Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. The first vape that hooked you

We had that problem as well until we tried moistening the ground herb with water, at a certain point the moisture evaporated off and the globe started getting milky!
Interesting
My friend has one and found it no good
Never heard of trying this
The heating unit reminded me of an automobile cigarette lighter and produced only charred nuggets. There was a bit of flavor - but not much in the way of visible vapor.
Same or it does combust and taste bad

I had tried here and there and heard mostly unless you had loads of money vapes were crap
Then in 2015/16 I tried my mates sub
It worked and surprised me although still expensive then at $1000 AUD
So I still didn't get a vape
I last year got a black widow portable vape to try myself after trying my mates Hebe titan 2
Both gave cloud and okay taste considering I was a smoker still
Black widow had more flavour due to a ceramic chamber
Titan 2 could start to combust and didn't taste good

Titan 2 was $50 AUD ATM and black widow was $90
The BW got me there but was inconsistent with packs and had shit battery life and was not enough to convert me yet

I soon realised I wanted to vape and needed a "real" one

Did much study on forums and watching critics

Chose the plenty
It was a beast and fully converted me

I have a number of great vapes now and would never convert back

The plenty is a loved beast but it gets very little use these days as I have moved on to other favs

I have VCs plus IH devices
GHs
WS log
UD mini log
Mighty
Tera
HRF2
Dab rigs - QB and Halo sic

And my starting plenty

I have more Vas targets but have slowed down immensely

Lately my main uses are GH, Mighty, WS (dv range part of WS+ IH)
Tera and F2 for out and about

Vape saved my lungs and I can now get all the meds from weed and none of the bad
It is such a better way to consume

Good reading people's journey.....

A year ago I'd just gotten my first vape, the Arizer Extreme Q. The prior Thanksgiving, I had bought a $10 glass pipe, as I'd recently started smoking ( that did not last long). At Christmas , Madri-Guy bought me a fabergee egg- type water pipe (my first!), and it had a hairline fault, so he contacted the seller. They were out of that wp for replacement, so they gave us store credit and, combined with a flash sale, I was able to get two more waterpiece. Which was great, but less than a month later I had switched to vaping. Now I had some glass I loved, but couldn't use it. That led me to looking into wp adapters, which led to DDave Kits, (FC, then VA). Next came the factory blem SSV, and a few months later Madri-Guy bought me Super Surfer when they were clearing them out for the new models. Somehow, I developed a case of GAS, and I was buying inexpensive bongs, rigs and bubblers to use with the vapes. Then a vape pen happened, and a hair straitener, and I had so many miscellaneous items that storage became an issue, and I had to buy things to store my things. Drawers and cabinets were called into use. Nothing out of control, just dedicated storage. Before Other Son left, he started breaking glass, my DDave kit, my SSV, my cheepy pen vapes, etc Warantees were used on vapes, the kit replaced ( with unending gratitude to DDave), but buying mostly stopped as we dealt with the damage to the house, car, appliances, plumbing, heating system, etc. Most of my clothes and all of my shoes were destroyed ( Other Son didn't want me leaving the house). The occasional item might be replaced, but Other Son left me without even any underwear, so it's been slow going trying to deal with the devastation and I think it's the only reason I don't have VAS. A recent BOGO sale at everyonedoesit made it possible to get two Sidekicks for $100 ( which Madri-Guy bought so I could vape in the car after surgery).
I feel like a slacker on the forums at times, with the impressive vape lists, but I realized that in just a little over a year, I have 4 vapes and gifted another to my exdaughter- in - law. My glass isn't totally embarrassing, and I've met many wonderful people at FC and VA.
Vaping, and the forums made it possible to hang on until I could get Other Son out, and in trying to deal with what happened. We still are getting sick from the chemicals, but progress is being made, and vaping makes basically staying in one room all the time bearable.
My first vape wasn't just a vape. It was the start of a journey, and a way to enter the cannabis culture and find the best people I could imagine. I'm only averaging a vape every three months, but over a lifetime that would add up, and if I don't live long, well then, I have enough. My next vape will be an LSV or a Plenty, if I'm lucky, and looking at the vapes I have, I feel lucky.

I'm just on 12 months vaping next month I think
Love it
I didn't start my gas list...lol

My eye is on lsv and fierce as future Vas hits.... But I'm not feeling as urgent currently to get a new one
Loving my WS currently

I passed my black widows on and my Hebe titan 2 and some of my glass I didn't like as much

I intend to pass the UD mini on too

Started smoking at 12, nearly dead on 12 months vaping now, am 42 later this year

Have put on 12 kg in last year - this is a good thing not a bad thing and am breathing and much healthier than prior

I also feel that the meds I used to get smoking, I am actually getting more affectively now with better results

Last edited:
Do you have a lsv yet?
Stopped my vas but gave me gas............lolz.
Tried one out. I like whip Vapes. Been on a portable kick for a while and GH and pax 3 with the occasional shadow M has kept the vas at Bay. Still early in the year but I'm not getting tax money back this go around so I'll have to abstain as long as I can.

Unless something really cool comes out I'll have to sell another kidney or something haha

Edit: I wouldn't really sell an organ for a vape but that's a new method of payment sneaky Pete and puffitup are accepting now I bet hahahahha

It was the Sticky Brick Jr that converted this guy. People get turned off from vapes as I did early on because most smoke shops carry the gpens and other plastic burners. I smoked blunts and used small glass beaker bongs as my rituals. None of the cheap vapes could match the intensity. Thank god for heavy hitters like Dynavap and SBL or I’d still be combusting my lungs.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back