Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never can play enough rounds of disc golf while it's summer!!

20180713_133443-jpg.4327

P.s. sorry for the side ways pictures..

Attachments

• 20180713_133443.jpg
    20180713_133443.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 304
Fishing is always fun, even in winter, great Rainbow and Wild Brown trout fishing here in Tassie.
summer fun.jpg

Fishing was a bit slow for some reason this camping trip!

Fishing is always fun, even in winter, great Rainbow and Wild Brown trout fishing here in Tassie.
View attachment 4337
Fishing was a bit slow for some reason this camping trip!
Fishing in river's is fun.
We play in da ocean where we live.
Mostly PACIFIC OCEAN kine. (Ahi, Dorado, Swordfish) spearing free dive with a 5mil wettie!
Winter spring summer or fall. (150 feet down is cold)
Lobster's R like bug's (hand catch)
In COLORADO we have fishing like U !

Last edited:
Exploring Alicante with my girlfriend. Had some nice OG Kush from an associo, get in touch if anyone heads that way. This was the end of the old part of the city going up to one of the two Castles. Was a long walk in the hot sun but worth it!:treadmill::nod::cool:

20180802_123637.jpg

I like joining new forums and being able to post pictures.
I also like walking my blue healer on the beach, whenever she is awake and not in trouble for wrecking another bed.
IMG088.jpg

The old head in the sand trick!

Screenshot_2018-08-09-20-53-21_crop_539x531.jpg
Definitely bike fun...
Nothing comes close...

Last edited:
op5.jpg

Break out the freeze ray. Wild!

View attachment 4313
Sadly it is winter here, but come summer and good weather and I am usually out for a spin, no destination usually, but usually find a pub for a refreshing brew or 2.:thumbsup:

@LesPlenty, wanna switch hemispheres every equinox? Been dreaming of eternal winter for decades.

Surprised so many folks still like summer, what with the apocalypse and all.

I never really enjoyed smoking weed in the sun, always made me groggy and heavy...
But with vaping, a little low temp usage seems to work fine for me...
And if i do too much, then im happy to have a nap and get some sun...

First rain in months yesterday was bliss...

Late summer is fair season around here and with the fairs come the monster Truck shows. Last year I started plotting out all the monster truck shows within a 90 minute drive and putting them on a calendar. Last year we made it to about 6 shows I think. We have seen 2 already in the last 2 weeks. Got 1 this weekend and a big one coming up on Thursday we have not been to that has trucks doing back flips with fireworks going off at the same time. Not sure if we will have any more to go to after that. There was 1 we missed because I forgot the season had started and 1 or 2 that we just might skip but I sure love a good Monster Truck show!

Did someone say cricket,
cooling-down-as-the-aussies-take-charge-of-day-one_tskuxqlbqqzo1wokf1xvqd5hm.jpg

I love all cricket, it means summer in Oz! I would not want to be the pool boy and have to clean up after all the boozers have been in it, lucky bastards.....at least I can have a vape at home while I watch the game!

Ok, I'll play....I like to fish...I like fishing a LOT.

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back