Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Shredderville

Last two super silver haze hanging, and a 9lb hammer out of view. I have fencing hanging from the ceiling that I hang ss coat hangers full of stems from.
IMG_20190911_181234324.jpg

And the wheels on the bus go round and round
IMG_20190911_181201904_HDR.jpg

I don't like my plants touching each other when drying and use fishing line with pegs so I do not disturb them too much and shake off ant trichs when unhooking branches. If you are drying over a fine mesh screen to collect trichs, just ignore what I just said.
That Haze sounds interesting, I wish I could get one of my credit cards to work on Bonza Seeds, I have been trying to place an order for a couple of months now with no success, had no trouble last time (over 2 years ago) I even tried a Free Money Fujitsu Visa card I got with a new aircon purchase, I have never had so much trouble trying to give people money!

What are we growing this crop?

I don't like my plants touching each other when drying and use fishing line with pegs so I do not disturb them too much and shake off ant trichs when unhooking branches. If you are drying over a fine mesh screen to collect trichs, just ignore what I just said.
That Haze sounds interesting, I wish I could get one of my credit cards to work on Bonza Seeds, I have been trying to place an order for a couple of months now with no success, had no trouble last time (over 2 years ago) I even tried a Free Money Fujitsu Visa card I got with a new aircon purchase, I have never had so much trouble trying to give people money!

What are we growing this crop?

Next crop is all from clones. So super silver haze, Columbian gold, nine pound hammer, cherry pie, and blue dream. Same as last run.

I did start some super silver haze X bubba kush seeds, but they won't go into the flower room until January or so. The seeds are femmed by a friend from a plant I used to grow. So it will be a re introduced plant.

I try to introduce new strains when old ones become less popular with my patients. I have 4 crops a year, and try to bring in 2 or 3 new ones a year.

Cannatonic #4, a high cbd variety I keep going but don't always flower it. It's not in high demand for patients, but it's important to me medically. I flower it once or twice a year.

Most popular right now is cherry pie and Columbian gold. But after a while people grow tired of the same buds. It's a guessing game for me as to what they want in the future.

Here we have lots of seeds choices. But unless it's proven and trusted seeds, I like clones from my small circle of grower friends better. We all trade.

Growing 8 plants for 5 patients doesn't allow for mistakes. And some seed companies are sketchy as to what you'll get. Lots of pollen chuckers out there without a clue. I don't have time or space to start 10 seeds to hopefully find one keeper.

Next crop is all from clones. So super silver haze, Columbian gold, nine pound hammer, cherry pie, and blue dream. Same as last run.

I did start some super silver haze X bubba kush seeds, but they won't go into the flower room until January or so. The seeds are femmed by a friend from a plant I used to grow. So it will be a re introduced plant.

I try to introduce new strains when old ones become less popular with my patients. I have 4 crops a year, and try to bring in 2 or 3 new ones a year.

Cannatonic #4, a high cbd variety I keep going but don't always flower it. It's not in high demand for patients, but it's important to me medically. I flower it once or twice a year.

Most popular right now is cherry pie and Columbian gold. But after a while people grow tired of the same buds. It's a guessing game for me as to what they want in the future.

Here we have lots of seeds choices. But unless it's proven and trusted seeds, I like clones from my small circle of grower friends better. We all trade.

Growing 8 plants for 5 patients doesn't allow for mistakes. And some seed companies are sketchy as to what you'll get. Lots of pollen chuckers out there without a clue. I don't have time or space to start 10 seeds to hopefully find one keeper.
It sounds like a delicious selection, @Shredder. The way you grow them out looks like perfection.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back