Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Vapes no longer in production

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Sponsor
Hello Vapor Asylum family!

After years of enjoying my SV3 I looked into bringing the SV4 to the store knowing the SV3 had been discontinued.

So I reached out to Ed and was informed that he was already moved onto the SV6! Don't ask me what happened to the SV5! :rofl:

20150111_124640_003.jpg
20150107_121703.jpg
20150107_121347.jpg

So as you can see the torch is gone and this differs from the SV4 in the way the coil is installed. It really is quite simple. Just loosen the nuts, slide the flat coil in and tighten. Complete burnoff and good to go! Digital temp control and same tasty rips!

Now along with that coil you need an enail controller. Neither the flat coil or enail are offered by Supreme but we are looking to build some packages in the next several weeks. SV6 alone goes for $200 and plan on ~$150 for flat coil and controller so about $350 for one top shelf vape!

Let us know of any questions!

I remember the old Supreme. That vape was as powerful as it was dangerous to the blazed.

Electronic control would allow for consistent repeatable results too. From what i have seen this is the heaviest hitter going.

It's primary for dry herb...you can use it with trates tho.

There are two ways to use it. First the stock setup. Just tear up nugs by hand and shove them in that little tube. You will not believe the extraction you get doing it this way! If you did it right you will dump out dark chocolate nugs of abv when you are done. Only drawback here is you will use quite a bit of herb if you pack it full.

In this case using it for trates would require you to wrap it up in a bit if hemp fiber and shove it in the tube.

The other way to use it is how I prefer. If you look at the Lotus WPA it has the perfect fit to create a seal with the SV6...in this method you don't use the tube at all. You just fill the Lotus bowl as normal and wrap the white silicone sleeve around the outside of the Lotus WPA to create a seal. If you want to use trates you simply drop the Lotus concentrate pad into the bowl.

This method requires grinding for best results but it's more efficient and easier to deal with than the tube IMO...

At some point maybe I'll get some vid's up or at the very least some better pics.

So bud friction fits in that little tube ?
Or you need a bowl from another vape (the lotus) to use ground weed?

And you put in a WPA or gog or stem?

I'd love to see setup pics or videos even better :)

So bud friction fits in that little tube ?
Or you need a bowl from another vape (the lotus) to use ground weed?

And you put in a WPA or gog or stem?

I'd love to see setup pics or videos even better :)
There is a little screen thing that works with the tube although I just stole a traditional screen from one of my logs and use that instead (thx @duff for the idea).

Otherwise yes basically a friction fit but if you install the screen correctly you then you don't need to worry about the friction holding it in.

I use the stock tube on occasion (best for multiple people) but when flying solo the herb load size and ease of use make the Lotus WPA the way to go.

I'll get pics/vids at some point here. Been telling wifey we need to get some vid's of these heavy hitters we are stocking so people know what they are getting into!

There is a little screen thing that works with the tube although I just stole a traditional screen from one of my logs and use that instead (thx @duff for the idea).

Otherwise yes basically a friction fit but if you install the screen correctly you then you don't need to worry about the friction holding it in.

I'll get pics/vids at some point here. Been telling wifey we need to get some vid's of these heavy hitters we are stocking so people know what they are getting into!
Thank you for your reply

So it sits in a wpa?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just a little hard to tell the function looking at it
It is interesting to me though

Last edited:

Quick video of how I use my SV4! I have abandoned Ed's way of using the tube as you have to leave it inserted for a bit and then hit it. Also not a big fan of the conduction/convection mixing using it this way.
Taking your herb external to the vape turns it into a 100% convection beast!

I can't see the video
Quick video of how I use my SV4! I have abandoned Ed's way of using the tube as you have to leave it inserted for a bit and then hit it. Also not a big fan of the conduction/convection mixing using it this way.
Taking your herb external to the vape turns it into a 100% convection beast!

Thank you very much for that mini-guide. The video has not the best quality but at least now I understand that I used my SV4 the wrong way. That's why I guess there was too little flavor when I exhaled. Sadly I don't have SV4 anymore as I sold it to a friend of mine. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use smok coils for my new vape that I found which seem to be great to smoke. By the way, I hope that I will finally learn how to make my vape work properly.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back