Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

S&B PLENTY (with Plenty of Extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have tried for a long time to find a home for the Plenty
It appears to not suit the patient population with which I am involved, so I decided to sell it, and use the proceeds to provide parts (and some meds) for those that I work with.
The coils get hot, and it intimidates the patients that I have shown it to.
The unit is like new ...... Yes... you have to re-click the trigger to turn the heat back on.
It hurts me to have it sit unused.
Due to all of the extras that are brand new, that accompany this unit, and the shipping,
I am asking $168.75
I pay the shipping- USPS Priority Mail with Insurance.
I accept PayPal... and am willing to ship the unit anywhere in the U.S.A.
What comes in the package:
  1. The Plenty Vape, with the oil Pad and screens, and two new silicone end pieces for the cooling coil
  2. A New spare cooling coil
  3. A new Reducer Chamber for those that like to microdose.
  4. a new pack of 6 Regular Screens
  5. A new pack of 6 Fine screens
  6. A new pack of 3 spare S&B brushes
  7. A new box of Dosing Capsules
Send me a private message if you are interested, or have any questions.
DSC05910.jpg

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05912.jpg

DSC05913.jpg

Last edited:
My apologies... I did not even know there were different versions of the website's background colors.
Knowing @momofthegoons I should have known her website was high class with variety!!
I will be more careful and consider those with a white screen in the future.

@Vitolo I never liked the standard coil set up, even if it does make the vape almost indestructible. I even heard of one person in the EU was having trouble with combusting with his Plenty anywhere above 4 on the dial, turned out he was using a 110v model on a 220v circuit!
I find the following might help if you wanted to give it a try yourself as the following really help with flavour;
IMG_20181009_193154.jpg

It looks very nice, but the package is made, and the plans for the parts and meds I will be acquiring has already been promised to a half dozen patients. ( Arizer Solo Batteries, a MiniVap battery and bud)
Were I going to keep the Plenty for myself, I would give your wonderful set-up a try for sure!
I am making that image available to friends who wish a better arrangement for their units!

Last edited:
I have tried for a long time to find a home for the Plenty
It appears to not suit the patient population with which I am involved, so I decided to sell it, and use the proceeds to provide parts (and some meds) for those that I work with.
The coils get hot, and it intimidates the patients that I have shown it to.
The unit is like new ...... Yes... you have to re-click the trigger to turn the heat back on.
It hurts me to have it sit unused.
Due to all of the extras that are brand new, that accompany this unit, and the shipping,
I am asking $168.75
I pay the shipping- USPS Priority Mail with Insurance.
I accept PayPal... and am willing to ship the unit anywhere in the U.S.A.
What comes in the package:
  1. The Plenty Vape, with the oil Pad and screens, and two new silicone end pieces for the cooling coil
  2. A New spare cooling coil
  3. A new Reducer Chamber for those that like to microdose.
  4. a new pack of 6 Regular Screens
  5. A new pack of 6 Fine screens
  6. A new pack of 3 spare S&B brushes
  7. A new box of Dosing Capsules
Send me a private message if you are interested, or have any questions.
DSC05910.jpg

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05912.jpg

DSC05913.jpg
Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back