Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Santa left a dabpress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LesPlenty I ruined a week of good eating over the long weekend. I blame concentrates as they make me an even worse franken zombie who attacks fridge or cupboard without discrimination.

Only a couple days left folks. If you are on the fence hope on down & get your entry in before it is too late.
I can relate! It’s amazing what can look like a snack when the munchies attack. I found a tub of sour cream, that I started dumping things into until it was close enough to a dip that I could justify dipping things into it, and ate the better part of an entire tub of sour cream and half a box of crackers.

I can relate! It’s amazing what can look like a snack when the munchies attack. I found a tub of sour cream, that I started dumping things into until it was close enough to a dip that I could justify dipping things into it, and ate the better part of an entire tub of sour cream and half a box of crackers.
You are brilliant in your resourcefulness and creativity while high. :cheeseburger::hungry: :popcorn::razz:
I am impressed. Sour cream and crackers sound like a good save to me. Good question for a future thread, What Did You Eat While Stoned? There isn't an emoji eating a kitchen sink, but we did have a lovely selection that, I hope, gives a simular feel. I'm just sad I ran out of sour cream. I know I have crackers, where are they?!...

I currently have AK47, Blueberry Kush, Blackberry Cheese Quake, Liberty Haze, Harlequin, an Unknown(Supposed to be B.C.Blueberry), and Harley-Tsu in my in my stash drawer. All homegrown!!! Any of these would make great dabs except the Harle strains!!! They taste like cat piss but are high in CBD!

I currently have AK47, Blueberry Kush, Blackberry Cheese Quake, Liberty Haze, Harlequin, an Unknown(Supposed to be B.C.Blueberry), and Harley-Tsu in my in my stash drawer. All homegrown!!! Any of these would make great dabs except the Harle strains!!! They taste like cat piss but are high in CBD!
I went by Flavor this time. (Delivery)
Mostly PURPLE INDICA ‘S = flower not COLAS however Big NUG’s
This made me get GDP ROSIN 1gram (@lazylathe what do U VAPE ?!)

Is the level for being extremely stoned is not here?

Last edited:
Can hardly wait until the big weiner is announced! I’m joining a cult tomorrow morning in a bid to increase my chances, I figure it’s only a tiny piece of my soul after all, no pain - no gain!

Everyone: But pixel, are you sure a dabpress is worth that? Aren’t you being a little extreme?
p_j: My new handle is Beel-Z-Bub. Who wants some rosin, bitches?! :biggrin:

i challenge @pxl_jockey to a vape dual!
You been practicing your double vape hits to get ready for that duel like @felvapes and some others I know.:smilie-devil:
I am looking forward to winning this so I can get a blonde mullet wig and extras ready for my Youtube debut and subsequent stardom that will go with it.:smoke:
Thanks for the chance to win and good luck to @LesPlenty, I mean all:biggrin:

Right at about 24 hours before the drawing, yeessss, the long await is nearly over! :dogpile:

I'm still trying to plan out how I do this, but I'm going to attempt to do an unlisted youtube live video? If I can get a link to post here, I will, otherwise, I'll just hop on here about 30 mins early and lay out the plans for the live drawing so everyone who wants to attend the stream can.:dancing:

Good luck everybody, get yer post counts up if needed! :whipit: Ask @momofthegoons if you need clarity on your post count.

Right at about 24 hours before the drawing, yeessss, the long await is nearly over! :dogpile:

I'm still trying to plan out how I do this, but I'm going to attempt to do an unlisted youtube live video? If I can get a link to post here, I will, otherwise, I'll just hop on here about 30 mins early and lay out the plans for the live drawing so everyone who wants to attend the stream can.:dancing:

Good luck everybody, get yer post counts up if needed! :whipit: Ask @momofthegoons if you need clarity on your post count.
ROSIN deliciously made with a DAB PRESS.
Before bed = GDP
READING = PINEAPPLE ESPRESS
While I am medicated and recreationally feeling wonderful:
Both good ROSIN for a different function!
Grammar police give me a fine?

I used to save ABV to make edibles until I made a batch with rosin. My ABV is now going into the compost bin. It's just too much work for too little return. I make edibles in the 100-120mg range - just can't get there with ABV extractions.
I use AVB for hash oil, strong stuff
Dab or in caps

Rosineers good luck all

If a vape dual is the order everybody get ya weapons out and let's dual....lol
@LesPlenty will put in a good run too I am sure.... ;)

Dual or draw I told you all at the start it's mine.....miiiinnneee I say.......lol

I need this and put in dibs.....lol
Dibs for dabs....

Na good luck everyone and I hope you enjoy my demo video :)

Less than 12 hours to go :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back