Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanging on the deck....hmmm... birdfeeder's empty....squirrel .
20180815_162903.jpg

Last edited:
Cooling off in the summer is very important . . . :cool:

sahalie_1.jpg

hi all!! still spendin' me summer doin' some art and dreamin' of an "M" ahahaha! in the meantime here's a new one called "borealic activity" smiles, grins and grits! :) ph
borealic-activity-800k.jpg

Cooling off in the summer is very important . . . :cool:

sahalie_1.jpg

ahahahaha! mercy!! i go to great lengths to stay "cool" hehehe... but IDK bout this particular method! ;) zilshphilla
lil zill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching my neighbour get raided by undercover police this morning was a great summer activity... i love watching people get in trouble when its not me...
She deserves it, shes a scumbag crackhead...

Funny how it only takes 1 person to ruin a otherwise pleasent place to live...

Last edited:
An afternoon siesta when it`s just too hot never hurt anyone, my dog Jessie can sleep anywhere!
Snoozin Jessie.jpg

Here she is guarding the ladder to my `secret garden':zzz:

Some times in the summer its nice to just kick back in the tub . . . :yikes:

bear.jpg

hi all!! still spendin' me summer doin' some art and dreamin' of an "M" ahahaha! in the meantime here's a new one called "borealic activity" smiles, grins and grits! :)
That is a BEAUTIFUL piece of work! HAT OFF!!

Mom note: this post will not count as an entry since there is only one post allowed per day for the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like mowing my lawn and cutting my hedge in summer.. some people would see this as a chore, but i love it...
Gives me a chance to exercise my ocd...

I like mowing the lawn so much that I have been looking at these,

Spending time on the coast, watching sunsets, is awesome during this time of year.

beach.jpg

I love going to one of the many waterfalls in the town I live in as well as around it.
My favorite is right downtown, and is not huge and impressive, but instead it's calm and reflective.
photo5jpg.jpg

Usually the stone bridge itself is closed, but you really can't beat the scenery. It's also beautiful in the spring, winter, and fall, but visiting one of the falls and wading my feet in is a favorite past time.
Here's another that's a short walk from the high school.
Ithaca-Falls-Gallery-01.jpg

This one gets some nice misting that really cools me off, but people have died swimming here many times over the years, so I no longer swim here...but it LOOKS like a great place to swim.

I like taking the kids to the lake and goign out on the row boats... sounds releaxing but its more about racing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back