Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Terpy slurpy goodness

I buy cheap qtips because of how many I use

The DHgate sellers I buy from are quick post and you are not on your own .
That banger in the pic was a replacement because I dropped it while unwrapping it
They sent me a new one free - they didn't have to it was my fault
Do t believe the anti Chinese hype mate
They have in some cases been more accommodating to me than western companies

Shane has to give you such good CS because he's charging the prices he does for the bangers that we get cheaper like Les mentioned

Also - the tall slurper I have is where the less waste and more fucntion happens
No middle ball as that tends to catch and waste rosin - but my tunnel is a lot longer .
I've noticed that short tunnels reportedly don't work as well as tall ones

The spinning without rosin, but not spinning with rosin is the slits
The first one I got was like that and you had to draw hard
The one in the picture is much much better and spins freely
I thought it was bubblers prior to the tall banger with better slits

I am considering looking for a coil to see how it will go on mine
But the torch works and I don't DD with it as the pockety is so damn easy
But I slurp regularly for that hit and taste

You need a tall banger and no middle ball (unless you try the pillar with no middle ball)
You may find it doesn't need the middle ball with the pillar as it has more surface area than two pearls and might do the job before it reaches the top - but maybe it just needs to be taller

That IG I shared before has so many bangers that will make you drool
They'd be stupid expensive - but gives you ideas and function videos of the different designs

I think the tall pillars seem to be the most efficient
But there's definitely some lovely looking ones to watch
For dhgate, i just find the website glitchey and shit, they keep sending me coupon codes that dont work.. that really winds me up, that teamed with the glitchey site, with the super slow delivery, just makes me think fuck you guys..

Tonight ill try the blender with no valve and see how it goes.. im pushing my temps up and getting even cloudier hits... was at 590, now up to 610.. i was worried about burning and not being able to clean, but im good at keeping it clean now..

I just cant be arsed with torching.. i like the coil.. sticking with it...

As for the slits being my problem.. i think its the bubbler as i can make it fly in my d020-d.. i just cant fit a coil on.. still looking for the right glass to use..

For dhgate, i just find the website glitchey and shit, they keep sending me coupon codes that dont work.. that really winds me up, that teamed with the glitchey site, with the super slow delivery, just makes me think fuck you guys..

Tonight ill try the blender with no valve and see how it goes.. im pushing my temps up and getting even cloudier hits... was at 590, now up to 610.. i was worried about burning and not being able to clean, but im good at keeping it clean now..

I just cant be arsed with torching.. i like the coil.. sticking with it...

As for the slits being my problem.. i think its the bubbler as i can make it fly in my d020-d.. i just cant fit a coil on.. still looking for the right glass to use..
I thought it was the bubbler as I said because of the same thing
Some bubblers were easier than others
But it isn't
A good banger will spin without effort in any rig
The slits seem to be the difference
And the tall banger
I wasn't suggesting to lose the coil - I was saying I may get one but don't use it as a DD so haven't bothered yet
My base is 30mm so probs will fit inside the 29.5 mm coils
The tall designed banger is the goods - I'm not sure why Shane has such short little ones, they are not as efficient (unless this is a design with the coil)

If you ignore the discount codes and don't search through the site
The gate won't annoy you so much
Just use the links people give and it's all easy not glichy
But I find the site easy to navigate myself, and the quality and discounts well worth it
You can use Troy's links in his videos and pay for merican blown glass if you like paying - I'm sure the CS will be great from them and the quality will be there
I shudder to think what the IG I shared charge - but that will be mega quality and I'm sure CS - probably won't send you a free replacement if you drop it on arrival though
And you'll pay many times the price I did for a similar fucntion

I don't know yours will work without the middle ball being so short or not
But I think it may spin better

this is a design with the coil)
I think it is.. i know its an issue heating the tube enough without overheating the dish..
Hence why the dish is opaque.. i think any taller and it wouldnt retain its heat....

I will try the blender with no valve at all and post a video tonight..

Had a night of testing and iv come to some conclusions..
Firstly the best configuration of all the bits iv got is this..
1667849626640289413224760194394.jpg

This works perfectly with the bubbler iv got.. which is shit..

The valve ball causes a little vacuum and helps all inserts to spin better..

In my d020-d, everthing spins so much easier.. id use it all the time but i dont like having to use adapters..
Better bubbler is a must and im sure my pillar and hollow blender will work better..

Had a night of testing and iv come to some conclusions..
Firstly the best configuration of all the bits iv got is this..
View attachment 41921

This works perfectly with the bubbler iv got.. which is shit..

The valve ball causes a little vacuum and helps all inserts to spin better..

In my d020-d, everthing spins so much easier.. id use it all the time but i dont like having to use adapters..
Better bubbler is a must and im sure my pillar and hollow blender will work better..
That may be the case with the short banger - or it may be that he bought lots of them bulk when they came out and now has to get rid of them - like the 30mm buckets he must have a backlog of from 4 years ago and still suggests to people as a first purchase

Because the short slurpers were out first
And as the blowers have improved the design, they seem to be taller - and I can definitely say that taller is much better and has little waste
So it may be that a short one is better with a coil - but it also may just be what he has and a long one will work just as well - I don't torch the top of my banger at all
I'm not convinced the opaque does a lot tbh
I've had both clear and opaque in the past and not sure of the huge difference
Certainly see more clear bangers than opaque in people's hands

Have other things to buy first
But I may get a coil to try at some point and see for myself

Here is that IG again
Love the fucntion videos in super HD
You can see how the tall chambers are useful and help the function and less waste as the oil rises quite high

EDIT
Zooming in on the pic you shared it does look like those intake slits are pretty thin - I would need a better close up but from that pic it looks like they may be part of your issue mate

Last edited:
I'm not convinced the opaque does a lot tbh
From what i understand it is needed too cool the dish from the direct heat of the coil..
Otherwise you will end up with a dish far hotter than the tunnel.. which will burn the trates.. the thick glass dish and opaqueness of it, seem to stop this...

710 said a clear bottom doesnt work..

Question.. is 710 the only people currently doing an e-slurp ???

From what i understand it is needed too cool the dish from the direct heat of the coil..
Otherwise you will end up with a dish far hotter than the tunnel.. which will burn the trates.. the thick glass dish and opaqueness of it, seem to stop this...

710 said a clear bottom doesnt work..

Question.. is 710 the only people currently doing an e-slurp ???
Yea as I said, until I try I can't say for sure
But I heat my bottom up much more than the top and the parts that seem to have more to clean are the higher up cooler parts
I also don't see how whilst there is constant heat from the coil that anything is cooling down - doesn't compute right now - maybe I'm too dabbed - even if it does dissipate heat quicker, my mind thinks it will then transfer that heat to the nearest thing, being the tunnel whilst the bottom stays getting hot from the coil (maybe that is meant to be more even but I have my bottom hotter than the tunnel already)
Once it's heat soaked it is heat soaked?

In other bangers I've had with opaque I have not seen much difference honestly

So far he is the only one selling an "e-slurp"
But the coils he uses are actually quite common on AliExpress and Auber sell something similar so they are made for another purpose and he has repurposed them to fit the bangers he's had made with the rod underneath for a pin

I'm not saying the tall will work or the clear bottom with the slurp coil
I will have to come back to this once I try at some stage
But the taller designed slurpers are designed that way for a much improved function and I am not entirely convinced that opaque or short are better with a coil- I may be fully incorrect though as the height was one thing that crossed my mind as a possibility even though with further thought I'm not sure

Last edited:
I also don't see how whilst there is constant heat from the coil that anything is cooling down - doesn't compute right now

Ok cooling down may be wrong words.. how about limiting how much it heats up compared to the clear quartz...

Im sure the 710 people must of tested clear bottomed and taller tunnels..
And come to the conclusion that this worked best.. i asked them about a clear bottom option and they said it didnt work...

Another question.. you say 710 get there bangers from dhgate anyway, so is there an opaque e-slurp banger on the gate somewhere????

Ok cooling down may be wrong words.. how about limiting how much it heats up compared to the clear quartz...

Im sure the 710 people must of tested clear bottomed and taller tunnels..
And come to the conclusion that this worked best.. i asked them about a clear bottom option and they said it didnt work...

Another question.. you say 710 get there bangers from dhgate anyway, so is there an opaque e-slurp banger on the gate somewhere????

Na once it heats up it heats up
It's not going to be cooler imo - even the air bubbles in between will heat up
That's why I see no huge difference in other bangers

I'm sure there's some difference, but ime it seems negligible

All I know is taller tunnels are much better
And all that was around at first were short tunnels - so when he first got his bulk order made he would have copied the design that was around
Since then tall bangers are a thing - but he has to get rid of old stock first or no one will buy the short ones and he will be stuck with them - just like the 30mm buckets that seem to be pushed on people 4 years later - it's pretty common knowledge that even if you want a bucket - 20/25mm is better
So obviously they over ordered the first time and still need to offload them on people who don't know what they need yet - but they don't suggest the 25 first...

As I said I'll find out one day, maybe
I can't say for sure atm - I have used coils before though on bangers and know how they work there
And I know from using different ones the short are not as good as the tall in the same way a bucket isn't as good as a slurper - using a torch at any rate

I haven't found a slurper with a pin like his yet - but he would have his supplier he works with now and they would have made him a bulk custom order
I'm sure at some point if the eslurp gets a good rep then there will be other ones pop up at some point

If I had a coil already I'd get one of the bangers I have to try it out - $35 AUD is less than a coil will cost me
But I believe at some point I'll end up with a coil to see if I like it or not and then I can give feedback one way or the other

Atm it's all conjecture tbh

It's not going to be cooler imo - even the air bubbles in between will heat up
Not cooler.. its never gonna be cooler than the tunnel.. its where the coil is.. but stops it from getting too hot..
Caus the e slurp relies on the coil being wrapperd around the dish, the dish will always want to be hotter than the tunnel yes.?
It had to be opaque to even out this difference.. and thicker..
Otherwise the dish would be too hot and scortch, or the tunnel wouldnt be hot enough to efficently vape goo...
Thats how i understand it.. and it makes sense from what i know of physics..

Be intersting to see how you get on buying a coil and fitting it to a normal slurp..
Maybe with a longer tunnel, but i personally thing longer is just further from the heat sourve and will struggle to maintain a high enough temp at top without being too hot at bottom...

Also gonna be intetesting to recieve my other slurps and see if there is any differences in perfomance.. all hand made glass varies as we know..

Not cooler.. its never gonna be cooler than the tunnel.. its where the coil is.. but stops it from getting too hot..
Caus the e slurp relies on the coil being wrapperd around the dish, the dish will always want to be hotter than the tunnel yes.?
It had to be opaque to even out this difference.. and thicker..
Otherwise the dish would be too hot and scortch, or the tunnel wouldnt be hot enough to efficently vape goo...
Thats how i understand it.. and it makes sense from what i know of physics..

Be intersting to see how you get on buying a coil and fitting it to a normal slurp..
Maybe with a longer tunnel, but i personally thing longer is just further from the heat sourve and will struggle to maintain a high enough temp at top without being too hot at bottom...

Also gonna be intetesting to recieve my other slurps and see if there is any differences in perfomance.. all hand made glass varies as we know..
Apparently they get hotter and quicker than clear and cool down quicker
This would be the air bubbles and less thermal mass

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/dankstop.com/blogs/blog/why-the-opaque-bottom-bangers-from-lavatech-are-game-changers?view=amp-html?espv=1

Similar to baller heads
The light series has less thermal mass and gets to temp quicker but needs higher temps and cools down more with the fresh air
The enclosed heads have more thermal mass and take longer to heat up, but run on lower temps and don't cool down and lose heat when you draw fresh air

With a torch the top of my tunnel is cooler than the middle and bottom
My IR gun I point at the lower middle for my dabbing temp
The dish is hotter and not a good place for me to get my temp, by the time it's at temp the tunnel is cold
If I use the top of my tunnel as a point for the gun the middle is too hot

So my dish is always hotter than my tunnel temp, but I use my tunnel lower middle for my dab temp because it never sits in the dish - I'm drawing/spinning pillars/pearls before dropping the dab

How the above effects a slurper and coil I don't know until I get to play and experiment

Last edited:
Apparently they get hotter and quicker than clear and cool down quicker
Yeah they disperse the heat to avoid overheating the dish..

I see that a torched slurp, the heat distributes throughout the glass and heat rises so that makes sense..
But when constantly applying heat to one point, the dish with a coil, its basic physics that the dish will want to be considerably hotter no ???
I get the feeling that for an e slurp to work.. it needs this.. like i said im looking forward to your findings... hurry up and buy a coil i wanna know..

During covid madness, the gym had a really expensive thermal imaging camera to see if people had the plague.. i wonder what thats doing now.. caus that would be perfect to figure all this out and just perfect setups.. think it cost them 7k though..
Wonder if they will take 500 for it..
Maybe they want to save it for the next bout...
Anyone got one of these ???

New glass on order for tomorrow...
SmartSelect_20221108_151803_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20221108_141420_Samsung Internet.jpg

This will work much better im sure..
The one im using at the moment id wierd..
Its got no resistance at all, its like just pulling it dry no matter how much i fill it..
I think i water peice needs some vaccum effect, its kind of like gears right...

Anyway i am looking forward to this tomorrow..
I am certainly on the look out for something actually good though..
Not chinese glass..
I know i will pay for it, but i think you get what you pay for.. been using my evo on the daily now (to dilute the dabbing), and i really really appreciate my old style, large can, coloured logo, turbine.. such a well functioning piece..

@felvapes Is this where you tell me vapexhale actually got their glass from china too???

Yeah they disperse the heat to avoid overheating the dish..
They will get to the same temp you set regardless and stay there
But as in the articles I shared they get hotter with less heat time when torched
I'm assuming the theory is that you can use lower heat to get to temp
But with a coil constantly on it I don't think it matters - as in the baller it is the extra thermal mass that can use a lower temp coil

And heat will rise in either torchnor coil
But the top of mine was the coolest area and the dish is the hottest

It's the same fucntion except a coil won't cool down as you draw the same as a torched banger
Maybe the opaque cools more with the draw like a lite series baller and this is the theory to stop a scorch
But I've been told I have to replace my coil every year too so I take some things with a grain of salt

As I said it's all conjecture for me atm and I couldn't say either way
I just am maybe stoned and confused, but to me the explanation given for the opaque seems confused and even if it does something beneficial it is a different function to "preventing the dish over heating"

I'm not saying anything about your description and I'm not saying I'm correct here
Just typing as I think lol

I'm sure curiosity will get me one day and I'll get a coil somewhere
Shane's is only half a mm small so may be the best option if others don't size up

Lol, I don't know about vape exhale or where they get their glass
And while different glass gives different draws to things and makes a difference
The slits made more difference - I tried both bangers in multiple rigs and a jhook
The one with more open and better shaped slits is easy and not hard to draw or spin - on anything
If your slits are small you don't want a more restrictive bong
I remember in the Troy video I shared ages ago when showing you slurpers he mentioned the same between his first one and the more expensive ones he got

You can get some quality glass from a blower
But you also get great stuff from good sellers on the gate
You have to use the good sellers
And likewise I've used $1000 rigs that suck dogs nuts - I'd hate to spend that and not like my rig

These are always liked by people and have a similar perc to what you pictured above
One of the first recommendations I had from here and I don't mind it
A bit restrictive for some vapes but should be open for dabs

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2016-mobius-stereo-matrix-perc-new-glass/389259834.html

Last edited:
They will get to the same temp you set regardless and stay there
So the coil will stay at the temp i set right.. and the coil is wrapped around the dish.. but the further away from the coil i get, the cooler its gonna be right.. thats physics, i cant have something for nothing..
To get the tunnel to hold enough heat from the coil wrapped around the outside of the dish, it needs to transfer that heat to the tunnel, not hold on to it..
I think that makes sense.. who knows..
Maybe that external thermocouple from auber to go in the tunnel would be a good idea..

If you link me an affordable torch slurp that you think will fit, i will try it and see what happens..

Looking forward to my glass tomorrow..
I know glass blowing and bubblers are alot bigger in america.. i wouldnt know where to start looking for uk glass..

I think uk is known for superior glass.. its why our pyrex is desirable to americans.. its proper pyrex..
But dont seem to be many uk blowers making bubblers....

There's one on dhgate altho I'm not sure whether they put a hole in the nipple to thread a split pin thro to hold the coil on lol

I thought the 710coils coil was shorter than a standard axial, with 3 or 4 wraps up the sides
There's loads of axial coils on dhexpress but I think they've all got 5 wraps up the side
Have you guys seen any more shorter ones?

There's one on dhgate altho I'm not sure whether they put a hole in the nipple to thread a split pin thro to hold the coil on lol
Holy shit they exist.. thanks i will order one to see how it work..
I dont use the split pin anyway.. just fiddley...

thought the 710coils coil was shorter than a standard axial, with 3 or 4 wraps
Yeah mine has 3 wraps up side..

I thought the 710coils coil was shorter than a standard axial, with 3 or 4 wraps up the sides
There's loads of axial coils on dhexpress but I think they've all got 5 wraps up the side
Have you guys seen any more shorter ones?
The axial is not the same thing as I was talking about
There are multiple shallow coils around the same as the eslurp - Auber has them too
Holy shit they exist.. thanks i will order one to see how it work..
I dont use the split pin anyway.. just fiddley...

Yeah mine has 3 wraps up side..
Axial is not what I'm talking about
I'm talking about the same as an eslurp
Yea as you say the heat has to rise to the tunnel - but it will rise to the tunnel regardless
The difference is they cool down quicker and fact that opaque get hotter
The split pin pole doesn't have a hole in yours does it? It just goes around the pole I thought

Here's an interesting take
This guy is using a modbox heater to heat his tall slurper
People coming up with new ways to heat these things

Link isn't working but here's a pic
IMG_20221109_175442.jpg

Last edited:
Well fuck these guys..
SmartSelect_20221109_122805_Samsung Internet.jpg

These are my correct slurps after my order fuck up...

I was fully available at 7am this morning.. no one came. Lies....

Well fuck these guys..
View attachment 41966

These are my correct slurps after my order fuck up...

I was fully available at 7am this morning.. no one came. Lies....
And to add to this, the banger i ordered weeks ago from dhgate, still hasnt turned up...
And this is all the website wants to do today..
Screenshot_20221109-160015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fuck china.. this is why i just dont bother with it...

As for my 710 stuff.. hopefully there a note waiting for me to go collect it from post office..

Edit - ok so my 710 order is at post office.. can collect tomorrow..

My new bubbler and reload of q tips should be here in the next hour or so...

I think i have gas.. i want to own loads of glass, all displayed in a nice glass cabinet..

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back