Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Summer Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.... :sun: :sunbathing: :sun:

I received a lovely 'care package' from @Dynavap last week. Which means......

It's giveaway time!!!!!!
IMG_4418.jpg

We have a lovely Cocobolo Nonavong, a dark wood Dynastash with concentrate container, a 2018 M, and a silver single flame torch just waiting for their new home. :biggrin:

So how do you win? I'd like to hear about your favorite summer activities.

Personally; I like to swim. :razz2:

daily_picdump_2893_640_37.jpg

RULES

1. All members are eligible.

2. Make a post or post an image of your favorite summer activity.

3. One entry allowed daily per member (you may enter as many times as you want but only one entry is allowed per day. The more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning.)

4. Winner will be picked by random number draw.

5. Winner will be picked on 8/20/18 and announced 8/21/18.

Good luck everyone. :biggrin:

Two lips.jpg

Sadly it is winter here, but come summer and good weather and I am usually out for a spin, no destination usually, but usually find a pub for a refreshing brew or 2.:thumbsup:

Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.... :sun: :sunbathing: :sun:

I received a lovely 'care package' from @Dynavap last week. Which means......

It's giveaway time!!!!!!
View attachment 4310

We have a lovely Cocobolo Nonavong, a dark wood Dynastash with concentrate container, a 2018 M, and a silver single flame torch just waiting for their new home. :biggrin:

So how do you win? I'd like to hear about your favorite summer activities.

Personally; I like to swim. :razz2:

View attachment 4311

RULES

1. All members are eligible.

2. Make a post or post an image of your favorite summer activity.

3. One entry allowed daily per member (you may enter as many times as you want but only one entry is allowed per day. The more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning.)

4. Winner will be picked by random number draw.

5. Winner will be picked on 8/20/18 and announced 8/21/18.

Good luck everyone. :biggrin:
My youngest is going to FRANCE to see family!
Just boating around and swimming.
It's hot!
"M" IS A 24/7 TOOL!

It used to be hanging out at the pool eating ice cream sandwiches and playing ping pong til the place was closing.
Now its hanging out at the pool watching my grandkids eat ice cream sandwiches and teaching them how to swim.
But starting next week its going to be hanging out in the bushes behind Nurse Ratched's house watching babes Bathe in Luxury while i sip on my Fanta orange soda. Ah summer!

Last edited:
Taking the dogs to the lake and then getting locally made ice cream. We adopted a second dog this summer, little Mango.
Blue Heeler/Chihuahua mix.

This photo is at Green Lakes with our doggie Boone who was diagnosed with bladder cancer, just look at that water! On one end there is a beach for swimming, too.

Last edited:
Mango looks like the happiest dog i have ever seen @Diggy Smalls. Plenty of Bluey in the blood & a good size. Just beautiful. Beautiful & smart as fuck.

I love my pool in summer. Even better to have a vape before a swim.

4nJrcvol.jpg

We did the waterpark thing this past weekend. It is so funny when people watch me send a 2 year old down the slide all by herself. They always say, "your not going to go with her" and I always respond, "park rules". I put her in a swim class at 6 monthes old and we have been dunking her since her very first class so she can handle a little water without getting choked up.

I remember as a kid summer meant learning to swim in the river next to our old shack, you either swam or took the long walk back around over a bridge, we all learned pretty quickly. Before the shack summer meant caravanning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back