Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Safety Tafée Bowle Material Safety

Not really a "healthy" way to vape I know of?

Evo..... completely isolated and safe...
Any others people can list...???

Sorry I meant to say the very act of inhaling the vapor itself is not healthy.
Does not matter the delivery system.
Tremendous benefits from said vapor but our lungs were made for air.
Sorry my mistake..
But..
Our lungs were also designed to filter particulate matter, inhale essential oils, and air up to a certain temp...
I believe vaping is harmless...
It certainly doesnt affect my cardio health...
I can run for as long as my knees will take it.. not my heart or lungs.. been vaping over 5 years now..
Im pretty sure im not causing myself any damage... i certainly hope not...

The glow says it is hitting higher than that.
Heat has its own color and everything glows the same at say 1000cc
These are the colors of heat........the wires getting that hot.
If you do not view it as safe, then this might not the vape for you.
Perhaps Ceramic heaters are best choice in your case.
SSV-DBV-LSV might allow you to feel less at risk.
Volcano heat comes from a SS heat exchanger, also less risky.
As far as an on demand, convection portable, I think we are stuck at this point in technology with a "glow" providing heat when rapid heat is needed.
I believe vaping is harmless...
I'm going to agree with you.

@momofthegoons I did not start a thread and if my posts are not ok just remove them entirely please.
I won't bring anything like this up again about anything.
On the contrary. I think material safety in vapes is important. Many users are medical patients. And many want to know what they are inhaling through.

Since this conversation had taken some ‘legs’ I felt it should be moved here. I’ve always thought vape safety was important and it’s why I set up this area of the forum when I started this site. Your post was the one that started the conversation in the Tafee thread so the software would not allow me to have an OP here, because of the time line, when I moved it and the responses.
:smile:

I’d love to see some data sheets on any of the above claims. And I’d love to hear the manufacturer’s response to anything said. This is not a witch hunt to discredit this vape. It is a gathering of information. And in doing do, should there be something that needs improvement, I’d love that the community helped bring this about by working amicably with the manufacturer. And should any questions come up in the future on the safety of this vape we can link to this thread.

On the contrary. I think material safety in vapes is important. Many users are medical patients. And many want to know what they are inhaling through.

Since this conversation had taken some ‘legs’ I felt it should be moved here. I’ve always thought vape safety was important and it’s why I set up this area of the forum when I started this site. Your post was the one that started the conversation in the Tafee thread so the software would not allow me to have an OP here, because of the time line, when I moved it and the responses.
:smile:

I’d love to see some data sheets on any of the above claims. And I’d love to hear the manufacturer’s response to anything said. This is not a witch hunt to discredit this vape. It is a gathering of information. And in doing do, should there be something that needs improvement, I’d love that the community helped bring this about by working amicably with the manufacturer. And should any questions come up in the future on the safety of this vape we can link to this thread.
Thanks.........sorry for my poor behavior.
I am not hating and I see my humor can easily be taken as such.
Bruno answered my question which was "what is the specific exact alloy the glowing metal heater is made of?"
He replied again very vaguely "nickel,chromium and steel"
That is in fact basic stainless steel.
Could be one of many grades of stainless.......he did not say.
I do not know how to make the question any clearer,do any of you?
I wish Bruno or a company rep would answer this question.
But damnit..........this flaccid shit is NOT ok and Mrs.arb ain't having it........literally.
:rofl:

Pretty sure the Volcano heater is aluminium...same as the Plenty, Mighty and Crafty...
Now this thread can fade into non-existance like most sites...

Pretty sure the Volcano heater is aluminium...same as the Plenty, Mighty and Crafty...
Now this thread can fade into non-existance like most sites...
Now.........that indeed is a issue.
So what is the solution?
Setting this particular unit aside and not being about the bowle.
Unit has a issue,any unit any issue.
You come into a thread naive read all good shit and...........get booma fucked.
For the record I have sent Bruno another email asking for the specific grade of stainless.
As long as I made a special thread I may as well follow it to fruition......or the eye wall of the shitticaine passes and all the shit seeds fall out of the shit trees and make little shit shrubs.
images.jpeg

Now.........that indeed is a issue.
It is not a material safety issue to my mind. The heater in the Cano heats an AL heat sink block with a SS air path tube going thru is.

And yes, when I saw the "ingredients" of the Bowle' coil my first though was SS but what alloy?

Have a great day.

So after being ghosted by Bruno I used another email and name asking for the MSDS data on the units.
Ghosted again after being told it was proprietary info.
Maybe a Canadian citizen would have better luck at any kind of actual transparency regards coil and flaking coating.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back