Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Santa left a dabpress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice entry @-dab8- thanks for sharing!

Just a little housekeeping while we crossed the midway point of the contest last week.

First, thanks to @momofthegoons and all the VA admins for having what seemed to be a flawless maintenance this month, didn't miss a beat!

Also, here is the tally of participants that I have so far. If your name is not on this list it means that you haven't answered the 3 questions required to enter the contest. If you feel like you did, please quote your post, so it can be reviewed and recounted. It would be helpful for me if you number the answers so the entries can be easily counted and your chance not be missed!

@felvapes
@elykpeace * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM
@Diggy Smalls
@Madri-Gal
@Stevenski
@Killick
@Joaon * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM
@SpudBobT
@GYOcanada
@-dab8- * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM

Thank you all for your participation so far, looking forward to more entries and the drawing for the winner in a lil over 10 days!

I just love this community....

200-8.gif

I want 2 see U win it 4-sure!

U R a wonderful human!
Ty @ataxian
I am sure I am not the only one deserving, but it will definitely get put to good use and for others benefit not just my own :)

Again, good luck all

But as I mentioned at start it's mine to win....and now I have the @ataxian powers behind me too :)

LoL

Na as I said, good luck everyone

Good luck to all entrants & there will be a worthy winner found.

@ataxian there is still time to enter this contest. I know the rosin flows like a river where you are but you gotta be in it to win it.

1. I need hooch for pain relief and to help with sleep due to a bad shoulder injury that ended my physical ability to do manual labor along with being sacked for this reason(the injury was work related)

2. Rosin will help my well being because the limited amount I have tried really hits the spot, Rosin just seems to hit differently to bud, cleaner tasting maybe? It actually feels like it is more beneficial for numbing the constant toothache type pain that I always have.

3. I will mainly use the rosin in my enail on a bong and maybe a little in my Woodscents. I may even try some in my Vapcap after watching @phattpiggie rock the click with no respect.:thumbsup:

Another reason I am entering is to get myself a Youtube account so I can also show more do-it-yourself videos as I am apparently not real good at written explanations and have been told I have a great looking head...for radio:smoke:
I was originally going to wait for a complete 10-ton kit complete with a pump as it would give me time to save for it, but life is too short so this would probably be all I need anyway (I do have a habit of going too big sometimes)

1. I need hooch for pain relief and to help with sleep due to a bad shoulder injury that ended my physical ability to do manual labor along with being sacked for this reason(the injury was work related)

2. Rosin will help my well being because the limited amount I have tried really hits the spot, Rosin just seems to hit differently to bud, cleaner tasting maybe? It actually feels like it is more beneficial for numbing the constant toothache type pain that I always have.

3. I will mainly use the rosin in my enail on a bong and maybe a little in my Woodscents. I may even try some in my Vapcap after watching @phattpiggie rock the click with no respect.:thumbsup:

Another reason I am entering is to get myself a Youtube account so I can also show more do-it-yourself videos as I am apparently not real good at written explanations and have been told I have a great looking head...for radio:smoke:
I was originally going to wait for a complete 10-ton kit complete with a pump as it would give me time to save for it, but life is too short so this would probably be all I need anyway (I do have a habit of going too big sometimes)
I usually just use a MOD & TANK!
Lately I have been using the EVO QUARTS NAILS & water pipe with small mouthpiece 4 ROSIN?
If I win great!
If not 4 FRANCE it’s a must.
Even if I don’t win?

Even if I don’t win?
+1, I am a bud lover from waay back and spending so much on a piece of equipment can be daunting but after only a few attempts with a hair straightener, I believe a quality bit of kit would get well used and the cost will be forgotten before you wear it out. This point is especially true for people that cannot get a hold of concentrates.:thumbsup:

+1, I am a bud lover from waay back and spending so much on a piece of equipment can be daunting but after only a few attempts with a hair straightener, I believe a quality bit of kit would get well used and the cost will be forgotten before you wear it out. This point is especially true for people that cannot get a hold of concentrates.:thumbsup:
Yup
I have gone from hair straightener to slug to needing a dabpress....
Definitely worth it to anyone who needs to make their own

After cleaning up around the Asylum and all the Christmas decorations were put away, it seems there was a dabpress left, and on it a note that did say...

A small tag on the outside of the gift reads

https://www.dabpress.com/collection...rosin-heat-press-machine-driptech-intergrated

This rosin press is designed for personal use with a plate size well suited to <7g flower, <14g hash/sift/kief. It delivers 3 tons of pressure across 9 sq/in surface area. This unit will deliver 667 PSI across the entire plate surface area which is in the ideal pressure range for square or rectangle filters pressing hash. For maximum performance with flower we recommend to use a 30-40mm cylinder pre-press mold to achieve 1200+ PSI which is more than necessary pressure for pressing flower.

Specifications:
  • Temperature Range: 0-399F
  • Power: 500 Watts
  • Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available]
  • Total Weight: 31.5 lbs
  • Packaging Size: 21.2" x 14" x 12.4"
  • Working Surface: 3" x 3"
Features:
  • 3x3" Anodized Rosin Press Plates - Well Suited to Squeeze 3.5-7g Materials; Easy to Clean and Best Flavor Guaranteed; 3x3" Small Heated Plates Is Helpful to Rosin Flow Immediately Away from the Heated Surface to Preserve the Terpenes.
  • Dual Heating with Single PID Temp Controller - Accurate Temp Delivered; Each Platen Utilizing Separated Temp Probe and Rods; Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
  • Perfect Alignment Performance - Small Hydraulic Jack Rosin Press Made of 6061 Aluminum, 3 Ton Bottle Jack, Stainless Steel Sticks, and Linear Bearings Guarantees Aligned Movement during pressing.
  • 1,000 PSI Delivered - Paired with-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold and dp-bt160ns 2x4" Rosin Press Filters, Achieving and Maintaining 1,000 PSI Utilizing a Vertical/Upright Filter Build, and a Pre-press Footprint of 2.4 sq/in for Pressing.
  • Best Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Reach 200 F in 5 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
  • Driptech Integrated - The Driptech Rosin Press Stay with 35 Degree Angle Utilizing Two Pieces of Aluminum Legs; Prevent Rosin from Burning and Terpenes Preserved.

To enter, please reply to this thread:
  1. Tell us a bit about your cannabis needs.
  2. Why or how will rosin improve your wellbeing?
  3. What devices you will be using your rosin in?

Rules for Entry to Participants -
  • Must live in USA, Canada, UK, Europe or Australia (you may be responsible for a VAT or import fee based on your country)
  • Must have replied to this thread and answered the three questions
  • Must have a minimum of 25 posts on the general forums by the time the contest ends. Prior contest posts do not count.
  • Must be willing and able to create a video and/or detailed visual review posted to YouTube or Instagram
  • Must claim the prize within 7 days of announcement
Failure to meet the criteria will result in another random drawing until the eligible winner is selected.

When, where and how?

• The winner will be drawn at random live on YouTube at 6PM Mountain Time (GMT-7) on 1/31/2019.
  • To allow conversation and participation in this thread, you may post as many times as you would like.
  • Each participant will be assigned a number. The assigned numbers are what will be used for the random draw (rather than the post number)
  • Prior to the drawing the participant's assigned numbers will be announced in the thread.
  • After the drawing the winner will be announced in this thread, and the 7 day countdown to claim the prize begins.
  • If the winner does not claim their prize within the 7 day time frame, it will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected using the same method and criteria.
I wanna say, this is obviously not a requirement to enter the contest, Roger the owner of Dabpress who was kind to offer this giveaway is hopeful that the winner of this personal rosin press will be an asylum member who would be in need of a rosin press and otherwise unable to get one on their own. Your unbiased review is greatly appreciated! So, with that I bid you all good luck and HAPPY HOLIDAYS my friends! - Dabpress Team

iSuobLd.png
The DAB PRESS is perfect 4 MEDICAL or RECREATIONAL needs?
4 SCA that I got at 52 years old SHATTER helped me 2 accept my fate?
ROSIN taste even better 2-me. (@lazylathe got me to switch)
4 my needs ROSIN helps me read!
ROSIN is the beginning of CIVILIZATION

The DAB PRESS is perfect 4 MEDICAL or RECREATIONAL needs?
4 SCA that I got at 52 years old SHATTER helped me 2 accept my fate?
ROSIN taste even better 2-me. (@lazylathe got me to switch)
4 my needs ROSIN helps me read!
ROSIN is the beginning of CIVILIZATION

@ataxian I got your answers, sorry they were in a few different posts. +1 to you in the contest!

Your other answers that qualify

Rosin is pure medical 4 my situation.
Da DAB PRESS needs to be at every medical outpost! (At least this planet)

@felvapes i use a MOD,LOG or DESK TOP 4 ROSIN.
Whatever work 4 U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back