Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffing on my M & M, and (dreaming of) going skinny dipping with 100 festive virgins...

OK, 30.

2s7x26q.jpg

Alfresco brekkie by the beach, this spot is 15 minutes from home,
036-22-P1090315.JPG

Boat Harbour Beach, NW Tasmania.

This one is not my picture, the café is just out of shot to the right, funny spot, blue ocean one day, then, sometimes green;
upload_2018-8-19_2-13-48.jpeg

At least in summer you are not covered in this . . .

ice_1.jpg

---
ice_2.jpg

Waking up at 5am to do a car boot sale... yay......

Ok, I'm going to lie and say that I love camping in the summer. The truth is that my idea of rough camping is a Hilton at the beach. BUT, I actually did go camping this summer....in San Juan Islands off of Bellingham, WA, and it was spectacular (and will most likely be the last time I ever sleep on the ground...well, if I can help it! LOL). Hiking, Dungeness Crab fishing, Dungeness crab eating, oh.....and hitting an Oleum cart I got in Bellingham. Cosmic Cookies...very nice.

Went with my friends and their family who are very wonderful people. Had a magnificent time. Later, drove back down to Seattle to see my friend who now goes by 710coils but used to be Mutten840 and then a lab/grow tour with @SamuraiSam and then we went out for a fabulous meal on the water in west Seattle....and some dabs later (well, one dab for me....I'm a frakin lightweight! haha).
Attachment-7 (002).jpeg
IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
Attachment-2 (003).jpeg

Attachment-1 (006).jpg

Last edited:
I had fun on a beautiful sunny day here today, visited another nice little spot for a vape in nature....again.
Guide Falls (base) Fury2 20180819.jpg

IMG_20180819_115556.jpg

A quick clara after a dab or two :cheers::weed:View attachment 4505
haha...if that's the imported variety, I liked the in country version better. I think the formaldehyde added to the flavor! haha

Seriously, the coldest San Miguel in Angles City, outside of Clark AFB, was maybe 8.5 cents per bottle. I got home to the USA, saw it in a liquor store, and it was $5 and not as good. I really think there is something to that formaldehyde rumor! LOL

haha...if that's the imported variety, I liked the in country version better. I think the formaldehyde added to the flavor! haha

Seriously, the coldest San Miguel in Angles City, outside of Clark AFB, was maybe 8.5 cents per bottle. I got home to the USA, saw it in a liquor store, and it was $5 and not as good. I really think there is something to that formaldehyde rumor! LOL

Yup I'm in España ;)

Mom note: This post doesn't count towards the contest. Only one entry per day.

Nothing like kickin' back with some ice cold Ouzo right out of the freezer on a hot summer day.

ouzo.jpg

Getting to spend a week camping with my boys... only happens once a year so im looking forward to it lots...

helloooooo vape lovers! one more day for the big giveaway!! well, speniding my summer time, holdin' my breath!!! .... whooosh, thay didn't last long!!! ahahahaha! here's a new art one :
"August Birthdays 2018 AD Part The Second"
hi all!!! this is "August Birthdays 2018 AD Part The Second"!
the second release from the "August birthdays sessions/throwdown/mashup!" another birthday one for all me phriends and family who have bdays in august!!!
ahahahahaha! that being said... happy happy 'o my phriends!
:)
phil sadler jr.
08/19/2018 AD
bday-2018-AD-2-alternate-universe-800k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back