Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Terpy slurpy goodness

I am gonna order one of these slurps.. just to see, but im not convinced its gonna be better or as good, as the 710 ones.. it doesnt look as good quality.. and its an even shorter tunnel..
But im gonna do it.. hopefuly their site works better than dhgate..
No idea where my chinese banger is..

Good news..
20221109_172146.jpg

20221109_173306.jpg

This works so much better than my other, honeycomb bubbler..
And has enabled me to finally be able to use the hollow blender thing..
The blender is seems to create even less waste, and gives even more taste..
But i still think it hits harder with pearls..
I am very happy with my cheap 20 quid glass..
Its thick, seems well made, all straight, and most importantly, functions really well...
Obviously it came from china still, but id rather let someone else deal with that and make a few quid, so i can have next day delivery...

Last edited:
I love spares...

20221110_162748.jpg

Will order the ali slurp tomorrow.. im sure its gonna be wank.. tunnel looks far to short..
The 710 e slurp tunnel really isnt that short compared to most i see on ig anyway..

The slurp e tunnel is 30mm tall...
@felvapes how tall are your slurp tunnels ???

I've ordered a coil and slurp e from b2cvape (and a few other bits to satisfy my curiosity and VAS lol)
They were very helpful, making sure I'd ordered the right coil for my controller
Altho they did say that slurp e does not come with the marbles or terp pill or pearls (as pictured) and they don't sell any so you'll need to order them elsewhere
So there's a job for later :)

I've ordered a coil and slurp e from b2cvape (and a few other bits to satisfy my curiosity and VAS lol)
They were very helpful, making sure I'd ordered the right coil for my controller
Altho they did say that slurp e does not come with the marbles or terp pill or pearls (as pictured) and they don't sell any so you'll need to order them elsewhere
They've lost their marbles..
Oh.. well you saved me from taking one for the team there.. thanks.. i wont order yet.. i will await your review...

I love spares...

View attachment 42007

Will order the ali slurp tomorrow.. im sure its gonna be wank.. tunnel looks far to short..
The 710 e slurp tunnel really isnt that short compared to most i see on ig anyway..

The slurp e tunnel is 30mm tall...
@felvapes how tall are your slurp tunnels ???
50mm tunnel
40mm pillar
75mm overall banger height
AU $4.86 56%OFF | Cosmic Galaxy Themed-Dichro Glass Terp Marble Set

That coil is 30mm that you linked - that's exactly what I need, cheers
I will grab one to try next week and see how it goes on my tall slurper

Last edited:
I have got my shit dialed in nice with this new bubbler...

I get another full go like that, then a lighter finish..
Then im ruined..

I love how a slurp takes the goo like intravienesly.. (defo spelt wrong, apologies for thr ongoing dyslexia in my posts but if i use predictive text it just makes me worse in the long run)...
As opposed to a bucket banger where you just dump it in...

When I asked B2cvape about marbles, pearls and pills they said "OD 20mm 12mm Ball and 6x15mm Pillar"
So I've ordered a couple of Beracky sets in that size and a screw set to try
Altho I suspect there's room for a 14mm pearl, judging by the pics

When I asked B2cvape about marbles, pearls and pills they said "OD 20mm 12mm Ball and 6x15mm Pillar"
So I've ordered a couple of Beracky sets in that size and a screw set to try
Altho I suspect there's room for a 14mm pearl, judging by the pics
I have that store saved in my gate files too

So after having about 3/4 of an oz of goo put throught it, my slurp is looking like this...
20221113_173009.jpg

Still pretty clean id say.. i never bother to soak over night, maybe due a deep clean soon...

So here's one from high five
Not opaque though
I will have to get one of those 30mm coils @Hippie shared from b2cvape on AliExpress
They sell good baller grear and coils so I'll give it a burl on my tall slurper

So here's one from high five
Not opaque though
I will have to get one of those 30mm coils @Hippie shared from b2cvape on AliExpress
They sell good baller grear and coils so I'll give it a burl on my tall slurper

I really want this sort of insert...
SmartSelect_20221116_131053_Samsung Internet.jpg

The screw inserts are available on DHgate and AliExpress
Lots of them
I think hippie shared one place last time they posted with screws
Yeah im still waiting for the dhgate banger i ordered over a month ago...
I jus cant be arsed with it..
I will try amazon...
There is a huge gap in the uk market for a dab equipment seller..

My PID I just got actually took a month to get here
I got lots of other things in between though that I ordered after it, a week or two max
It depends on the seller most shit gets here quick
I still am happy waiting a month at times if it's a huge price difference and the quality is there

I got a cordless impact wrench that is as good as my mates $1000 Milwaukee (they used to be a cheaper brand)
Cost me under $200 and only two weeks wait
I would have waited 6 weeks for that
But again, I did the time looking before choosing as there are also lots of shit ones on there

It's kind of like any skill or store or product or website
You just have to learn the things to pick who is a good seller with a good product and who isn't
Once you do it's quick and easy to decipher

I can see why it's hard to choose if you don't know though
That's why I like to give links to good sellers I've used

Shit it took me ages to work out how to get around VA and tbh I still get lost looking for stuff here all the time
I'm hopeless lol
Ebay can be just as big of a risk and search and get lost trying to navigate
But I get lost in tunnels looking for shit at times and I've learnt the skill of picking a good seller most of the time (even locally I do this when looking up a product for anything likey car for example)
Once you find them you stick with them lol - while still searching because new stores and products pop up all the time lol

We have eBay here and Amazon that are selling the stuff from AliExpress and DHgate
It costs more but still cheaper than brand stuff
If I'm in a hurry I will use those places but if I want the good prices I go to the source - sometimes you can get stuff made too, I just asked yingmin to make the pockety self spinner cap
@LesPlenty got the same place to make the VA rattle can and it's been a big seller as Les was able to help them design it and tell them what to improve

We have people who sell bangers and bongs here - but they want the big dollars as they are small artist blowers
I'm sure someone in UK could do what Shane does at 710
But it will be the same process just in bulk

I'm stoned from getting my ballers back and just ranting now ... Lol

Last edited:
Shane does at 710
But it will be the same process just in bulk
Maybe i should do it...
I got a graphic desgner mate who will make website..
Hmm... need a good name.. something british and dab related...
Gonna have some tea and think if this is something i may do..

If anyone ever ask for advice about getting into dabbing, id say be prepared for this...
20221116_153855.jpg

I think having ocd compounds the problem...
I use so many..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back