Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Talking varieties

Lemon Haze is super strong. Strawberry cough makes me cough. I like berry tasting type strains like GrapeApe and Grandaddy Purp. Blue Dream is always great. Orange Creamsicle I like but can’t alway find.
Silver Tip is one of my favorites 1/2 Granddaddy Purp and Super Silver Haze. It’s called Montana Silver Tip but in WA state they just call it Silver Tip.

Edit
Just talking strains I like but I don’t grow. I just realized it was the grow thread.

Last edited:
Where I’m living can’t find it and BLUE DREAM taste very pleasant however mess up my head?

I go by strain to help create?
Lemon HAZE if U can get it?
I have it in ROSIN however want COLAS of this one?
Just had one huge rip and feel it!
I like a nice rosin. I want Lumpy's Lemonade, but it's always sold out. I'll put Lemon Haze on the list with Strawberry Cough, @ataxian.

I like a nice rosin. I want Lumpy's Lemonade, but it's always sold out. I'll put Lemon Haze on the list with Strawberry Cough, @ataxian.
I won’t grow LEMON HAZE this season.
So cheap where I sleep?

DUTCH CRUNCH, DUTCH TREAT, WHITE WIDOW R decent as well.
Seem like marketing has taken over?

We had a few name’s some time ago?

Now we have a maze?
Some think in the current state it’s a mess!

Last edited:
I won’t grow LEMON HAZE this season.
So cheap where I sleep?

DUTCH CRUNCH, DUTCH TREAT, WHITE WIDOW R decent as well.
Seem like marketing has taken over?

We had a few name’s some time ago?

Now we have a maze?
Some think in the current state it’s a mess!
Life is messy. Some people notice more than others.
There are a lot of names and strains, @ataxian. Growers are hard at work, coming up with delicious strains to tempt us with. I'm tempted. This is not a problem. While I didn't find Strawberry Cough, I did find Strawberry Banana, Forbidden Fruit, Blue Dream, Harley Tsu. There were many more I would love to have brought home ( Purple Trainwreck anyone?) but you can't grow them all at once. There is next time. Many of our fellow inmates can't grow, and many have to take what they can get in the bud department, name or no name. This makes me sad, and I am grateful to have options.
I always make note of your recommendations, @ataxian. You know your stuff.
Have you tried Purple Rain, Lavender or Sweet Tooth?

Life is messy. Some people notice more than others.
There are a lot of names and strains, @ataxian. Growers are hard at work, coming up with delicious strains to tempt us with. I'm tempted. This is not a problem. While I didn't find Strawberry Cough, I did find Strawberry Banana, Forbidden Fruit, Blue Dream, Harley Tsu. There were many more I would love to have brought home ( Purple Trainwreck anyone?) but you can't grow them all at once. There is next time. Many of our fellow inmates can't grow, and many have to take what they can get in the bud department, name or no name. This makes me sad, and I am grateful to have options.
I always make note of your recommendations, @ataxian. You know your stuff.
Have you tried Purple Rain, Lavender or Sweet Tooth?
I’m a want a be grower before we destroyed CANNABIS like most decent things?
We took AFGANI x MAUI WOWIE 1970 not to date myself!
Outdoor is how we grew with nature?
NASA started indoor growing?
Da DUTCH perfected da way of inside growing.
OLD SCHOOL comment’s!
Pre-bong era?

I get paranoid so I’m particularly in my preference.
Like I say, “we are all different “?

Had some super lemon haze in WA, that stuff was intense - left me twitchin’
Best SLH I have ever had I also got in WA state...wowser, strong and VERY up.

Lemon Haze is super strong. Strawberry cough makes me cough. I like berry tasting type strains like GrapeApe and Grandaddy Purp. Blue Dream is always great. Orange Creamsicle I like but can’t alway find.
Silver Tip is one of my favorites 1/2 Granddaddy Purp and Super Silver Haze. It’s called Montana Silver Tip but in WA state they just call it Silver Tip.

Edit
Just talking strains I like but I don’t grow. I just realized it was the grow thread.
Your comments are always interesting to me, @CarolKing . I figure every strain was grown, so this is a great place to share what you like. It might inspire a grower, so you are "covered" :wink:. Not that you need cover, not at all. I'd love to hear more of your favorites. They all sound yummy.

strains I like but I don’t grow
Thanks for a starting point, we can't try much before we buy here so any recommendation is welcomed, especially by people that get a choice of strains to try.:thumbsup:

Edit' Super Lemon Haze added to list, the fem seeds are 1/2 the price od some;
https://www.bonzaseeds.com/product_images/g/405/SuperLemonHaze__66794_zoom.jpg
SuperLemonHaze__66794_zoom.jpg

@CarolKing don’t you dare apologise for talking about varieties in the Talking varieties thread! Speaking on behalf of the worldwide web, you can do whatever wherever whenever. I look forward to reading every post with your name attached and it doesn’t happen nearly enough lately. Way before I switched to vaping, I loved reading about all the varieties you’re enjoying at the moment and why.

Which just goes to show you, you never know when you might be helping a stranger. Even if it is only a freak halfway around the world.

On-Topic Topic: picked up some new beans for a new run and went with photoperiod fems this time, for reasons I’ll share below. But now onto the lucky ladies that made the list! First up is Nepalese Jam (Ace Seeds), with a South American Sativa heritage. Next is Glookies (Barney’s Farm), a cross of GG & Thin Mint GSC that’s an Indica dominant and last but not least, Desfran from Dutch Passion! That’s a 3-way Sativa crossing of Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai. (!) I’m very pleased to have found a new source that’s much cheaper than the seed banks I’ve browsed IRL/online, very cool but not cool because it just makes me want to buy & grow more than a couple at a time. But I really need to start small and slow and smart until I have a better environment/situation.

Now after loving the auto experience and having pretty darn good results, why do I wanna move on to photos? I’ve read a few sources who state that autos produce 60-80% weight in comparison to photoperiods and the potency of yield is also around 60-80% that of PPs. Now as a single patient, I’m fine with smaller yields but not with the drop in potency. Also I really want to get a dabpress sooner than later and think that photos might yield more. But I also want to say that my first attempt autos were almost as potent and definitely better tasting than the street stuff that goes for £260-300/oz, which has been tumbled gods know how many times. I’m still so glad I did that quick auto run and have enough now to do a proper crop and hopefully never again have to pay stupid money for a plant!

EDIT: Anyone heard from @arb lately? I’ve been missing him and his nuggets of wisdom and wit...

@CarolKing don’t you dare apologise for talking about varieties in the Talking varieties thread! Speaking on behalf of the worldwide web, you can do whatever wherever whenever. I look forward to reading every post with your name attached and it doesn’t happen nearly enough lately. Way before I switched to vaping, I loved reading about all the varieties you’re enjoying at the moment and why.

Which just goes to show you, you never know when you might be helping a stranger. Even if it is only a freak halfway around the world.

On-Topic Topic: picked up some new beans for a new run and went with photoperiod fems this time, for reasons I’ll share below. But now onto the lucky ladies that made the list! First up is Nepalese Jam (Ace Seeds), with a South American Sativa heritage. Next is Glookies (Barney’s Farm), a cross of GG & Thin Mint GSC that’s an Indica dominant and last but not least, Desfran from Dutch Passion! That’s a 3-way Sativa crossing of Mexican Oaxaca, Colombian Punto Rojo and Meao Thai. (!) I’m very pleased to have found a new source that’s much cheaper than the seed banks I’ve browsed IRL/online, very cool but not cool because it just makes me want to buy & grow more than a couple at a time. But I really need to start small and slow and smart until I have a better environment/situation.

Now after loving the auto experience and having pretty darn good results, why do I wanna move on to photos? I’ve read a few sources who state that autos produce 60-80% weight in comparison to photoperiods and the potency of yield is also around 60-80% that of PPs. Now as a single patient, I’m fine with smaller yields but not with the drop in potency. Also I really want to get a dabpress sooner than later and think that photos might yield more. But I also want to say that my first attempt autos were almost as potent and definitely better tasting than the street stuff that goes for £260-300/oz, which has been tumbled gods know how many times. I’m still so glad I did that quick auto run and have enough now to do a proper crop and hopefully never again have to pay stupid money for a plant!

EDIT: Anyone heard from @arb lately? I’ve been missing him and his nuggets of wisdom and wit...
I, too, have been missing @arb. Let's hope he is healthy, happy, and well, taking a restful break.

I'm loving hearing about what varieties people are talking about, even if the varieties themselves don't talk.

I am still trying to order my seeds, unusual that a company doesn't want my CC payment for a change!
Oh well, gives me more time to add to my list, this thread helps, so keep posting about what you like, have liked and what you would like to try.:thumbsup:

I am still trying to order my seeds, unusual that a company doesn't want my CC payment for a change!
Oh well, gives me more time to add to my list, this thread helps, so keep posting about what you like, have liked and what you would like to try.:thumbsup:
Good luck in your quest!
@Madri-Gal we are all different and our perception may vary?
For example I like GSC!
Some find it not that powerful?
However I love it for my thinking!
HAWAII strain’s I favor because it bring’s or take’s me back to fantasy ISLAND?
SOUR DIESEL remind’s me of studio 54 when NEW YORK was a decent place to hang?
THAI STICKS during the VIETNAM war?
GOLD (many types?)
GDP for nightfall or no plan’s!
What work’s for you?

Last edited:
Sorry to bump my own past reply, but for @Madri-Gal she, like me sometimes forget things while in our blissful thoughts,
So I am making up a list of seeds I am going to order in and try, I am mainly looking at Sativa dominant strains but would take any suggestions of a 'Must try' nature.
So far;
Bruce Banner Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Weed Seeds
Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminized
GreenHouse Seeds Super Silver Haze Feminised Cannabis Seeds
Bomb Seeds Gorilla Bomb Feminized Cannabis Seeds (I mainly want to look at this one because it is supposed to be a great rosin producer)
My order will be over 40 pound sterling so I will get 4x Feminized Green Crack seeds for free.
I have purchased from BonzaSeeds.com before with no trouble (apart from me stressing)
I will buy 2x each of the seeds to try to see what I like and what grows better in my environment before ordering more.
Those 8 seeds listed will cost me over AU$150, not cheap but should be worth the effort in the end.

And just above I added Super Lemon Haze(and Amnesie Haze as well as my old girl I had for over 10 years, White Rhino because it would make people chuck whitties all the time):smilie-devil:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back