Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Santa left a dabpress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies are so far ahead of everyone else...except Kiwis:razz2:

Not long now. Those of us who live in the future it is already late on the 31st.

As I get to rarely dab when I do it tends to be a bit......

tumblr_mk31gzY4UO1r04g55o3_400.gif

I shall have the extreme comfort of knowing one of my kind and worthy aquantances, from Vapor Asylum, has won something that will bring great joy and comfort. Thank you, @psychonaut, for the fun and enjoyment you have afforded us by this contest. Best of luck to everyone, and may I be the first to offer congratulations to the winner.

Last edited:
@psychonaut - please let me add my thanks to you and Roger for this excellent contest and prize. Very cool.

No matter who wins, we all win with this type of vendor support! :clap::thumbsup::smoke:

We gotta get you on Colorado time! 6PM tonight is the drawing (a little over 4 hours from now), if you're curious what time it is where I'm at check here -

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/denver
I meant 4 actually
I know what time it is here and we worked out midday
Its just early here and I'm not medicated properly yet
Lol
4 hours and 5 mins to go ppl
Good luck
Lol

The anticipation is like waiting for X-mas as a kid, everything is crossed time...good luck to all and thanks for the comp.:thumbsup:

The anticipation is like waiting for X-mas as a kid, everything is crossed time...good luck to all and thanks for the comp.:thumbsup:
I know, right?! It feels like it's been a little journey this month, seeing all the posts and getting to know you all a bit better. It's been fun, and this is so exciting! It's such a small, special group, and someone will be very happy, and we will be happy for them. And we will hate them a little, and pout and vape weed, and get over it, and be very excited and happy when the review posts.
Something like that.
My biggest sadness will be this thread being done. I particularly liked to check it. Everyone here is wonderful. Now, I never check sober, but I'm sure this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back