Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Tafée Bowle

Good questions, @momofthegoons ... glad you asked.
https://tafee.com is the site.
Instagram is: https://www.instagram.com/_tafee/?hl=en
I will give advice to those interested.
This is an amazing vaporizer.
Not one person I know has tried it and not fallen in love with it.
PLEASE... avoid being distracted by the drinkware on top.
It is a marketing gimmick... I can just see users trying so hard to keep that cup on top!
It blocks the lights however, and the charging port as well.
I personally hate it (just the drinkware) .
I do not like anything with liquid above my electronics.
I do not even like to put a gatorade bottle on the same desk as my vaporizer!
As for the vape itself... I am in love with it.
I have not used another vaporizer since it came, and I am vaping more often than ever.
The only weak spot I have found is the battery life.
At 4 good long hits on high power.... per session, I can get 4 or 5 sessions.
Good news is that the charge only takes an hour.
I feel perfectly self confident in recommending this vaporizer to anyone.
I got this as a Christmas gift.
Best gift ever!
It is not inexpensive at $300 for the basic unit.
But it is worth it, and having tried it, I would have worked hard to afford it.

EDIT:
Information on the innards by Bud, The Vape Critic at https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/6716/tafee-bowle

Last edited:
1610470546008.png

I looked at it. I think if I bought one I would buy it without the cup. It looks to be $70 less without it. I don’t need a $70 cup.

It does seems to be good and getting only good revieww... but i just dont think i can get over that design... and yeah 70 for a cup and plastic grinder...???
These hypes seems to come and go..
Is anyone still using milliana or tinymight?

The pots are so easy to clean, also!
All 5 were filthy...
I scraped them out with the wooden toothpick
swirled them in 1/4 cup of Iso...
swabbed them with a wet iso q-tip.....
dried them with a dry toothpick
washed them in dish soap and water
blotted them dry with a dry q-tip
No fibers, no fuss... it took about 2 minutes.. not even 3 minutes!
DSC06598.jpg

The pots are so easy to clean
Your method does not sound easy :rofl:
My MV1 crucibles are easily cleaned up in an ultrasonic cleaner and are an easy way to clean most vape related items.:thumbsup:
I do not like the way the ceramic crucibles seem to crack with age though(MV1)...

I do not like the way the ceramic crucibles seem to crack with age though(MV1)...
The MV1 used elongated oval crucibles.
Ceramic eventually cracks... or avery least develop hairline cracks... but remains functional.
I blame the cracking crucibles on MV1 on lack of structural integrity.
The integrity was weakened by not being round.... there is less support for an oval, which when heating and cooling can not
cool/heat at same rate since two ends have lesser diameter.
Round crucibles should be much better in performance.

The MV1 used elongated oval crucibles.
Ceramic eventually cracks... or avery least develop hairline cracks... but remains functional.
I blame the cracking crucibles on MV1 on lack of structural integrity.
The integrity was weakened by not being round.... there is less support for an oval, which when heating and cooling can not
cool/heat at same rate since two ends have lesser diameter.
Round crucibles should be much better in performance.
That's what you get for being too greedy and worried about aftermarket products sucking off your "baby"... ha.

No sympathy or hate for Ghost.

Edit: and only one chipped (my fault) and one w/a hairline crack (defect) out of many crucibles, run haaaaard, too... no ultra-sonic thingamajiggy here... just alcohol, q-tips and elbow grease.... OG, baby!

Last edited:
Nice! One question about the internal screws, if they are stainless steel they are not magnetic so it must be oil holding them onto your screwdriver. .. I hope:thumbsup:

Vitolo, read elsewhere when giving your thoughts on a vape, the EVO I believe, you stated you didnt care for the capsules ? If I missed a prior explanation here sorry.
I did not care for the capsules and the Evo system.
It was the Evo that I did not care for. Heater time, fragility, space required, cleanup etc... and I do not like using water filtration....
Now about the EVO capsules.
They had to be opened and closed.. an extra step for a guy with aging fingers.
They had to cool down before being handled.
They required a bit more work than average to glean up, due to the construction.
The Capsules were just one of the aspects I do not like about using my Evo.
The Fury 2 uses capsules... and I like them, but not for me. I like to load i not the vape directly.
I do not like trying to put the covers on and off.
NOW that that's out of the way.....
The capsules in the Bowle have no lid.
Loading them and emptying them is very easy.
They are ceramic and simple to clean. Much simpler that the other mentioned lidded capsules.
They do not require the cooling time to handle that EVO's capsules do.
Loading the Bowle, feels akin to loading a Volcano chamber.
No small things to try to hold on to and nothing to snap, twist, screw, or pressure into place.
If I did not clarify the distinction, please let me know...
I am sure there are more aspects of my preferences floating around in my brain... I can retrieve them if needed!:smile:

Vitolo, thanks for the explanation. I've yet to use an EVO. Hearing someone's issues with a widely accepted, some claiming best table top, is a good thing for all. Others agree the EVO'S biggest issue is durability. Or worries of dropping.

EVO is a wonderful vape, and heavily medicating.
I would have to label it as a recreational tool, due to limitations many patients have.
Other recreational vapes.. ones that are accidents waiting to happen when in a patients hands are:
Subliminator and FlowerPot
They are both great vapes but have issues....
FlowerPot can get me more medicated than any vape I know, but it is red hot metal, hanging on a small stand, with wires coming from it.
I dare not even walk away from it as it cools... (accident waiting to occur!)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back