Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Vegas in the summer there is only one place i want to be......
MV5BMjE1Njk1MDg0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM5NzQ3MTE@._V1_.jpg

But seriously probably my favorite summer activity is to get ready for the upcoming hunting season this September 1st!

IKE skeet shoot.png

This summer I got to enjoy some time in Lake Champlain and it was amazing!!

...did you spot Champ???
(the only thing i know aboot Lake Champlain is the alleged lake monster "Champ")

...did you spot Champ???
(the only thing i know aboot Lake Champlain is the alleged lake monster "Champ")

That was a sand bar in the middle of the lake near Burlington. Idk where champ resides but I was calling for him/her/it the whole paddle out an back with no luck tho.. Maybe next time!!!

Mom note: this one doesn’t count either...

Last edited by a moderator:
One if the best parts about summer for me is having the opportunity to grill out a lot. I grilled some meatballs and zucchini yesterday and I'm enjoying the leftovers now.
Pineapple is another favorite.

We had friends over recently and grilled some beingb burgers, they even bleed like real meat it's strange and good tasting

Last entry . . . summer is a good time to fly around in a vintage B-17 . . . :cool:

Yes, I did stick my head up out of the plane from the radio deck. It almost ripped my cell phone right out of my hand . . . :rofl:

---
Tom_B-17.jpg

Good luck to all!!!

Well that was fun. :biggrin: Thanks to everyone for joining in. I really enjoyed all your posts and pics..... And, of course, thank you to @Dynavap for the prizes.

Random.org was used again for the pick. I didn't include the first (my introductory) or last post (Stevenski's good luck from this morning) in the mix.....

And without further ado...... the winner is.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 7.26.01 AM.jpg

Post #4 with the winner being @LesPlenty :partyhat:. Congratulations! Hit me up in PM and we'll get this prize out to you.

Congratulations @LesPlenty thats a great prize...
And thanks @momofthegoons for running these amazing competitions...
Better luck next time for the rest of us..

Wowee, I am a lucky bugger aren`t I.:aaaaa::aaaaa:
Thanks to Mom and Dynavap for the great prize, that Nonavong and stash look good enough to eat.:thumbsup:
I might have to get a 14mm jointed bong to suit it, I am an 18mm man usually.
Better luck next time to all, it was a fun comp.
giphy.gif

I am as happy as this guy:thumbsup:

Congratulations @LesPlenty on winning such an awesome prize :biggrin:. I was only watching Caddyshack last night :smile:. As usual great contest @momofthegoons & Dynavap for providing said awesome prize.

One thing I have to do is congratulate all the members who posted about what gets them going in summer & the cool photos. Remember folks you have to be in it to win it :smile:

I was only watching Caddyshack last night :smile:.

Caddyshack is one of the better US comedies, the Poms seem to be the best at comedy though IMO, coppers with no guns driving diesel cars, the bad guys must have a laugh and look at the hats the soldiers guarding the queen wear, nuts!
I already own an M18 and the lighter, so I asked Mom to send them to Vito, she said she would for me, no talk of extra post costs, so thankyou again, Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back