Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Terpy slurpy goodness

Haha all good mate i survived the dab....
Just beeb super busy with work.. cant moan in the current crisis...
Need the money for my new plans..
I need another pid..
Sharing a dab rigs sucks.. the misses getting her own.. also she prefers the bucket to the slurp... so we end up having to wait to cool and swap..

I still fucking love my slurp...
And getting oz of goo for 350 now... i was gonna back off with dabbing but at this price fuck it.. imma dab all the time...
Damn that's a good price !!!
I'd almost buy it at that price if there was access here

I got my tall slurp to work with a coil, but a shorter one would work better as the temp difference at the top of my tunnel is a little too much, and a torch may still be better again for the slurper
I'm going to get a short one at some point to try with the coil
My pockety through a normal bubbler has been ruling lately and almost replicates the slurper experience

Good to hear you and the missus doing well and dabbing happily hahaa
You can get a dual PID like me off Ali or another Auber
Or jcvap just brought one out that is quite nice with a digital display

Well its that time again...

20230624_142037.jpg

Went to clean it, ran under hot tap as i always do, and its arse fell off.. no breakage, just fell off leaving 2 perfect unbroken peices..

Fixable for a glass blower maybe..
Messeged 710 coils on ig, hoping they give me a decent discount code maybe...

Well its that time again...

View attachment 47408

Went to clean it, ran under hot tap as i always do, and its arse fell off.. no breakage, just fell off leaving 2 perfect unbroken peices..

Fixable for a glass blower maybe..
Messeged 710 coils on ig, hoping they give me a decent discount code maybe...

710 replied.. got a new one sent out today and i only had to pay 15 quid shipping...
And this is why im glad i use this company..
Customer service is a huge part of it...

One size fits all quartz heater from D-Nail looks very interesting, great for all bangers (and cordless ball vapes?) and good for heat cleaning to boot!

Last edited:
One size fits all quartz heater from D-Nail looks very interesting, great for all bangers (and cordless ball vapes?) and good for heat cleaning to boot!
I could see where it would be good for cleaning. But that just looks like a burn waiting to happen to me. Not so much on the heating unit but on the banger that you're holding and then putting into your rig. I've managed to burn myself multiple times on my enail... and that's fixed.

I also wonder if the heat would retain in the banger long enough for your entire session. Or would you have to remove the banger and reheat it in the unit? Seems like a lot of fiddling. But that's me....and my opinion.

the banger that you're holding
I think you can use the device without having to touch the banger, that is what the scissor lift is for, adjustable to suit different height rigs, you simply lift the banger out with the bong if needed. The video was just to show the different bangers etc it can handle and the different uses available.
1701437974595.png

I think you can use the device without having to touch the banger, that is what the scissor lift is for, adjustable to suit different height rigs, you simply lift the banger out with the bong if needed. The video was just to show the different bangers etc it can handle and the different uses available.
lol….that makes sense. :doh: I was just waking up and didn’t think of using it that way. :lol:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back