Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community STICKERS!!!!

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Well now.....

Had to put up a pic of my super Limited Edition Vapor Asylum VVPS.

20181109_182746-jpg.6177

@Stevenski It looks like you and I have the same “brand” VVPS although I don’t have the exclusive VA Edition. :disgust:

Anybody want some? :cool: I have a couple different designs.... the one shown and also the guy in a straight jacket... some puffitup as well.... and would love to spread some forum love.

IMG_4802.jpg

So, if you are interested in some stickers, shoot me a pm and I'll get a few sent out to you.

And who knows? I could see a contest being made of this... like who has slapped a sticker on something public the farthest away from Detroit? Or in the most creative way? Etc.....

Anyway I digress. Hit me up. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I like the idea of a little contest of some sort but if it’s based on the distance from Detroit, wouldn’t @Stevenski & @LesPlenty automatically tie for first? I guess you could be very precise and determine the exact distance but once you’ve got to this point, there’s really only one way to determine a winner: Livestream Mud Wrasslin’ Down Under Edition! Held in a neutral location of course, TBD.

I am willing to concede that it may be possible that my plan might be a little bit too ambitious for a VA inaugural sticker contest. It’s true.
I won’t apologise for dreaming big. :biggrin: But I will blame it on the lateness of the hour and the battering I just endured from Ed’s WS.

:smug: I love you guys! :peace:

but if it’s based on the distance from Detroit, wouldn’t @Stevenski & @LesPlenty automatically tie for first? I guess you could be very precise and determine the exact distance but once you’ve got to this point, there’s really only one way to determine a winner: Livestream Mud Wrasslin’ Down Under Edition! Held in a neutral location of course, TBD.
I'm liking the mud wrestling idea..... a lot. Perhaps drop bears could be involved?

Another thought is the most inventive place to put a sticker... or oddest place...... hmmmm.....

IMG_20180919_151150.jpg

On my dead IH:cry: Like putting perfume on a pig!:thumbsup:
@Stevenski said, any further south and I would be in Antarctica, it's true, we get penguins on our beach.:razz2:

Pm sent,
My tool/storage cupboard, spot the VA sticker, I did not waste them all on the IH.:thumbsup:
IMG_20181203_233903.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back