Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Storage Solutions

Madri-Gal

I'm curious about what inmates are using for storage for various vape accessories. I've collected quite a few adapters, wands, bowls (no longer use them, but they need to be stored, none the less), lighters, screens, jars, matts and other bits and bobs. I have some makeup train cases in various sizes, that I use, but need more divided trays. Are people using tackle boxes, craft trays, sewing boxes ??? Drawers, boxes, cabinets? What about larger pieces, like water pieces and vapes ? I don't know whether to replace the storage I had, or if there are better ideas. Any other recommendations for must have items that aren't specifically vapes, but you feel is essential ? I keep cotton swabs and alcohol prep pads around, as well as toothpicks. The toothpicks come in handy for stirring bowls, and the Q-tips and alcohol for cleaning.

I'm curious about what inmates are using for storage for various vape accessories. I've collected quite a few adapters, wands, bowls (no longer use them, but they need to be stored, none the less), lighters, screens, jars, matts and other bits and bobs. I have some makeup train cases in various sizes, that I use, but need more divided trays. Are people using tackle boxes, craft trays, sewing boxes ??? Drawers, boxes, cabinets? What about larger pieces, like water pieces and vapes ? I don't know whether to replace the storage I had, or if there are better ideas. Any other recommendations for must have items that aren't specifically vapes, but you feel is essential ? I keep cotton swabs and alcohol prep pads around, as well as toothpicks. The toothpicks come in handy for stirring bowls, and the Q-tips and alcohol for cleaning.

Good question. I have stuff scattered all over, lol. Ever time I think of it, I tell myself I gotta start selling some stuff, and get organized but then I see a squirrel and I forget it.

My silver surfer, and volcano have their own cases. Theyre on shelves in my grow room. Others and parts are in original containers, and I have a full tackle or tool box of parts, and adaptors. I have a underdog log and a dnail rig including pipe and a dynavap glass tube and small @ddave pipe that sits on a table in my grow room. I have a evolve pen and my saionara in a recliner pocket. Dynavaps in a heavy mug in my grow room, and my fury 2 close by. I carry it a lot. One mighty in my grow room and one in a living room drawer inside a Mylar smell proof bag. That's most of it, lol.

Good question. I have stuff scattered all over, lol. Ever time I think of it, I tell myself I gotta start selling some stuff, and get organized but then I see a squirrel and I forget it.

My silver surfer, and volcano have their own cases. Theyre on shelves in my grow room. Others and parts are in original containers, and I have a full tackle or tool box of parts, and adaptors. I have a underdog log and a dnail rig including pipe and a dynavap glass tube and small @ddave pipe that sits on a table in my grow room. I have a evolve pen and my saionara in a recliner pocket. Dynavaps in a heavy mug in my grow room, and my fury 2 close by. I carry it a lot. One mighty in my grow room and one in a living room drawer inside a Mylar smell proof bag. That's most of it, lol.
Facinating. There's not a central storage area, or a room, rather things are more integrated through out your home. Small domestic routines and ritual facinate me. It's such a treat, and such a privilege, to hear how you order your supplies.

Edit: I am so stoned. I sound like an idiot. I mean what I'm saying, but it does sound stupid. So sorry. It's nice bubble hash, but it's a bit strong.

Last edited:
wooden box by harbor freight ... best 60 bucks i've spent (they always have 20% off coupons available.

https://www.harborfreight.com/eight-drawer-wood-tool-chest-94538.html

ixxez4.jpg

2d7dc2q.jpg

06.jpg

Don't you just love that name? Cakebread Cellers? Cakebread. Have you been to the winery?
Do you store everything in the box? I've never thought of it, but boxes from various wineries would be fun.

makes me salivate when I hear that name Madri. have not visited this particular winery no, I got a great case deal on it, I scooped it up. ( gifted a few bottles from this case) the other half saved and drank for holidaze and special occasions with friends and fam.. this vintage is exceptional and not cheap either.
as for storage..Unbreakable odds and ends, backup grinders, VC peripherals, mason jars of AVB, They sure come in handy. minimalism is the way around by me, (the lady not so much haha) If things sit unused in there too long they are simply gifted or thrown out. spring cleanup is here Madri-gal :whipit:

I live in the Wine Country. The hills are dotted with vineyards. When moved away, I got so homesick, I would go to BevMart and wander the aisles reading the labels to 'visit' home. Moved back as soon as I could. Wouldn't it be fun if they grew cannabis out on the hills, like grapes? Just drive by and see the hills covered in rows of cannabis...
I like a nice Ravenswood Zinfandel myself. Heaven.

that tool box by @warren0728 is awesome!
I agree... and have been eyeing it ever since he posted it.

My 'main' vape station is in a spare bedroom that I also use an a sort of office. It has a closet that was remodeled into a bookshelf with drawers and cabinets as a base. I have two of the four drawers filled with vape odds and ends and they get messy fast. And three out of the four cupboards have various vape and asylum things in them. And a whole separate display cabinet for my glass. There's a space in the bookcase on the counter that would fit that tool box perfectly. And it tends to just collect clutter right now....

I agree... and have been eyeing it ever since he posted it.

My 'main' vape station is in a spare bedroom that I also use an a sort of office. It has a closet that was remodeled into a bookshelf with drawers and cabinets as a base. I have two of the four drawers filled with vape odds and ends and they get messy fast. And three out of the four cupboards have various vape and asylum things in them. And a whole separate display cabinet for my glass. There's a space in the bookcase on the counter that would fit that tool box perfectly. And it tends to just collect clutter right now....
I'd grab the tool box right now, if it weren't for 420 coming up. Trying to budget so if a sale comes, I don't have to feel bad. Mothers Day's in May...maybe it's time I should start dropping hints.

that tool box by @warren0728 is awesome! $$$.. out of my budget this year.
there is always a 20% off coupon available for harbor freight so it’s only $64! i also put casters on the bottom so i can roll it around my office/man cave!

Started with cigar boxes in a drawer then a cabinet then a couple cabinets a desk a liquor cabinet and now all that has its own room.
That is just the room where we keep the vapes,glass and cannabis.
We tend to partake in the living room and kitchen area and have vape stations set up in those rooms and also the garage\shop area.
I like fancy wood boxes myself...............then I can stick stickers on them,I like stickers no matter how they taste.

I love that case as well, @warren0728 . Can't afford it right now, but it's definitely on my list.

I have an armoire cabinet that I put some shelves in that is my current "medicine cabinet". But VAS, GAS, etc..., is a bitch and I'm running out of room for all my pretty toys. This would remofe much of the small stuff and free up more space for the larger tools and glass. Thanks for posting!

Some of the reviews of the wooden toolbox are less than stellar, best to examine the unit before taking it home as there seem to be a few different quality problems from loose screws(overbored holes with toothpicks used to make screws hold), misaligned hinges and broken latches. US$80 sounds like a good price, too bad it is closer to $200 for an Aussie buyer and only available through Ebay for here so I can't check it for quality first, bugger, as it looks good.:thumbsup:

Some of the reviews of the wooden toolbox are less than stellar, best to examine the unit before taking it home as there seem to be a few different quality problems from loose screws(overbored holes with toothpicks used to make screws hold), misaligned hinges and broken latches. US$80 sounds like a good price, too bad it is closer to $200 for an Aussie buyer and only available through Ebay for here so I can't check it for quality first, bugger, as it looks good.:thumbsup:
it's only $64 with the always available 20% off! you have to be realistic ... it is a harbor freight mass produced box ... not a handcrafted piece of work for sure! i had to exchange my original one because one of the locks didn't work ... luckily i have a brick and mortar store in. my town ... so yeah check it out first and be realistic in your expectations ... it works great for me but maybe not for everybody ...

I was really sold on getting the mechanics cabinet that @warren0728 linked and showed it to my husband. Who then promptly said that he's seen them in his travels around the antique circuit. So..... now I'm on the look out for a vintage version of that cabinet. Even if I have to restore it I think it would be really cool. I feel upon a website that sells restored models and holy cow they can get a lot of money for them. But I think I may be able to find one around town for a reasonable price. There are several really good sources for antiques in the area. I'm excited... I love the hunt!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back