Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Water pipe Super Silicone

Madri-Gal

With a cast on one hand, and no dexterity in the other, silicone has replaced glass in my sessions for the time. I have absolutely fallen in love with silicone, especially with pieces from Piecemaker, Eyce, and Pulsar Vapes RIP silicone line. From abv bowls to unicorn bongs, silicone pieces have been streaming in. I still have VAS and GAS, but now I also have SAS. Anyway, it looks like there might be other silicone fans, so here we are.
20200629_122312.jpg

Today's selection. Piecemaker UniKorn bong, Pulsar RIP Knuckle Bubbler and RIP lava lamp rig. Drink glass is Silipint, and can be converted into a bong.

Last edited:
I have never tried any silicon bong, what is your favorite?
A link to your fav would be nice!

I have never tried any silicon bong, what is your favorite?
A link to your fav would be nice!
Still sorting out favorites, but its good question, @LesPlenty. I haven't tried them all because my right hand is on hiatus. Let me think on this (which means vape a bowl and ponder) and get back about that.
20200629_154428.jpg

I can say which is my least favorite, because I haven't found a way to make it work yet.
20200629_162833.jpg

The pieces all fit inside, and I like the size, but I cannot, cannot, figure out how to adapt it for use in vaping. I haven't quit, but I haven't the answer, either.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean, I'm actually really kind of impressed. Flavor seems to be there. Out of curiosity ordered a smaller bubbler for concentrate cuz the Samurai is a bit massive.

I managed to combust the other night and figured it was time for a clean. Has that weird vegetable smell, not bad, but not good either. To be fair, all my water tools have that same smell A good clean and airing we'll see what happens.

Silicone seems to be popular these days when

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back