Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Seeds in your herb

Basement Farmer

Hey, I found a seed in my store bought. What's up with that?

It wouldn't shock me too much to find a few in some sketchier black market stuff, but this is fairly high end, commercial product....I would not expect that. Hermaphroditic plant probably?

Somehow it survived the grinder, so we're going to see if it germinates since it's a little survivor.

It wouldn't shock me too much to find a few in some sketchier black market stuff, but this is fairly high end, commercial product....I would not expect that. Hermaphroditic plant probably?

Somehow it survived the grinder, so we're going to see if it germinates since it's a little survivor.
Watch you get some serious Johnny Weedyseed plant out of that. :lol: You need to let us know if it takes... and grows.... and flourishes. :biggrin:

Ever so often I find a seed or two im my stash. I remember you always had to clean your stash in the day. Everybody had a shoebox lid to clean the seeds. :nod: I plan on using the seed I have for a victory garden this spring.

I love bagseeds! Here's a 'purple haze' bagseed I grew last year.

phvc012819.jpg

A Tupperware container I used for the seeds back in the day the 80s early 90s, it was the one for deviled eggs, i took out the egg tray. Before the medical cannabis came on the scene. I tipped the container on its side after breaking up all the weed, Mexican brick week, smelled a little like dirt, sometimes looked like dirt too, kinda brown. All the seeds would drop down. Then I would use a roller and roll the whole works into joints.

Cannabis here in the stores are free of seeds nowadays. I don’t miss that hot seed falling in my lap or burn my shirt or shag carpet. Back in the combustion days ....not so great looking back.

Last edited:
Thanks all....thought I was imagining things there for a while. I figured with all the fancy breeding and high tech cultivation technology seed in weed was an anachronism. I suppose when you have thousands of beauties, the odd seed shouldn't be too much of a stretch..I'm old enough to remember exploding pinners and feel sorry for all the old stoners that will miss out on this golden age.

So we can start calling you Basement Farmer again? :biggrin:

Mmmmmaybe, ha, ha. Yes....just this one time and one plant
....one plant only. Fast forward 8 months and there's a couple dozen clones vegging in the basement with more on the way.

It's a slippery slope growing is.

That PH is very purtty BTW.

I used to do some crazy stuff when weed was hard to come by - 20 - 25 years ago. Like trying to smoke stems and seeds also little tiny ends of my joints that were accumulating and really potent, made me cough, the smell terrible. How unhealthy! Those seeds aren’t good for anything but growing, except they do taste good barely toasted in the oven though. I don’t think they get you high.

It seemed like during the summer weed was harder to come by back in the day. When fall came it was plentiful again - a little bud of remembrance.:juggle:

Last edited:
I used to do some crazy stuff when weed was hard to come by
JAJAJA When I think of all the times I ground up seeds and stems ! And the flippin exploding joints ! When I was very young I smoked parsley, oregano, scraped banana peels, corn silk, :yikes::nod: . Really anything to cop a buzz. The end of summer was the worst. Always dry as a bone. Halloween comes and everybody's got weed. :clap:

Thinking of seeds reminds me of times gone by. Back in the smoking days we smoked cones like below. Getting a seed or half a seed if one slips through the chop would always block the cone & ensure three things.

No satisfaction from punching a cone.
Foul tasting smoke from the seed.
A coughing fit & ruined buzz.

20200905_114326.jpg

The seed would really screw with the joint. It wouldn’t burn properly and would ruin the whole joint depending where the seed was. Then the hotbox would drop on your lap or couch. How about smoking a joint or a little pipe and all of a sudden tasting in the smoke horriable taste almost enough to make you feel sick. Possibly like a piece of lint or a hair in the weed - ugh :confused:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back