Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

Wow, honestly pleasantly surprised! He's come a long way since 'Cars', eh...? :wink: (which is probably the last time I really thought about him) Nice!

Here's another IMPORTANT one for ME from the last decade...:

Man Man - "Head On (Hold On To Your Heart)"

Lagunitas | Man Man "Deep Cover" (CouchTrippin' version)

Yep, you guessed it, gonna start sounding like a "broken record" here buuut BIG fan of the album format (where applicable!):

Whole absolutely fanfuckingtastic thing! (crank it!)---->>> Man Man - On Oni Pond (Full Album Stream)

If you won't reinvent yourself
You can't circumvent your Hell

You can't circumvent your health

You can't circumvent your Hell

You can't circumvent yourself

Last edited:

Doom Vids
My Daughter texted the news earlier... bummer. RIP. He was her fav. She called him a "Pioneer". Most of my favs are Pioneers, as well.

I'm not the biggest rap/hip-hop fan and know very little about it, but I liked much of what I heard from him and some of the dif projects he was involved with.

'I FINK U FREEKY' by DIE ANTWOORD (Official)

Die Antwoord - Rich Bitch (Official Video)

Last edited:
metallica.vid

Saving Yall some time =====>> For Whom the Bell Tolls 11:13
Nice....! You went Metal after Ween and I went the other way... ha!

Gonna try something new here... This is the album (cuz of featured guitarist, John McLaughlin) that turned me on to the music of Zakir Hussain, the musician heard in my post to @ataxian here:
Anyway, he requires a premium membership to YouPube to stream most of his albums and I own (YES, it's an actual PAID FOR CD!) this particular one and would like to try and make it available to you guys by streaming from my freebie MS OneDrive account.

Zakir Hussain - Making Music (1987)
R-941419-1520259061-5235.jpeg.jpg

(01) [Zakir Hussain] Making Music - Hussain
(02) [Zakir Hussain] Zakir - McLaughlin
(03) [Zakir Hussain] Water Girl - Hussain
(04) [Zakir Hussain] Toni - Hussain
(05) [Zakir Hussain] Anisa - Hussain
(06) [Zakir Hussain] Sunjog - Hussain
(07) [Zakir Hussain] You And Me - Hussain & McLaughlin
(08) [Zakir Hussain] Sabah - Hussain

All album art and music is downloadable individually from within, or as a whole from this link:

This is a truly special album to me for many reasons... who knows, maybe it might become special to you?

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice....! You went Metal after Ween and I went the other way... ha!

Gonna try something new here... This is the album (cuz of featured guitarist, John McLaughlin) that turned me on to the music of Zakir Hussain, the musician heard in my post to @ataxian here:
Anyway, he requires a premium membership to YouPube to stream most of his albums and I own (YES, it's an actual PAID FOR CD!) this particular one and would like to try and make it available to you guys by streaming from my freebie MS OneNote account.

Zakir Hussain - Making Music (1987)
R-941419-1520259061-5235.jpeg.jpg

(01) [Zakir Hussain] Making Music - Hussain
(02) [Zakir Hussain] Zakir - McLaughlin
(03) [Zakir Hussain] Water Girl - Hussain
(04) [Zakir Hussain] Toni - Hussain
(05) [Zakir Hussain] Anisa - Hussain
(06) [Zakir Hussain] Sunjog - Hussain
(07) [Zakir Hussain] You And Me - Hussain & McLaughlin
(08) [Zakir Hussain] Sabah - Hussain

All album art and music is downloadable individually from within, or as a whole from this link:

This is a truly special album to me for many reasons... who knows, maybe it might become special to you?

Enjoy!
I need 2-get this music in CD format?
Music is a passion of my existence!
Guitar, harmonica are obsessive in my world (my children play guitar, trumpet, piano their amazing!)
SMITHSONIAN magazine (Yellowstone) what a article worth mentioning.

I need 2-get this music in CD format?
Music is a passion of my existence!
Guitar, harmonica are obsessive in my world (my children love guitar, trumpet, piano their amazing!)
SMITHSONIAN magazine (Yellowstone) what a article worth mentioning.
All individual tracks are downloadable mp3s and then able to be burned to a regular playable CD.

@Thedev

Here's a very close old buddy's (we used to blaze up constantly together in 8th grade circa '81) band from back in the late 90's-early 00's. He was a principal songwriter, rhythm and lead guitarist and some vocs. One of the best players I've ever seen (and I've seen a shitload of HUGE names) and not cuz I know him either! Cock-rock/tragic-rock at it's "finest"... haha.:

41dd-Uo3MGL.jpg

Band info: https://open.spotify.com/artist/Suitcase_Pimps

Despite the rather dated overall cheesiness, there's some really phenomenal guitar work throughout. Maybe you'll hear something you like!

Here's Pete Lauck, my buddy singing and doing the guitar stuff (and his best Ray Davies) on the title track of the album he mostly wrote... Bela Fleck's sax player, Jeff Coffin, does the sax solo:

Suitcase Pimps - Love is Grand

The "funny" one:

Tweak Street

Whole album --->>>> Suitcase Pimps - Love is Grand (2003)

I just have to say that I love clicking on this thread everyday, only to launch page one and see @Cuckfumbustion's 'Feel' Big Star post. Holy Fuck, if that isn't the opener to one of THE BEST albums ever created! Chilton & Bell are right up there with Lennon & McCartney on the first and second album.... YES, YOU HEARD RIGHT! EASILY!

Such beauty... it hurts

Big Star - Thirteen 1972

Big Star: #1 Record / Radio City - Full Double Album Playlist

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back