Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or addressing problems with computers....DDave Style!

business-commerce-technical-web-frustrating-pound-speeding-bstn278_low.jpg

At the risk of sounding like a dick, i like training in the summer... most people prefer cooler conditions, but i was meant for warmer climates.. i love the heat.. hotter the better..
Although 48 degrees in Spains seems a bit much..

Siting in a nice cool cave with my dog, sipping drops of water as they filter through the above sandstone while having a vape.
This photo was taken just along the beach from my house, it is a great place for a veg (yuppies call it meditating).
IMG_20170802_105217.jpg

I sometimes forget how nice a place I live in.:thumbsup:

Siting in a nice cool cave with my dog, sipping drops of water as they filter through the above sandstone while having a vape.
This photo was taken just along the beach from my house, it is a great place for a veg (yuppies call it meditating).
View attachment 4372
I sometimes forget how nice a place I live in.:thumbsup:

Thats awesome.. i need to move...

Next to riding my bike, i also love cleaning it.. spend at least an hour cleaning it for every time i ride it...
Got an xj600 to build at some point too.. just finding the time is hard..

All great posts everyone and don't be a hater @UN~YAH it gets you nowhere :lol: its so freaking hot down here we have to find a way to take a dip how and whenever possible

redneck-jacuzzi-8-people-partying-in-back-of-pickup-truck-picture-id171151328

Here is another crappy spot where I spend some time, bit of a trek, almost a 20 minute drive from home,
IMG_20171020_181853_LI.jpg

This is state forest, so free camping, the way I like it!

Something i love to do in summer is make jam... i grow my own strawberries, raspberries, and mulberries, and turn them all into paleo jam.. so i use honey not refined bleached sugar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back