Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Terpy slurpy goodness

Please call the shop Have a Dab or 2
Or another punny variation of Yabbadabbadoo (or Yo Gabba Gabba) :)

The Beracky DHgate store I bought from^^ is showing as having no products at the moment but they had lots of cheap screws n baseball bats n things to choose from.

Aaaaand I've switched to using a pair of tweezers and bits of paper towel or a wee pinch from a cotton ball

If anyone ever ask for advice about getting into dabbing, id say be prepared for this...
View attachment 42147

I think having ocd compounds the problem...
I use so many..
I get mine from kfart (Kmart)
$2.25 AUD for 600
Bargain
I stock up all at once hahaa

Qtip must be loving the dab craze
I swear we keep them afloat more than make up and earwax

Wowee my B2cvape order came this morning (1 week from China to UK)

I'm gonna have to squeeze out some rosin to test it out but everything looks OK at 1st glance
The Slurp e came with the marble, pearl and pill as pictured in the ad
And also came with a small spring clip to hold the coil on (which doesn't feel strong enough and I think I'd feel more confident if it had a pierced nipple and a split pin but these are just my 1st impressions (and I can always add a small piece of gardening wire to hold the coil in place, anyway))

Wowee my B2cvape order came this morning (1 week from China to UK)

I'm gonna have to squeeze out some rosin to test it out but everything looks OK at 1st glance
The Slurp e came with the marble, pearl and pill as pictured in the ad
And also came with a small spring clip to hold the coil on (which doesn't feel strong enough and I think I'd feel more confident if it had a pierced nipple and a split pin but these are just my 1st impressions (and I can always add a small piece of gardening wire to hold the coil in place, anyway))
That unbelievably quick... wheres my fucking banger...

I dont bother with the clip, i just size the coil so its a slightly snug fit.. then heat makes it grab the slurp...
Hasnt fell off yet...

That unbelievably quick... wheres my fucking banger...

I dont bother with the clip, i just size the coil so its a slightly snug fit.. then heat makes it grab the slurp...
Hasnt fell off yet...
See
Different sellers are great
You can check tracking to see where yours is
If it's ages away message and complain - often you'll get some form of compensation if you push

That was AliExpress b2cvape
They are very good for coils and baller parts
Cheap prices and good gear with quick post

Had a few goes on it this evening with 2 x 4mm Sic balls instead of the terp pill as I'd have had to reduce the water level in my UFO for the flow required to spin the pill
Wowee it's tasty
And my tweezers fit in the tube for cleanup which was a nice bonus :)
So I've reclaimed the 20mm coil from my 20mm bucket setup and stuck that on the B2cvape Ceromopy which is also a very tasty vape, as I think thes Slurp e will be my go to desktop for concentrates

Looking forward to trying other pill, pearl, screw and post and .... combos to see what effect they have
I can see the sense in wanting to add more surface area in the tube now

Had a few goes on it this evening with 2 x 4mm Sic balls instead of the terp pill as I'd have had to reduce the water level in my UFO for the flow required to spin the pill
Wowee it's tasty
And my tweezers fit in the tube for cleanup which was a nice bonus :)
So I've reclaimed the 20mm coil from my 20mm bucket setup and stuck that on the B2cvape Ceromopy which is also a very tasty vape, as I think thes Slurp e will be my go to desktop for concentrates

Looking forward to trying other pill, pearl, screw and post and .... combos to see what effect they have
I can see the sense in wanting to add more surface area in the tube now
Im glad you like it, and it works..
Think ill order 1 to test...
Let me know how the screw is.. i want one..
Im gonna post a video of my hollow pillar in action later...
Be nice to see yours functioning if thats possible.. ???

@momofthegoons when you got your 710 slurp, did you get a card with instructions ???
If so whats the recomended temp range ???
Iost mine and wanna push temps..

While I was putting the balls away I decided to see if they fluoresce under UV, as it's quite handy when you drop a Ruby :)
I dunno if it makes any difference but the set that came with the Slurp e glows in the dark after a hit with the UV torch

@momofthegoons when you got your 710 slurp, did you get a card with instructions ???
If so whats the recomended temp range ???
Iost mine and wanna push temps..
Here you go.... looks like he recommends a range between 580 and 620℉.

IMG_9605.JPG

IMG_9606.JPG

I'm at about 540 with the B2c slurp e

Testing the pills, pearls, marbles, screws ....
The screws I received are a bit long for the lower slurp e tube.They rattle around in the tube ok but I think they'd work better if the screw head were to rest on the top of the lower tube so I'm quite tempted to trim one down to fit, to see what difference that makes.
I think the longest terp pill works best, out of the combos I've tried so far, with a 12mm ball in the middle and a big ball on the top. Altho I've still not tried all the terp pearl combos I can yet (and think a few balls/pearls in the lower tube will probably work just as well).

So I came across this e-terp slurper kit for US$330, comes with the lot, even a bong, a Duo portable concentrate and many extras, quite a good deal,
1670510915079.png

What you get,
Quartz E-Banger Rig Kit
1 x Glass Rig
1 x Coil Stand
1 x ISO Station
1 x User Manual
1 x 5ft Long Heater Coil
1 x 6ft Long Power Cord
1 x ClaimSaver Dropdown
1 x Enail Controller w/LCD or Digital Display
1 x Quartz E-Banger, Auto Spinner Quartz E-Banger & Carb Cap (Glass or Titanium) OR Quartz Terp E-Slurper, Quartz Orb Terp E-Slurper & Marble Set

DUO Concentrate Kit
1 x DUO
1 x Hex Key
1 x Loading Tool
1 x Quartz Bowl
1 x Ceramic Bowl
1 x Titanium Bowl
1 x Directional Carb Cap
1 x USB C Charging Wire
1 x Concentrate Atomizer
1 x Borosilicate Mouthpiece

So I came across this e-terp slurper kit for US$330, comes with the lot, even a bong, a Duo portable concentrate and many extras, quite a good deal,
View attachment 42750
What you get,
Quartz E-Banger Rig Kit
1 x Glass Rig
1 x Coil Stand
1 x ISO Station
1 x User Manual
1 x 5ft Long Heater Coil
1 x 6ft Long Power Cord
1 x ClaimSaver Dropdown
1 x Quartz E-Banger, Auto Spinner Quartz E-Banger & Carb Cap (Glass or Titanium) OR Quartz Terp E-Slurper, Quartz Orb Terp E-Slurper & Marble Set

DUO Concentrate Kit
1 x DUO
1 x Hex Key
1 x Loading Tool
1 x Quartz Bowl
1 x Ceramic Bowl
1 x Titanium Bowl
1 x Directional Carb Cap
1 x USB C Charging Wire
1 x Concentrate Atomizer
That slerper is very short
Nice long coil cord

View attachment 42750
What you get,
Quartz E-Banger Rig Kit
1 x Glass Rig
1 x Coil Stand
1 x ISO Station
1 x User Manual
1 x 5ft Long Heater Coil
1 x 6ft Long Power Cord
1 x ClaimSaver Dropdown

DUO Concentrate Kit
1 x DUO
1 x Hex Key
1 x Loading Tool
1 x Quartz Bowl
1 x Ceramic Bowl
1 x Titanium Bowl
1 x Directional Carb Cap
1 x USB C Charging Wire
1 x Concentrate Atomizer
Holy shit that seems to be an absolute bargain...
And i really like the little q tip holder iso station.. where can i get just that...

And i really like the little q tip holder iso station.. where can i get just that...
Looks like they sell it by itself...

@Kellya86

Where you been mate?
Hope you didn't die from your one gram Christmas morning dab......
I'll make a slurper video soon like I was meant to
Been busy and sidetracked

Hope you and the missus well mate
Haha all good mate i survived the dab....
Just beeb super busy with work.. cant moan in the current crisis...
Need the money for my new plans..
I need another pid..
Sharing a dab rigs sucks.. the misses getting her own.. also she prefers the bucket to the slurp... so we end up having to wait to cool and swap..

I still fucking love my slurp...
And getting oz of goo for 350 now... i was gonna back off with dabbing but at this price fuck it.. imma dab all the time...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back