Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Source 10Cig V5

Baron23

Hi folks - for some reason that still completely escapes me, Source asked to send me some of their product for my use and review and I agreed on the stipulation that I would only report exactly what my honest experience has been. Also, please note that I in no way have any financial agreements or relationship with Source. They just wanted to give me a bit of kit and see what I thought and have me share that with you.

So, first up....perhaps least but not last (LOL)....the Source 10Cig V5.
xg7kgtdc1qv7qzz5.jpeg

I think first and foremost its important to identify what this device really is and what is its use case.

Its a disposable concentrate pen kit. Why disposable...well, you can indeed re-use it (and its coil) but please understand that the above kit is $9.99. Yep, its a ten buck pen and, AFAIK, its not intended in any way to compete with more expensive, sturdy, feature rich pens. IMO, this is more for the person who very rarely gets some concentrate, or occasionally supplements their herb session with a bit of wax, and doesn't want to invest a lot in a device.

Perhaps even more likely, its the "take to the field party-pass it around-then toss it" vape pen. I suppose it could also be the device that is so cheap you just buy one to take on that three day business trip to a full rec legal state and can just chuck it when done so as to not have to travel home with it.

I'm sure some of you will come up with even more potential uses. Me...I have a buddy who doesn't really vape or have much experience with concentrates. His birthday is coming up and I think I'm going to give him a .5 g of wax and one of these kits for a b-day present.

As you can see in the pic below, it comes with a battery pen (one temp only...well, really just full on or off), two atomizers/MP combos, a USB to 510 charging fitting, and a dab tool.
7947kp6v0c9numyo.jpeg

I went to charge the pen upon opening of the box and it was already charged (or dang close to it). Plugged it in, the light in the base of the pen flashed to show it was charging, and when the light on the USB-510 adapter when green you are done.
idgxtvxntuch17w1.jpeg

The battery uses a simple "5 presses" on/off scheme and once on, the only user function is to press it to apply heat. Can't be more simple.

Looking at the atomizers/MP, below is a pic of one assembled and disassembled:
s4u2g64ejqcc0vp2.jpeg

As you can see, there is a plastic MP that is an o-ring press fit into the body. The coil screws on the other end and then screws into the pen.

Here is a pic looking down with the MP removed:
fknwlok6291a5114.jpeg

My kit came with a quartz coil and a ceramic coil. Wall of the quartz are...quartz and walls of the ceramic are...well, ceramic (ain't I a genius! LOL)
0x5s79nchort6br4.jpeg

In addition to the entire kit being $10, they sell 5-packs of the coils for....yep, $9.99 for a whopping two bucks each. Looking on their website, they only have listed the quartz coils so I'm not sure that they still make the ceramic ones. But quartz is fine with me, particularly on a device like this.
dskzmujdaajj6yuk.jpeg

Now, do not expect some precision made, high quality device. This is not your artisanal, hand assembled with loving care, vape pen by intention. This a ten dollar pen. So, while fit and finish seemed pretty good, one of the tubular atomizer bodies has a little bit of a dinged up thread and got a bit balky. It fit on one coil much better than the other. But they did fit together well finally.

Probably the weak link is the MP. Its plastic (again...$10) but the real issue in my mind is that its a press fit held tight by an o-ring and will likely come off if put in a pocket and jostled at all. Actually, for a $10 pen, this is really my only criticism of the design.

I loaded a good dab into the ceramic coil. You have to unscrew the body from the coil for access. If you just remove the MP then the reach down the coils is a bit far for loading purposes. If your concentrate is pretty stable, I suppose it can be done, but I think the intention is to unscrew the MP and body from coil and then load.

I loaded it up with some GSC live resin, turned it on, and hit it. I got five very nice draws from this small amount. Note, this is a very thin (think pencil at most diameter) device. While I did not have any trouble loading, I would urge gentleness and caution when loading so as to possible break the coil (the $2 coil, yeah? haha).

This not an nail and will not give you huge clouds like a true nail. This is not a connoisseur device delivering world class taste. If that is your objective, look elsewhere. But the vapor was certainly visible, acceptable to me for what this device is intended, and the taste wasn't objectionable. Most importantly, it got me very medicated on that dab.

The draw resistance is another negative. Mine drew but the resistance is very tight and it needs an air hole provided during manufacturing.

Overall, I really liked this device as long as I understood its purpose, price point, and use case. I thought I would be wasting concentrate to try it out but that was far from the situation. I will use them again, both around the house to enhance a flower session or when I travel.

The 10Cigs design and construction quality is purposefully limited, but if you are aware of the price point/use case and have a need for something in this category, you will not be disappointed IMO.

I actually gave one of these kits (and a 1/2 gram of shatter....I am a good friend or what! OR WHOT! LOL) to a friend for a road trip he was making. It lasted him 3 days of fairly hard use before it crapped out (battery stopped taking a charge).....but its $10 and exactly served the purpose of a $10 pen for him, IMO.

I actually gave one of these kits (and a 1/2 gram of shatter....I am a good friend or what! OR WHOT! LOL) to a friend for a road trip he was making. It lasted him 3 days of fairly hard use before it crapped out (battery stopped taking a charge).....but its $10 and exactly served the purpose of a $10 pen for him, IMO.

In this case, as you say, no sweat on a pen dying after a few days of heavy use if it is worth $10 (except for the wasted materials going into landfill!).

However, unfortunately, the throw-away quality of Source products appears not to be limited to this super cheap pen. I had the unfortunate chance to try out the Source Orb 4 recently.

Unfortunate, I say, because it was littered with problems: The first time I opened it, the magnet broke. Of the 6 different atomizers, only the titanium bucket worked with any kind of good taste. The dual quartz coils tasted like burned garbage and made a mess of my .03g dab of rosin. The Quartz Plus coil tasted like burning electrics and didn't even create vapor (and also melted my meds down into some unreachable cavity inside the cart! Pure waste!). The titanium bucket died on me after days of use - it just stopped getting any power whatsoever, I isolated the problem to the atomizer heater itself, which stopped working altogether.

The battery that came in the kit arrived with a misaligned voltage adjustment control so you couldn't see which voltage you were set at accurately. I returned the unit in frustration at the wasted time and medicine.

The Titanium bucket was one of the best atomizers I've used for errl until it died after a few days. It was so easy to keep clean! Source seem to have some good ideas, but the execution and QC is sorely, sorely lacking. I was beyond unimpressed with the lack of quality in the product. Not one of the grab bag of various atomizers that came with the product satisfied me for more than a few days without failing when I used it.

Unlike the 10cig, the Source Orb 4 kit is fucking expensive! Source need to go back to the drawing board IMO. They need a good cross-section of beta testers to actually show them that their products work reliably with heavy use, long term before selling them as finished products to the public at such high prices. I can't believe the frustration I experienced with their products in just a small handful of days! I've never had such a comprehensive failure of so many parts of a vape out of the box!

In this case, as you say, no sweat on a pen dying after a few days of heavy use if it is worth $10 (except for the wasted materials going into landfill!).

However, unfortunately, the throw-away quality of Source products appears not to be limited to this super cheap pen. I had the unfortunate chance to try out the Source Orb 4 recently.

Unfortunate, I say, because it was littered with problems: The first time I opened it, the magnet broke. Of the 6 different atomizers, only the titanium bucket worked with any kind of good taste. The dual quartz coils tasted like burned garbage and made a mess of my .03g dab of rosin. The Quartz Plus coil tasted like burning electrics and didn't even create vapor (and also melted my meds down into some unreachable cavity inside the cart! Pure waste!). The titanium bucket died on me after days of use - it just stopped getting any power whatsoever, I isolated the problem to the atomizer heater itself, which stopped working altogether.

The battery that came in the kit arrived with a misaligned voltage adjustment control so you couldn't see which voltage you were set at accurately. I returned the unit in frustration at the wasted time and medicine.

The Titanium bucket was one of the best atomizers I've used for errl until it died after a few days. It was so easy to keep clean! Source seem to have some good ideas, but the execution and QC is sorely, sorely lacking. I was beyond unimpressed with the lack of quality in the product. Not one of the grab bag of various atomizers that came with the product satisfied me for more than a few days without failing when I used it.

Unlike the 10cig, the Source Orb 4 kit is fucking expensive! Source need to go back to the drawing board IMO. They need a good cross-section of beta testers to actually show them that their products work reliably with heavy use, long term before selling them as finished products to the public at such high prices. I can't believe the frustration I experienced with their products in just a small handful of days! I've never had such a comprehensive failure of so many parts of a vape out of the box!
Wow, that's awful.

In addition to the 10cigs (which were kind of thrown in for the heck of it, I think), Source sent me their Orb 4 premium kit and their Source Nail.

Screw the pen battery....its pretty much worthless except with the coil atomizers which, like yourself, I thought tasted terrible but did provide a great deal of vapor (please keep in mind I only used one coil atomizer out of the kit and only used it 2-3 times....I mean...why if I have a great enail?).

I did like the Ti bucket but the pen barely had enough juice to run it. Works great on a box mod, however. Ran about 12-14 watts if I remember correctly and I treated it just like a banger....q-tip tech to clean up after a session.

I am absolutely convinced (with no proof! LOL) that the retaining ring on bucket type atomizers will get glued in place by reclaim if used very heavily. Might/might not be an issue to many.

What I have found I like the best is their Terra 2 atomizer, but again...to me, the pen doesn't have enough bricks in its pockets to run it. Not heavyweight enough. But, screw the Orb 4 with the Terra 2 onto a mod, and it worked pretty good. Again, just a few sessions for review purposes.

I have not yet tried the Source Nail on my mod, but will sometime soon.

I have not had any failures yet, but again...I have not really used them much so reliability and durability are undetermined in my experience so far.

My view remains the same....for me...and me only...pens are ok for supplementing an herb session (real easy, no real set up, etc) but if you want to consume concentrates as a diet, get a top quality enail.

Cheers

Last edited:
I had similar experiences to both of you guys. But also some differences so rather than repeat a lot I will try to give the highlights of my experience with the Source Orb4 Signature kit. The OG battery sent with it was a 30w eleaf Istick I think and the top pin went bad on it after some use. SourceVapes customer service replaced it with the new mod box they include in the kit which is a 60w Evic Mini Basic Two. This was a huge step up considering it has double the output, user replaceable 18650 battery and I still use it daily with my Puffco Plus atomizer. The magnets might need to be reglued after some time if anything.

I had 8 atomizers to try in my Source Signature kit. I had one session with one of the coiled atomizers and felt like it was the same crappy tech with leaky cups leading to crappy overcooked reclaim builedup around the coil leads and under the cups.

I did not use the Source Terra 2 atomizer much because I wanted TCR control but later I did remove the Terra2 cup from its atty housing and attached it to the Divine Tribe V3 base and cup and it seemed to work and taste well. The size was better than the Puffco Plus but I still felt it was lacking the whole completeness factor since it did not have the dab tool from the Puffco Plus. I must say the dab tool inside the chamber is a feature that is hard for me to let go of, hence the reason I like the Puffco Plus so much. I really did not play with this setup much, however I think the concept had great potential as fo the new cups that will be coming out from Divine Tribes soon.

So that leaves me with the quartz plus atomizer and the Ti and ceramic nail atomizers. The quartz plus quartz cup broke on me instantly...it might have been a possible operator error of too many watts. SV was kind enough to replace it, however the second one definetly failed due to operator error of too many watts. The nails both worked well but one of the heaters never worked straight out of the box and my experiences with flavor and cleaning are simlar. What was dissimilar was that after about 2 weeks of daily use with the Ti nail atomizer I went to change it out for one of the other atomizers only to find black reclaim wax oozing out the bottom pin and threading. I removed the bucket only to find a donut heater on a raised stand and everything inside covered with reclaim. Perhaps I was overloading, or perhaps I was not tightening the retaining ring enough or perhaps it was the material I was using. It still left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I put the SV signature kit away except for the battery.

On June 30th SV released their XXL nails so I have invested in the Source XL Orb which comes with 2 atomizers, Quartz Coil-less & Triple Coil which I guess is the standard size quartz nail and another coiled atty to toss probably. I also picked up a XXL quartz nail which is the only reason I am giving Source another try...well that and @aventus from FC talking about how tasty the quartz nails are. I will let you all know how my experience goes.

Perhaps I was overloading,

I rather think so as unless the concentrate bubbles up over the lip of the Ti cup, there is no way for it to leak into the donut heater area.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :thumbsup:

I rather think so as unless the concentrate bubbles up over the lip of the Ti cup, there is no way for it to leak into the donut heater area.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :thumbsup:
I really wasnt doing huge amounts though. I am pretty fruggle with concentrate as its not always easy to get high quality stuff around here and I don't have much time to make my own. I really think it just may have been runny sappy Rosin that I was using at the time. Remember temperature can play a role here too and I have not even mentioned what settings I was using which I don't recall. Either way it was going up the cup walls and under the retaining ring. It never went over top of the retaining ring unless there was a splatter or something of that nature.

The cups themselves are definetly not leaking from within...these cups are not floors sealed to walls...they are actual crucible cups so your dead on that it has to go over the cup.

So yes, my little rice grain of Rosin may still be too much which is why I am going to try the larger quartz dish. I should have some exoerience to drop in later in the week or next week

I really wasnt doing huge amounts though. I am pretty fruggle with concentrate as its not always easy to get high quality stuff around here and I don't have much time to make my own. I really think it just may have been runny sappy Rosin that I was using at the time. Remember temperature can play a role here too and I have not even mentioned what settings I was using which I don't recall. Either way it was going up the cup walls and under the retaining ring. It never went over top of the retaining ring unless there was a splatter or something of that nature.

The cups themselves are definetly not leaking from within...these cups are not floors sealed to walls...they are actual crucible cups so your dead on that it has to go over the cup.

So yes, my little rice grain of Rosin may still be too much which is why I am going to try the larger quartz dish. I should have some exoerience to drop in later in the week or next week
thanks for the reply....this may be a stupid question, but did you keep it in a vertical orientation during its cool down (when done with the session?).

Screw the pen battery....its pretty much worthless except with the coil atomizers which, like yourself, I thought tasted terrible but did provide a great deal of vapor (please keep in mind I only used one coil atomizer out of the kit and only used it 2-3 times....I mean...why if I have a great enail?).
Damn! I can't believe their coil atomizers are so badly reviewed by people I trust like yourself (and me of course lol!) yet there are so many people who received free products from Sourcevapes posting positive reviews of those carts in particular online!

I did like the Ti bucket but the pen barely had enough juice to run it. Works great on a box mod, however. Ran about 12-14 watts if I remember correctly and I treated it just like a banger....q-tip tech to clean up after a session.
Agreed brother, it is so upsetting that this cart died on me, as it really was enjoyable despite their underpowered stock battery! Qtip tek and torching the bowl clean if necessary is amazing for a pen!

I am absolutely convinced (with no proof! LOL) that the retaining ring on bucket type atomizers will get glued in place by reclaim if used very heavily. Might/might not be an issue to many.
This indeed happened to me. the last time I had the device working, this happened and after I removed the bucket to clean, it never worked again. The donut does not get any heat from the battery even when the bucket is not installed. I can measure resistance from the positive and negative wires with a multi-meter and my testing shows that the wires are still properly connected when I test them, but it simply does not get heat. It seems that the heater itself has failed. This failed in 2-3 days out of the box!

What I have found I like the best is their Terra 2 atomizer, but again...to me, the pen doesn't have enough bricks in its pockets to run it. Not heavyweight enough. But, screw the Orb 4 with the Terra 2 onto a mod, and it worked pretty good. Again, just a few sessions for review purposes.

I have not yet tried the Source Nail on my mod, but will sometime soon.

I have not had any failures yet, but again...I have not really used them much so reliability and durability are undetermined in my experience so far.
I never received a terra 2 so cannot comment on that one. Of the 6 carts I received, only the bucket was at all enjoyable and even then, it arguably failed quickly enough to be considered dead on arrival.

My view remains the same....for me...and me only...pens are ok for supplementing an herb session (real easy, no real set up, etc) but if you want to consume concentrates as a diet, get a top quality enail.
Agreed whole-heartedly. As such, I was only using my Source orb 4 very moderately as a means to consume concentrates when away from my e-nails. It still almost comprehensively failed within days!

The magnets might need to be reglued after some time if anything.
The magnets are not glued, but rather pressure fitted. This is why they are so easily dropped out when you open up the cart. Sourcevapes discuss this on their FAQ/support page. Still, IMO, there needs to be some way to prevent the magnets from falling out, as otherwise, the magnets should be abandoned for something less finicky.

I had 8 atomizers to try in my Source Signature kit. I had one session with one of the coiled atomizers and felt like it was the same crappy tech with leaky cups leading to crappy overcooked reclaim builedup around the coil leads and under the cups.
Again, exactly what I experienced. My rosin tasted like fucking garbage on the dual quartz coil. It tasted worse than any too hot torch dabs I've had in recent memory!

I did not use the Source Terra 2 atomizer much because I wanted TCR control but later I did remove the Terra2 cup from its atty housing and attached it to the Divine Tribe V3 base and cup and it seemed to work and taste well.
I never received a Terra 2 but if it doesn't work in TCR then that is a deal breaker for me. I want TCR functionality in any coil-less carts.

The size was better than the Puffco Plus but I still felt it was lacking the whole completeness factor since it did not have the dab tool from the Puffco Plus. I must say the dab tool inside the chamber is a feature that is hard for me to let go of, hence the reason I like the Puffco Plus so much. I really did not play with this setup much, however I think the concept had great potential as fo the new cups that will be coming out from Divine Tribes soon.
Agreed man, the Puffco+ really does win out of all of the designs I've tried so far, despite the frustrating airflow hole placement!

I will reserve judgement for the incoming divine tribe carts as I haven't yet used them obviously. However, nothing they've made has piqued my interest yet vs other options like the Puffco+.

So that leaves me with the quartz plus atomizer and the Ti and ceramic nail atomizers. The quartz plus quartz cup broke on me instantly...it might have been a possible operator error of too many watts.
I used mine at the lowest voltage on their pen. It failed instantly. I watched it melt my oil down the sides of the hot plate at the floor of the dish and give no vapor, save for some burned electronic tasting wisps. I tried again to the same results. Loss of dabs = about .1g total. Another .05g wasted in the dual quartz coil.

Perhaps I was overloading, or perhaps I was not tightening the retaining ring enough or perhaps it was the material I was using. It still left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I put the SV signature kit away except for the battery.
This is likely the issue, the retaining ring is something that I've heard this exact complaint about online. It seems that if it is not tightened and screwed in properly, then vapor can enter the cavity below and recondense between rips.

On June 30th SV released their XXL nails so I have invested in the Source XL Orb which comes with 2 atomizers, Quartz Coil-less & Triple Coil which I guess is the standard size quartz nail and another coiled atty to toss probably. I also picked up a XXL quartz nail which is the only reason I am giving Source another try...well that and @aventus from FC talking about how tasty the quartz nails are. I will let you all know how my experience goes.
I've got to respond to Aventus on this one. IIRC, he is using the quartz bucket version of the ti atomizer we both have experience using. As such, I foresee the exact same problems with this product as with the ti version, and see no reason for any difference in the experience. I am not going to be paying for any Source products until I am convinced that they've got their shit working and not failing straight out of the box!

I really hope that they do get this design refined and working, as I would have a place in my vape line-up for a working bucket style nail atomizer like this on a TCR mod!

@Baron23 I did keep the pen vertical at all times when the oil was warm enough to run. Unfortunately, I dont know of any pen that would not leak if turned on its side immediately or even shortly after being used. I think the question was neccessary to clear the room even if you knew I didnt so I surely wouldnt call it stupid.

@herbivore21 I was talking about the magnets on the Evic mod box in the quote you referenced. The battery cover of this mod box is both pressure fit and glue applied I believe however they are known to fall out after some time of use. The magnet in my Orb4 is actually pretty sturdy from what I recall.

As for the quartz plus coil, well my failure was slightly different. The floor of the glass cup cracked immediately in both instances so I lost a dab and the entire atomizer.

On your Ti heater malfunction, did you notice any oil/reclaim on the heater donut or anywhere inside the atomizer?

On your Ti heater malfunction, did you notice any oil/reclaim on the heater donut or anywhere inside the atomizer?
Nope, no claim at all in there, it looks oil-less and virgin, however, to my dismay, I inspected the failed donut heater in my Ti bucket atomizer and ugh:

Here is a high magnification, high resolution snap of the heater from my titanium bucket atomizer which has got me very concerned. Let me explain:

The Source nail atomizers use a ceramic donut heater on a raised platform that sits underneath the respective bucket atomizer. The problem, is that the bucket, to be fastened sufficiently to prevent vapor leaking into the cavity below and hence onto the top of the battery center pin will slightly scrape the ceramic heater below over time (all of the buckets are either as hard of a substance as the ceramic heater, or harder still in the case of the quartz and titanium versions, this is a major design flaw IMO). See my picture of the bucket after 2 days use:

ln6Hu93.jpg

Notice that ceramic has scraped away around the edges, revealing the metal heating element encased below which is connected by positive/negative wires to the center post and threading respectively.

The problem: In the event that this damage takes place and then the bucket is assembled subsequently in a way that does not seal the heater cavity from the nail dish itself, this may lead to small particles/shavings of ceramic in the heater cavity, and eventually, the vapor path! I cannot see any other damage to the unit, and have thoroughly inspected the wires internally. There is no buildup of reclaim or otherwise in the unit. I believe this scraping is responsible for the failure, and IMO, reveals an issue with the design. I was not at all overly firm when screwing the bucket into place!

I cannot recommend these bucket atomizers as a result of this finding.

Your absolutely right herbi. The atomizer needs to have a way to stop the bucket from touching the heater coil. A shelf or something of the like that stops the bucket from being pressed in too low and keeps a little distance between the heating donut and cup floor would be idea.

Your absolutely right herbi. The atomizer needs to have a way to stop the bucket from touching the heater coil. A shelf or something of the like that stops the bucket from being pressed in too low and keeps a little distance between the heating donut and cup floor would be idea.
Unfortunately, distance between the donut and cup floor as you describe would limit conduction and require greatly increased battery draw and temps inside the heater cavity. Frankly, IMO Source need to abandon ceramic heaters for this application and use a metal heater like the Puffco+ or something else that resolves the issue. The problem is that when you need to pressure fit your bucket together with the heater to avoid use of adhesives (and rightly so!), this is the point at which the design has to abandon ceramic heating elements.

The bucket in the Source nail design needs to be in contact with the heater to efficiently conduct heat, and IMO, this design is not safe with the bucket pressing against a ceramic heater. IMO, either the ceramic heater has to go, or a more major redesign still may be required.

I never received a Terra 2 but if it doesn't work in TCR then that is a deal breaker for me. I want TCR functionality in any coil-less carts.

Why wouldn't it work in TC mode? I believe that Source said to use Ni as the material for the TCR setting? Why wouldn't it work (I just went with wattage on the Terra 2....35 watts per their recommendation)

Unfortunately, distance between the donut and cup floor as you describe would limit conduction and require greatly increased battery draw and temps inside the heater cavity.

Exactly and we can't count on radiated energy...got the old inverse-square law to contend with. I know others, for damn good medical reasons, have to be VERY careful of materials while vaping, but this little bit of wear on the donut doesn't really worry me.

Why wouldn't it work in TC mode? I believe that Source said to use Ni as the material for the TCR setting? Why wouldn't it work (I just went with wattage on the Terra 2....35 watts per their recommendation)
This was only something I mentioned because it seemed like @nosmoking implied this. Of course, I may have misunderstood his words :peace:

Exactly and we can't count on radiated energy...got the old inverse-square law to contend with. I know others, for damn good medical reasons, have to be VERY careful of materials while vaping, but this little bit of wear on the donut doesn't really worry me.
Man I do advise at least to please keep an eye on your donut between uses. To the naked eye, the damage above looks like small black scuff marks on the top of the donut. If you see this damage, I do recommend replacing the heater. In any case, I'd make sure every time you assemble the heater that you keep the bucket sealed to the lip of the retaining nut. The sticking together with resin between bucket and nut could actually work in your favor to prevent ceramic pieces from getting into the vapor path :peace:

This was only something I mentioned because it seemed like @nosmoking implied this. Of course, I may have misunderstood his words :peace:

No, no...you are right. @nosmoking did indeed make this statement and I guess my question as to why was addressed to him. I can't see any reason for this restriction.

And thanks for the guidance on the donut heater. I'm not sure how much I will be using any of these atomizers. As you know, I love a Liger and soon a D-nail Halo (if my kid doesn't cost me any more money this summer!! LOL).

Cheers

I do need to clarify my statment about the Source Terra 2 atomizers as it was at best inaacurate and at worst completely incorrect. The Terra2 attomizer uses a Tungsten wire which is currently not programmed on box mods so as far as SV is concerned they will tell you it is not to be run in TC mode. There are several people including myself whom have run it in TC Ni mode. I believe there is a thread on reddit that came up after I tried it and showed it on FC. I don't know why I said they dont work in TC. Sorry for the confusion friends.

I do need to clarify my statment about the Source Terra 2 atomizers as it was at best inaacurate and at worst completely incorrect. The Terra2 attomizer uses a Tungsten wire which is currently not programmed on box mods so as far as SV is concerned they will tell you it is not to be run in TC mode. There are several people including myself whom have run it in TC Ni mode. I believe there is a thread on reddit that came up after I tried it and showed it on FC. I don't know why I said they dont work in TC. Sorry for the confusion friends.
Thanks for the good word on the Terra 2 man, no problem on the original inaccurate explanation, we all get some of the details wrong sometimes, the best we can expect from you is to correct yourself in those cases - as such, your input is greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back