Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Beats

I got this when it came out in '95... Not my fav album of theirs by any means, but still very worthy, and it, too, will always hold a special place in my heart for many reasons...

This song, however, I find particularly amazing:

King Crimson - Dinosaur - Thrak (1995)

(purposely put in other music thread...hehe)

Here's a rare look at Buddy toying around in the "rock" realm he despised so much...:

Buddy Rich - Buddy´s rock

From this stellar album:
Lionel Hampton - Buddy Rich - Lionel Hampton Presents Buddy Rich (1977) (Full Album)

I'm not usually a big lyric poster, but I will post 'em from time to time for emphasis... LOVE these... he even throws Lennon under the bus at the end... :lol:... all that anger at such a young age... amazing he was able to create such wondrous beauty elsewhere...:

Alex Chilton - All I Really Want Is Money - Free Again: The "1970" Sessions

I don't care about love
Or heaven above
All I really want is money

And I don't care about you
Or the things that you do

Cause I wanna buy me a car
Take heaven and smoke a cigar

(Patooey! Yeah! Alright!)

And I don't care about good
Or the state of the world

I don't care about sin
Or the way that I've been

Oh, I'm gonna buy me a yacht
Brag about the things that I've got

(Yeah! Play it now! Hoo! Yeah! C'mon soul man!)
(Yeah! Alright! Ooooh, Look out! Oh! Yeah! C'mon boy!)
(Alright, now! C'mon baby! You're too much!)

I don't care about dying
Or mom's apple pie

I don't care about living
Or care about giving

Cause I'm gonna buy me a jet
Just anything else I can get

(Hoo! Yeah! This is even better than the last one baby!)
(Oh, c'mon again now! Lay it on me, baby!)
(All you people out there in radioland might not understand this,)
(but that's all I cares about in the world.)
(Just give me a little bit of money, baby. That's all I want.)
(Just like me and John Lennon and Berry Gordy and everybody in the world.)
(And ???. And ???)
(Give it to me now. C'mon, baby! Yeeeeeaaaaacchhhh!)

Last edited:
^^^Oh well.... too short soooo:

Fanny | BC 73 IV Z 1/1 - 1971-11-23

"Fanny was an American all-female band, active in the early 1970s. They were one of the first notable rock groups to be made up entirely of women, the third to sign with a major label (after Goldie & the Gingerbreads and the Pleasure Seekers), and the first to release an album on a major label (in 1970). They achieved two top 40 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and released five albums.

Sisters June Millington (born April 14, 1948, Manila, Philippines) and Jean Millington (born May 25, 1949, Manila, Philippines) moved with their family from the Philippines to Sacramento, California in 1961. In high school they formed an all-girl band called the Svelts with June on guitar, Jean on bass, Addie Lee on guitar, and Brie Brandt on drums. Brandt was later replaced by Alice de Buhr (born September 4, 1949, Mason City, Iowa). When the Svelts disbanded, de Buhr and Lee formed another all-female group called Wild Honey. The Millington sisters later joined this band, which played Motown covers and eventually moved to Los Angeles."

^^^Oh well.... too short soooo:

Fanny | BC 73 IV Z 1/1 - 1971-11-23

"Fanny was an American all-female band, active in the early 1970s. They were one of the first notable rock groups to be made up entirely of women, the third to sign with a major label (after Goldie & the Gingerbreads and the Pleasure Seekers), and the first to release an album on a major label (in 1970). They achieved two top 40 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and released five albums.

Sisters June Millington (born April 14, 1948, Manila, Philippines) and Jean Millington (born May 25, 1949, Manila, Philippines) moved with their family from the Philippines to Sacramento, California in 1961. In high school they formed an all-girl band called the Svelts with June on guitar, Jean on bass, Addie Lee on guitar, and Brie Brandt on drums. Brandt was later replaced by Alice de Buhr (born September 4, 1949, Mason City, Iowa). When the Svelts disbanded, de Buhr and Lee formed another all-female group called Wild Honey. The Millington sisters later joined this band, which played Motown covers and eventually moved to Los Angeles."

Fanny means something different in Ausland then in America.....

Fanny means something different in Ausland then in America.....
Ha! Learned something new today! I see it's pretty much the same as the "c"-word here...? Nothing cuts to the bone like calling a chick that... usually the point of no return...

Here tho, "Fanny" is an old-timey word for "ass" or "butt" ... even less offensive than those.

Kansas - Point of Know Return (Official Video)

Ha! Learned something new today! I see it's pretty much the same as the "c"-word here...? Nothing cuts to the bone like calling a chick that... usually the point of no return...

Here tho, "Fanny" is an old-timey word for "ass" or "butt" ... even less offensive than those.

Kansas - Point of Know Return (Official Video)

The C word is also a commonly used word here, by women too

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back