Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Santa left a dabpress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for everyone's participation, good times, and sharing of your cannabis life. :weed:

When I first started the contest, I had no idea that the Chinese Spring Festival (New Year) started the day after the drawing. If I had known it prior to posting I would have probably stopped the contest a week sooner. :doh:

Our bj3t33 unit has been very popular amongst personal rosineers. Ironically since the contest began we have sold out of this unit before we finished shipping the new batch to US and Amazon warehouses. They should arrive on or around the time that the Chinese return to work on Feb 11th.

All that being said, Roger had put aside a unit for this contest, so I am hoping he can get the unit shipped out sooner but as it stands right now, I am in radio silence with the factory so hoping to get news for you soon @Killick - I emailed you for shipping info, will keep you posted on the shipment status! :buzz:

And of course as soon as I post this I see that the bj3t33 unit is now available on Amazon.ca, so we already have this press in Canada to ship. Sooooooo, the delay will be in Roger taking a moment away from the holiday to arrange shipping. Phew, sorry for the drama :rofl:

Last edited:
View attachment 7220

Goodness gracious! What great news to come home to (after navigation training In the snow, at night), and thanks to @Diggy Smalls for tagging me - it was the first alert I saw :) .

And thanks to @momofthegoons for the kind words. In Canada both Military and RCMP veterans fall under a federal Department of Vet Affairs, which acts mostly like an insurance company. A few years ago a number of Vets lobbied to have cannabis included, and it went through. We're the largest group of medical cannabis users in Canada, and we've been teaching each other how to use it effectively. It's been an adventure to learn, and now it's an honour and a privilege to help people find an alternative to Pharma. There is nothing more humbling than seeing someone's life change for the better through simple application of something they can grow themselves.

I can't recall the exact number I was on at the highest point, but there are 27 medications in the box of things I no longer touch. Fortunately everything, for me, is manageable with cannabis, treatments, and RF ablations.

I'm really looking forward to the unit. I've been watching the videos with enthusiasm, as each one shows great capabilities in a thoughtful form factor.

Thanks @psychonaut for introducing us to the unit. I'll be pleased to give a review, and maybe even a video of I can figure out what to use for editing out the oopsies and injuries.

Thanks everyone, I'm as giddy as a ninny goat!
Maurice Moss; The IT Crowd
:)
Congrats!! Couldn’t be happier for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back