Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Tafée Bowle

Vitolo, your a wealth of knowledge. I'm either buying an EVO or some how hooking up to try one out. The FlowerPot is at this point in the lead.​

I do believe there will come a time when some will look back at a few of the desk top vapes that around now wagging their head while thinking " That damn thing came straight from Donna's Dungeon Of Dirty Deeds ".​

One can see its a process for an existential change to take place with vapes. Simply meaning, there is still room (I think) for the table top vapes form & the way we use them to change. It can take Gifted / Unique thinking to achieve this.

I'm either buying an EVO or some how hooking up to try one out. The FlowerPot is at this point in the lead.​

Though I've tried neither, so my input is basically useless, and I don't know your desired use scenario... but I'd go FP all the way, for sure...

Edit: From what I've seen, far more EVOs need to be serviced than FPs, is one reason.

I also found the form factor questionable but dived in while Tafee was still giving away the cups with the barebones package. I really didn't expect to like or use the cup but figured it'd come in handy in a party. To my surprise the cup and vape combo won me over, such a convenience. I do all my vaping outside and for the moments I do need a drink I would wait to be done before going in and retrieving one.

The vapor from the Bowle isn't as impressive viually as the TM or Tubo but I must say it's very potent. This is the only portable from my collection that can make me uncomfortably stoned if I vape more than 2 pods in an hour. It's definitely a winner!

Bath day for the entire team!

DSC06679.jpg

@Vitolo

Thanks for all the material and reviews on this piece of gear. I was very excited at first but honestly,it looks like a giant pain in the ass to maintain the sucker.
100% clean (new condition) is super important to me, I need to be able to reset it to ZERO before traveling. I don't mind paying that price tag or higher, but the convenience has to be there.
I think this will be amazing in the future, but the tech is just not there yet. I usually keep my opinion to myself, but in this case, I do think it can be wonderful with future improvements, Bruno is on to something, but not there yet.
2c

Last edited:
It's actually the 2nd most care free portable vape I have.
The first being the Fury 2.
Most do not have as many "pots" to clean as I show in the image.
Many function using only 1.
I did abuse all 9 of mine, and after all of that use, I decided to polish them all up like new.
It's not for everyone!

It's actually the 2nd most care free portable vape I have.
The first being the Fury 2.
Most do not have as many "pots" to clean as I show in the image.
Many function using only 1.
I did abuse all 9 of mine, and after all of that use, I decided to polish them all up like new.
It's not for everyone!
It's not just the pots, the air path needs to be improved in my opinion.
I like many aspects of it, I really hope to change my mind in the future.
Nevertheless, this is progress for all of us.Innovation will attract and bring more innovation and competition, and that's how daddy likes it!

Tafée Wares has released the much asked about Shorty stem (called stubby by many).
IOt does not accompany the glassware for "top of the cup sipping, although the cup does fit with the stem in place.
The vapor is only very slightly warmer.
The flavor of the meds comes through stronger.
Aftyer a few back to back hits the stem gets warmer to handle than it's taller family members.

I do not usually care what a vape looks like but the Tafe just looks like a cheap toy POS, I know it is well-liked and produces some nice vapor from all reports but it just looks ridiculous...and a plastic cup that can't hold hot beverages is just icing on the cake of foolishness. :twocents:

It's not for everyone.
It has become over the last year, one of a couple portables that I reach for most often.
The new short stem makes the function better for me.
I have had a couple of TBs for just over a year now, and I can say for certain that it
has made nightime/middle of the night/morning (Bed) medicating extremely easy.

It's not for everyone....

Well I agree with this & Less's thinking on it. Shape / form is a much bigger factor in liking a vape, I think than some realize. This one doesn't tickle my desire at all. Hate to say this because I have used it & it works fine maybe better than my Zeus Ark.

Smoking from a cup is a bit different for me .... A Mighty velcroed to a 12 oz. bottle of my favorite ale ..... While making more sense it is still something id never consider.

It's unexplainable really . I just dont want my drink & vape coming from the same container. A combo that presses my weird button.

Last edited:
I just dont want my drink & vape coming from the same container.
I have an aversion to water (even bubblers) being anywhere near my electronics.
For the first video, I put water and ice in the cup to open the video dialog.
After that video, the cup has not seen moisture since... and the cup itself has not been out of the original box the unit arrived in.

I just realized the plastic cup could be used to hold ground herb, ready for many reloads! :rofl:

@Vitolo

Thanks for all the material and reviews on this piece of gear. I was very excited at first but honestly,it looks like a giant pain in the ass to maintain the sucker.
100% clean (new condition) is super important to me, I need to be able to reset it to ZERO before traveling. I don't mind paying that price tag or higher, but the convenience has to be there.
I think this will be amazing in the future, but the tech is just not there yet. I usually keep my opinion to myself, but in this case, I do think it can be wonderful with future improvements, Bruno is on to something, but not there yet.
2c

Cleaning and maintaining:
IME, there is little need to take the stem apart. I use a soak in PBW to get it clean.

Using a paper filter in the bottom of the ceramic bowl keeps out 99% of that nasty ABV dust. After a few bowls, q-tip swab of stem chamber.
With this method, stem stays clean for weeks.
One of the lowest maintenance vapes I have ever used.

I never use the beverage cup feature.
Bare naked, it has a good feel in the hand and that long stem is fantastic on cooling the vapor.

picture of paper filters I use
And WPA if you like bubblers….. temp solution as not a perfect fit with the curvature of the stem but it gets the job done.

Attachments

• 0FD41835-F84C-4462-841F-2C5EF29C5EC5.jpeg
    0FD41835-F84C-4462-841F-2C5EF29C5EC5.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 70
Saw one in a vapefiend ig video.. paint had all chipped off... worrying for quality...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back