Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Suggestion Box

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
This thread is an opportunity for our members to tell us what they would like to see added, improved or changed on the forum.

This is not an invitation to openly criticize or discuss staff decisions. The rules are still in place. If you have a concern about a staff member, or one of their decisions, please contact me or one of the other staff members via private message.

No promises.... but we will definitely take all suggestions posted here under consideration. :wink:

Last edited:
First, I would like to see a 'safe space' to go to for when someone commits a micro aggression against me.

I had some nice young man deliver me pizza last night, but he called me sir when I was quite clearly wearing a dress and some lippy. Even tho I ordered under the name of Beverly.
I was so offended but I didnt have a safe space to retreat to in order to eat my pizza.

So I ate it on the couch while I rang the pizza chains head office to instruct them on how to deliver sensitivity training to their employees.

If I had said safe space to retreat to, that kid might still have his job.

I blame this site for being negligent & I think dominoes is launching some sort of class action.

So Mom you better lawyer up.

I believe @dorkus_molorkus is correct.

I refuse to allow myself to feel naked when sitting here in front of the computer with no clothes on!

If you saw that as sexual? I SUE THEE! I don't feel safe now. Your eyes all over me and this post.

Saw it as hot? I SUE THEE! Your rape-ey mind now has me feeling it is dirty to sit naked while on the computer.

Thought I should put on clothes? I SUE THEE! I self-identify as an inter-dimensional being.

Give us a safe room like we are asking? I SUE THEE! Why are WE the problem when WE are the targets of such nano-aggressive behavior? Oh I see, guess YOU think that we're like a scantily clad rape victim, we were ASKING for it, is THAT what your're saying mom?

I'd sue...

But I am currently suing my "Petty and Politically Correct Lawsuits" lawyer for macro-aggression in his billing.

Peace!

Wow. Put up a suggestion box and you see what happens? Well....to these fine suggestions I say

20pzipu.jpg

how about the stripper pole? thats still coming right?
Couldn't get it insured. It was used - Miley Cyrus had licked it.

On the other hand, the ECT equipment was (strangely) donated immediately.

The manual is NOT in English. However, I hear that Icelandic is an easy language to pick up. I may do language modules on my headphones at night when I sleep. Shouldn't take long.

Peace!

OK, first serious suggestion. Staff members should be paid $100,000, with a matching 401K, and a 2 week paid vacation in Hawaii. In return, forum coverage will be 24/7/365 (applications for unpaid assistants will be accepted and reviewed asap).

OK, first serious suggestion. Staff members should be paid $100,000, with a matching 401K, and a 2 week paid vacation in Hawaii. In return, forum coverage will be 24/7/365 (applications for unpaid assistants will be accepted and reviewed asap).
Would you like fries with that? :angel2:

Would-you-like-fries-with-that.jpg

We could use some vaping smilies.
Oh and the little weed leaf one is a personal favorite. :private:
I had a hell of a time finding smilies for the site. If you go down to help you'll see there's a ton. But some of my faves, and obviously yours, were not in the package. I've scoured xenforo for more... but haven't found any yet. If you find some that we can link in here, hit me up via pm with the info and we'll give it a go.

I know this is probably a long shot, but @momofthegoons please can I have a small area to discuss cultivation....????
It won't take over, just a small area to help people.. I had so many pms on fc from people wanting advice....
I ended up typing the same thing over and over again to different people..
What you think....???
If not, then fair enough.... I respect you rules and decisions.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back