Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Santa left a dabpress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl Scout Cookies=Eat all the cookies.

Now this ^^...is indeed true! haha

I love the other effects, though.

Person who comes up with genetics that eliminates the munchies is going to be VERY RICH! haha

1. Medically for autoimmune disease, Crohn’s disease, skeletal and nerve pain, the list goes on... having no access to concentrate, making my own would be incredible.
  2. Rosin would allow me a greater control of symptoms, less time medicating, would be able to easily & discretely medicate on family trips & outings and enjoy the day.
  3. I imagine my VRod and a banger/enail primarily but will also try my logs, the eNano & WoodScents. I would need to research a suitable portable option though unless a vapcap works reasonably well, if it does then I am set and ready!
Thank you for this generous giveaway contest VA & dabpress, what an amazing prize!

Vap caps work fine for rosin
Check out @phattpiggie vids on using vc and concentrates

A few portables will work though :)

Vaping GSC is like hosting a tape worm
I had thought about buying some GSC cookies seeda until I laughed at this comment, I have a hard enough time with zombie munchies as it is.:thumbsup:

All the GSC out here has been amazing, I never pressed it. I've pressed some close relatives, scouts honor (GSC x Truth) made amazing rosin, wish I had some seeds from it!

Gonna be trying dutch passion auto daiquiri lime, orange bud and blueberry next. Fruity mix!
I like GSC a lot.
Back in the past MAUI WOWIE; Blue MOUNTAIN were no bad.
The weed 4 surfer in the 70’s no seed’s like others!
My seed collection is wonderful.
Dutch CRUNCH is not bad however high in SATIVA = no paranoia!
I am GSC and GRAPEFRUIT.
The THAI is very decent.
PAPAYA is a COLA maker!
I have others I like but I can’t grow it all!
$ no!
QUALITY DRIVEN maybe.
Decent amount allway’s !
ROSIN in GSC I like a lot!
Some don’t!

Do what works 4U!
6’0” & 150lbs.
180 lbs B-4 sickness!
Never fat however!
A DAB PRESS is on my bucket list!

I like GSC a lot.
Back in the past MAUI WOWIE; Blue MOUNTAIN were no bad.
The weed 4 surfer in the 70’s no seed’s like others!
My seed collection is wonderful.
Dutch CRUNCH is not bad however high in SATIVA = no paranoia!
I am GSC and GRAPEFRUIT.
The THAI is very decent.
PAPAYA is a COLA maker!
I have others I like but I can’t grow it all!
$ no!
QUALITY DRIVEN maybe.
Decent amount allway’s !
ROSIN in GSC I like a lot!
Some don’t!

Do what works 4U!
6’0” & 150lbs.
180 lbs B-4 sickness!
Never fat however!
A DAB PRESS is on my bucket list!
We would have a good time sharing talking and vaping my friend

6’0” & 150lbs.
180 lbs B-4 sickness!
In Australia, your body type is usually called;
A big streak of Pelican piss.:smilie-devil:
I have always rocked a keg instead of a six-pack of ab's:thumbsup: GSC does not sound like it would help!
I have always had Indica heavy strains (white rhino and Incredible Bulk last 20 odd years) what is a really good Sativa to make rosin from, through my future Dabpress?

Last edited:
In Australia, your body type is usually called;
A big streak of Pelican piss.:smilie-devil:
I have always rocked a keg instead of a six-pack of ab's:thumbsup: GSC does not sound like it would help!
I have always had Indica heavy strains (white rhino and Incredible Bulk last 20 odd years) what is a really good Sativa to make rosin from through my future Dabpress?
In the 1970’s in HAWAII we grew GRAND DADDY PURPLE out doors B-4 it was a thing.
It had no seed’s however da COLAS were long?
Kine INDICA couch lock kine!
Great 4 sleeping!
SATIVA 4 SURFING!
No $ 2 grow?
SOIL, WIND, SUNSHINE, RAIN did all da work!
BIG YELLOW TAXI b4 we knew?

Last edited:
We're down to the last few days before the drawing for the winner! Here is the list of participants thus far. I'll wait for @momofthegoons to go through the list and make sure everyone who's noted (or not) has their 25 non-contest forum posts in place.

@felvapes
@elykpeace
@Diggy Smalls
@Madri-Gal
@Stevenski
@Killick
@Joaon * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM
@SpudBobT
@GYOcanada
@-dab8-
@LesPlenty
@ataxian
@Baron23
@pxl_jockey

If you're not on the list and feel you should be, PM me so we can figure it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're down to the last few days before the drawing for the winner! Here is the list of participants thus far. I'll wait for @momofthegoons to go through the list and make sure everyone who's noted (or not) has their 25 non-contest forum posts in place.

@felvapes
@elykpeace
@Diggy Smalls
@Madri-Gal
@Stevenski
@Killick
@Joaon * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM
@SpudBobT
@GYOcanada
@-dab8- * you still need 25 non-contest forum posts by 1/31/19 @ 6PM
@LesPlenty
@ataxian
@Baron23
@pxl_jockey

If you're not on the list and feel you should be, PM me so we can figure it out!
hahaha...I think I'm on safe ground with the minimum post count...yeah? LOL

upload_2019-1-28_15-45-35.png

From what I see, you have a life to envy, as well as a highly desirable post count. I, for one, always enjoy what you say, and the way you say it. Best of luck in the contest.
Thanks mate....I do have a life that I am VERY grateful for. A heart full of gratitude has no room for resentment....but I'm still working on that! haha

@LesPlenty I ruined a week of good eating over the long weekend. I blame concentrates as they make me an even worse franken zombie who attacks fridge or cupboard without discrimination.

Only a couple days left folks. If you are on the fence hope on down & get your entry in before it is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back