Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Strange Products

ketchup-gun.jpg

That.is.not.bacon.....

Bacon has to be crispy

And I've heard that your bacon is not as good as our bacon
We have a nice rasher with fat on side

I've heard from Americans coming here and others going there that yours does not compare and is too small or something

Sorry for the double post @momofthegoons

Sorry for the double post @momofthegoons
Fixed. :wink:

I've heard from Americans coming here and others going there that yours does not compare and is too small or something
Hey... you dissing our bacon? :rant:

:lol: I find it interesting how many different 'varieties' of bacon you can find. Okay... so there's American bacon... Australian bacon... and Canadian bacon...... all of which are different. I'm sure I'm missing a few. But what I have pictured above? That is not fucking bacon!

Fixed. :wink:

Hey... you dissing our bacon? :rant:

:lol: I find it interesting how many different 'varieties' of bacon you can find. Okay... so there's American bacon... Australian bacon... and Canadian bacon...... all of which are different. I'm sure I'm missing a few. But what I have pictured above? That is not fucking bacon!
Hahaa

I haven't tried your bacon, I'm not dissing it
But people I've met who have been there say so
And your people I've met who have been here say so :idon'tknow:

I haven't heard about the Canadian bacon comparison

But I'm sure bacon is good anywhere - as long as it isn't squeezed from a feckin bottle
Wtaf??!!!

I haven't heard about the Canadian bacon comparison
I'm Canadian and Canadian bacon is a different product than regular bacon. Canadian bacon is made from lean cured pork loin. It's often rolled in corn meal and called Pea Meal bacon. It is sliced in rounds. It's great on Eggs Benedict or as a side dish. It is comparable to ham.

Regular bacon, at least here, is made from fatty cured pork belly strips. It's wonderful fried up crispy and is great on a BLT sandwich or crumbled over a salad or as a side.

I think both are delicious. I wonder how British or Austrailian bacon products differ?

@felvapes how is your bacon made?

I'm Canadian and Canadian bacon is a different product than regular bacon. Canadian bacon is made from lean cured pork loin. It's often rolled in corn meal and called Pea Meal bacon. It is sliced in rounds. It's great on Eggs Benedict or as a side dish. It is comparable to ham.

Regular bacon, at least here, is made from fatty cured pork belly strips. It's wonderful fried up crispy and is great on a BLT sandwich or crumbled over a salad or as a side.

I think both are delicious. I wonder how British or Austrailian bacon products differ?

@felvapes how is your bacon made?
Our bacon is not the ham kind
That is not bacon to me it is ham haha
Ours is not cut from belly either

We have a nice fat layer (we call the rind) for flavour and crisp, but it is middle cuts and has more meat too

Maybe we have best of both worlds
Meaty and fatty thin crispy goodness

My daughter went to Hawaii and said the bacon was not proper bacon to her like we have at home

McDonald's uses more the ham style bacon here and it is not like what we buy in the shop

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back