Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram........

330422632_5972200446191738_4518631150746937610_n.jpg

Facebook is basically new to me. I almost put this in random thoughts. I used my maiden name as a middle name so folks would know who I was from school.

A person in particular who I wasn’t really friends with and I wasn’t sure who she was. She didn’t include the last name that I remembered her by but she included a last name I’m familiar with. Long story short she always tried screwing my boyfriend at the time and yes I mean that kind of act. I’m sure that’s the reason I had sex with him, too young.

So, I asked her on messenger if she went by another last name in high school. Its the person I was thinking it might be! It had been really bugging me wondering if that was her for some person. I guess revisiting teenage life - walking down memory lane with all the bumps and bruises of high school.

She acts like a lonely old person on FB. You can kinda tell by the pictures and the quotes she posts. Not sure why she wanted me to be her FB friend. Maybe out of being lonesome and boredom. As you can imagine I didn’t like her at all in high school. I couldn’t stand her but I needed to know if that was her. Old grudges never fade…I can feel compassion for her.

Last edited:
I’m kinda confused I’ve been kicked off FB twice now. I don’t even know what I’m doing wrong. I’ve barely posted anything. I thought maybe because I didn’t have much storage on my iPad. So I deleted some apps now I have more room. FB kept saying on the bottom of the screen that I had been blocked because of my behavior. You’d think I posted a video of using a big bong. I’ve seen some inappropriate videos being presented by a few members. FB doesn’t have much customer service when I asked about it. Thought I’d put it out there. Anybody know anything about FB jail? Both times it was for 24 hrs.

Some really nice looking guy wants to be my FB friend. I don’t know him. He’s probably looking for money maybe from a country like Nigeria or China. He doesn’t show any info and doesn’t know anybody I know. It says he’s a widower - cat phisher.. I will delete.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back