Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape StoneSmiths Slash Concentrate Pen

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Anyone seen or tried this one? They reached out to me today via email... I don't do affiliate work but thought I'd put the info out there for the community. Looks like it might be a good pen... Made in Canada, magnetic cap, no coils (ceramic 'cup')....

SLASH'S KEY FEATURES​

• - Unique airflow
  • - Ergonomic mouthpiece design
  • - Magnetic cap
  • - Coil-less ceramic bowl
  • - Integrated loading / dab pick tool
  • - 3 heating temperature settings
  • - 12-second Auto-Mode
  • - Type C dab pen charger
  • - 1000mAh battery
  • - Battery indicator
  • - Silicone concentrate container

stonesmiths-device-stonesmiths-slash-kit-glossy-gunmetal-color-17266587205794.jpg

"SLASH’s innovative top (patent pending) airflow system forces air to circulate the bottom of the bowl, providing ultimate flavour and preventing clogging in the air path."

pf-11f7f09f--cded49bb7q249102f83564e5b79df295.JPG

Edit: Only problem I see so far is that they don't ship to Michigan. Thinking U.S. orders are a no go due to the PACT Act.

Seems to be select states only
I'm confused
Me too. Not sure why I got the response I did since I told them I was in Michigan when the convo started.... :lol:

From their website:

In regards to Jenkins/PACT Act implemented by the U.S Government, please know that we are committed to the joy and safety of our amazing customers. We are taking all the recommended steps to ensure proper registration, requirements and reporting of all our consumer sales.

While most orders are still being fulfilled, we now only ship to 5 states in the U.S.: CA, TX, PA, FL, and IL. We will have shipping services in more states later.

I'm thinking this is because each state could potentially have their own requirements above and beyond the federal PACT requirements. So in essence, they might have to register with each individual state as well as the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

Honestly
This USPS ban just stinks of corruption
What A-hole "capitalist" is unfairly profiting off this

Any updates on this unit?

Looks good
I haven't gotten anything from them. But I did just check the shipping info on their website and they are now saying that U.S. orders are filled from a warehouse in California. So... perhaps they have opened up their shipping policy a bit? I see nothing, however, about international shipping.

I haven't gotten anything from them. But I did just check the shipping info on their website and they are now saying that U.S. orders are filled from a warehouse in California. So... perhaps they have opened up their shipping policy a bit? I see nothing, however, about international shipping.
I wonder if anyone has tried them yet
I see it was a year ago you first posted
It "looks" quite good

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back