event. We look forward to your interaction with Yocan.

Yocan 420 Carnival Giveaway​

420 in 2024 is coming, and the Yocan vaporizer manufacturer sincerely invites you to participate in the 420 Carnival to celebrate and advocate this special day! Yocan Vape will be bringing many new vaporizers to join the party with you! We prepare mysterious gifts for you for free! Get ready for a day full of fun and we have our best wishes for you.

Yocan 420 Carnival Giveaway
Yocan 420 Carnival Giveaway

Yocan 420 Carnival Giveaway Contents​

This event runs from April 15, 2024, to April 22, 2024. During the event, everyone is more likely to get high scores if they actively complete the content of each project. The top 6 lucky players will receive the following prizes. Please read the content carefully to avoid missing the 420 carnival gift!
Champion prize: Yocan Cylo+ Yocan Dyno + Yocan Ziva Pro +Yocan Kodo Pro +Yocan official commemorative gift (random) (one person)
Runner-up prize: Yocan Dyno + Yocan Ziva Pro + Yocan official commemorative gift (random) (two people)
Third place prize: Yocan Ziva Pro+Yocan official commemorative gift (random) (three people)
Event time: April 15, 2024 – April 22, 2024
Number of winners: 6

What is 420​

“420” is a special day in cannabis culture. The act of smoking marijuana every year on April 20 at 4:20 pm is considered friendly and accepted by everyone. This is also the answer to many young people’s inquiry “What does 420 friendly mean? or what is 420 friendly?”. From its birth in 1971 to today, 420 has evolved into a global symbol for spreading cannabis culture, and has used this culture to form a unique social gathering day for cannabis. This day is solemn and joyful. Show their support for cannabis law reform through celebrations and protests! This number has become a code word and has gradually.

Where did 420 come from​

In 1971, in San Rafael, California, USA. A group of high school students agreed to gather at 4:20 p.m. to find an abandoned marijuana plant. It is said that they never found this plant, but were lucky enough to spread the number 420. If someone says: when is 420? The answer is from 1971. Every year in the following years, April 20th at 4:20 pm will be the 420 celebration!

Guide for Winners of This Giveaway​

Actively complete activities in Gleam every day to earn bonus points. The activities include sharing new people, sharing on social media, and other ten contents. If you want to be one of the six winners, you need to complete the project displayed in Gleam every day. 8 days in total. Try not to miss the ten events each day. It’s the key to accumulating more reward points. The top six with the highest points will receive the above prizes.
The last important point is that Yocan welcomes more new people to participate in the event. Sharing to new people will get higher scores. If you can share this event with those in need. Yocan will be grateful and look forward to your interaction with Yocan! If you have any suggestions for the event, please log on to the official website Yocan.com, and leave us a message.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back