Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Second Grow

o you flush with phed water or just tap water?
Just water, PH is not so critical when flushing. I just fill up my nutrient tank with water and let that run for 3 to 7 days then harvest. My Mumma plant gets done every 6 months by simply using a watering can to run 2 gallons thru from the top then I refill as normal.

Ph down is probably Phosphoric acid, citric acid, and mono ammonium phosphate
The fresh water will be drawing out unused feed from deep in the medium now too
Which will both cause the ppm to increase a little

I see. The strange thing is that - as I said- after flushing wish plenty of tap water the ppm was at around 90 but then after flushing again with pHed water the ppm level increased.

I might be using the wrong pH down?:buenrollo:
It was meant for aquarium but I guess it should be the same. Ultimately it's a pH down.

Anyway, I will flush only with tap water

Last edited:
My harvest!

Hope they will dry slowly. The temperature is quite low.
I harvested before flying.
IMG_20221214_152239.jpg

Happy new to everyone! :weed:

Controlling the Wi-Fi watering system and the webcams from the other side of the world, I'll show you how the little ladies are doing.
The link of this short videoclip will be removed automatically.

One of the three ladies is the Clone and the other two are the strain Critical (one of the seeds that I got for free when I bought the other ones ) and Autoflowers Kush (I still had a couple of the old seeds from my firt grow with autoflowers).
The clone was nicely growing, so neither I wantet to kill her nor I considered it worthy installing the system that I installed:

(wi-fi irrigation system plus 3 webcams for controlling the inside of the tent and the other two for the areas outside the tent with all the equipment etc. etc. )

for only one lady, that is why I used two seeds that I had already. None of those amazing strains out there, I guess. But I just wanted to use the time of my absence from home for some vegetation period :weed::biggrin:

I guess, my harvest in the cupboard is nicely and slowly drying :tongue:

I am back in Japan since yesterday,
I have just finished putting my harvest, that I left drying for around weeks, into the jars.
I think they dried nicely. Now they are finally curing into the jars :headbang:
Here is a pic of my harvest, Not too bad and no :cheeseburger:hermaphrodite by the way.

1674304871989.jpg

With this I think it is time to close this journal of my second grow but first let me show you how they three little ladies became in the last 5 weeks - during which I was in Europe but controlled my grow tent here in Japan via Internet :smug:

1674304871996.jpg

Absolutely not bad! It has definitely been worth it. I have saved soo much time, indeed. It won't take long any more before switching them into flowering.
I think I can finally stop hesitating and worrying about using too much :weed: when filling up the bowl of my vaporiser, not to mention that huge chamber of the Volcano Hybrid :shocked:

Yes, I think I can finally lay back and vape bonghit"as much" as I want without worrying about running out of :weed:

Before flying to Europe I had the clone in full vegetation stage which I was feeding with growing stage-nutrients.
The other two, one of which is an auto, had just sprouted. Fancy that! Actually, they would have first needed only ph-ed water for the first week and then slowly nutrients...more nutrients... until reaching the growing stage.
Simply not possible! They all got the same amount/kind of nutrients. Meaning that the two freshly sprouted plants got watered with nutrients of the growing stage from the very beginning. Not to mention that one of the two is an autoflower which should get less nutrients than a photoperiodic one.

Anyway, they look great.

Just cleaned a bit....

1674304871977.jpg

Growing is great :weed:
I wish you all a lot of fun bonghit
1674304871983.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back