Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Talking varieties

When I first went to a dispensary I saw these HUGE nuggets call LSD WOW decent growing going on?

LSD may be in fact my very favorite strain, it is an indica but it is highly euphoric and trippy !! For real, it's very psychoactive. Unfortunately the seeds are expensive but the nuggets are prime.

LSD may be in fact my very favorite strain, it is an indica but it is highly euphoric and trippy !! For real, it's very psychoactive. Unfortunately the seeds are expensive but the nuggets are prime.
It's one of my top faves as well; along with Cherry Pie. I wish my caregiver would grow them lol.... although I'm pretty darn happy with the strains he does grow.

But I do miss LSD..... and have only been able to get it a few times.

It's one of my top faves as well; along with Cherry Pie. I wish my caregiver would grow them lol.... although I'm pretty darn happy with the strains he does grow.

Out of this world flavor! The Cheese I recently grew reminds me a lot of it, VERY heavy in both mercene and beta-caryophyllene! I miss it too, cant wait to try her out next year.

Out of this world flavor! The Cheese I recently grew reminds me a lot of it, VERY heavy in both mercene and beta-caryophyllene! I miss it too, cant wait to try her out next year.

Is your LSD, lemon sour diesel?

A friend used to grow that, but I'm not sure if all lsd is lemon sour diesel. Too many names, lol.

Probably one reason a lot of caregivers don't grow cherry pie is because it doesn't yield very well. It doesn't rosin well either.

I average 6+ oz per plant but cherry pie gives me 5 oz for two plants. Last run I grew 3 cherry pies out of a 8 plant crop to build my inventory. Patients do love it though.

Is your LSD, lemon sour diesel?

A friend used to grow that, but I'm not sure if all lsd is lemon sour diesel. Too many names, lol.

Probably one reason a lot of caregivers don't grow cherry pie is because it doesn't yield very well. It doesn't rosin well either.

I average 6+ oz per plant but cherry pie gives me 5 oz for two plants. Last run I grew 3 cherry pies out of a 8 plant crop to build my inventory. Patients do love it though.

Nope, LSD by barney's farm is Skunk #1 x Mazar. It yielded 25% for me off dispensary buds, I expect own grown will be better!

A little birdy stopped by

20191029_145742.jpg

CHERRY PIE from SA outdoor 5-gallon bag’s $10 back in the daze!
@psychonaut looking for seed’s to cross with AFGANIE (HAWAII life when fresh)!

These sour diesel and stinky cheese varieties sound a bit iffy to a one strain cropper like me, that said I really do want to try growing something different.

These sour diesel and stinky cheese varieties sound a bit iffy to a one strain cropper like me, that said I really do want to try growing something different.

It's nice to have choices. Now days we have strains for sleep, to help eating, anxiety, pain, nausea, soaring highs, couchlock, on and on.

And beyond that it's just nice to switch up. I have, atm, 6 varieties in jars and more in rosin. And I encourage patients to instead of getting one variety get multiple varieties, and most do.

May legalization come to all of us soon! There is no good reason for prohibiting a plant that helps so many of us.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back