Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Strange Products

5103036-orig_1_orig.jpg
We used to clip a playing card on our bikes with a clothes pin (do they even make those anymore) so that it rattled against the spokes....early primitive mode of this, maybe? hahahaha

We used to clip a playing card on our bikes with a clothes pin (do they even make those anymore) so that it rattled against the spokes....early primitive mode of this, maybe? hahahaha

Way back when I was a kid we used to get cheap toys in breakfast cereal boxes. Some were bike reflectors, some were those spoke flaps, similar to your card/peg setup. Now I believe the kids get codes for mobile game items, which is lame, not the same :shakehead:

Way back when I was a kid we used to get cheap toys in breakfast cereal boxes. Some were bike reflectors, some were those spoke flaps, similar to your card/peg setup. Now I believe the kids get codes for mobile game items, which is lame, not the same :shakehead:
Do you remember these...put a cap in them, throw them up in the air, all the kids look up at it, it comes down and stabs some kid in the eye! LOL I doubt if these are made at all anywhere given liability considerations. Given how kids are rather cloistered these days, its hard to believe we all managed to live through toys like this, Tarzan swings in the woods, buggy wheel racers we built, etc.

P.S. - ooops, forgot to add the pic

il_570xN.372639195_oral.jpg

Last edited:
Do you remember these...put a cap in them, throw them up in the air, all the kids look up at it, it comes down and stabs some kid in the eye! LOL I doubt if these are made at all anywhere given liability considerations. Given how kids are rather cloistered these days, its hard to believe we all managed to live through toys like this, Tarzan swings in the woods, buggy wheel racers we built, etc.

Haha, I remember when kids were still playing conquers (smash the other guys conquer off the string with your conquer). These days they would need gloves, protective eyewear and a liability waiver from the parents. :dog:

primitive mode of this, maybe? hahahaha
The final evolution is a Harley, sorry, I am a rice burner and proud of it, so I had to have a dig.:thumbsup:.
IMG011.jpg

You can see where a Harley was parked just behind my bike earlier by the oil slick.:smilie-devil: At least you can still buy something that is still made in America:thumbsup:

P.S. - ooops, forgot to add the pic

il_570xN.372639195_oral.jpg
had when I was a kid
bought some for my son when he was younger

Last edited:
baguette bag.jpg
[

I wonder if it is padded? That could make for a decent bong bag perhaps! No officer, that's just my baguette!

Looks padded, no? Yeah, I also thought that perhaps a big tube may fit in there! LOL

upload_2018-9-1_12-41-17.png

You people have a one track mind!

upload_2018-9-2_10-52-56.jpeg

That is what it looks like to me, what did you think it looked like Mom?:smilie-devil:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back